Michael Jackson's Vision' DVD Boxed Set Available Everywhere Monday November 22

wow...thank you for the screen caps.

what is the audio like on the dvds. is it just stereo or 5.1???????

and if its 5.1. is it a proper mix or fake 5.1?????????????????????????????

what is the audio like on the dvds???

is it stereo or 5.1???????

iiiiiii
i dont like sneek peaks and snippets anymore. i want full versions. cause this destroy everything amazing. damn. :mello:

Why? After we ruined the album Will we want to ruin the sales of the DVD too?

Who's we? :mello: As far as I know I am not involved with the album in any way, so how could I be blamed for ruining it?

there's a sneak peak on the net

I guess it's just a matter of time until there's OMC clips on the net.

I can't wait to see OMC, though. Finally something that is Michael for sure! :wild:

i was really hoping it would be the riginal unedit blood on the dance floor, not the one on number ones thats been edited. you dont even got to see him rub his hands on her legs!!

Dissapointing that the original Blood On The Dance Floor and HIStory (Remix) won't be on these DVDs. Apart from that, cannot wait until it arrives at my front door :D

Well I'm still getting this, and I am excited.
I feel for Michael's legacy, I think it's really going to suffer from this debacle.

I feel for Michael's legacy, I think it's really going to suffer from this debacle.

Of course it won't. Michael's legacy is set in stone. If his legacy can survive two sets of child molestation allegations then a few controversial songs on a posthumous album aren't going to do any damage.

Of course it won't. Michael's legacy is set in stone. If his legacy can survive two sets of child molestation allegations then a few controversial songs on a posthumous album aren't going to do any damage.

I agree. I was speaking to people who were either casual fans & people who are not fans & they all didn't know about the fuss BN was causing.

I can't wait to get Vision.

Can you PM me the OMC video? - I have ordered VISION multiple times, and again when I ordered Michael - so don't worry, I am buyinf Vision. I'm no thief lol.

Moonwalker777 could you PLEASE post some screencaps of the Another Part Of Me video? I would love to see what the picture quality is like :) Thanks so much!

I know it takes time - but soo cheap. I have bought books, DVD's, Blu-Rays and lots of CD's there. They always come, some times it takes 20 days to get it, but I bought Harry Potter 6 2 disc special edition for 4 dollars with free shipping - that was worth the wait. :lol:

They take time but they are very cheap. Once I didn't recieve my product I wrote them a mail, they sent a new copy, two days later my order came (the original) later the order they sent as replacement came. So no worry, no matter what you will get what you buy.

GAZ or other staff

Why is this thread not sticky any longer ?

When Vision is released we will wanna talk about it, why not make it a Sticky thread?

Back