Michael - The Official New Album - Out December 14th - General Discussion Thread

Which tracks are you most looking forward to hearing in full/Want on Album!

• All I Need

Votes: 13 14.0%
  • Carry On

Votes: 16 17.2%
  • Breaking News

Votes: 11 11.8%
  • Monster

Votes: 13 14.0%
  • Much Too Soon

Votes: 66 71.0%
  • Do You Know Where Your Children Are

Votes: 68 73.1%
  • Another Day

Votes: 76 81.7%
  • Hold My Hand

Votes: 54 58.1%
  • A Place With No Name

Votes: 65 69.9%
  • Love Never Felt So Good

Votes: 34 36.6%
  • Blue Gangsta

Votes: 57 61.3%

• Total voters
wow. amazing news mkgenie!

and my country is just an ambarrassement when it comes to music. people here listen to our local crap and pay little attention to big international releases. at least, that's what I'm seeing in the charts. and our Sony office doesn't help either. there's no promotion at all.

I have a question. Does anyone else think that this album could be classified as Electro/Pop/R&B? Because I'm listening to the stream from michaeljackson.com now and I am hearing what sounds like electronic beeps and whooshes in some of the songs? I'm not complaining. But I just want to know.

Last edited:
I think you missunderstood me. I'll get the album tomorrow, so I can't tell you anything about it now ;) But I promise I will take some pictures tomorrow and will answer all questions.

Is the China chart is avalaible now ? I mean theres not official chart in china or Im wrong ? We actually dont count their sales.. ?

Is the China chart is avalaible now ? I mean theres not official chart in china or Im wrong ? We actually dont count their sales.. ?

Why wouldn't we count the sales in China? :scratch: I'm not sure what you mean..

Great news guys. Hopefully, we will be celebrating all together on the 14th. Even if you get it earler, you have to come back and celebrate with us receiving it late. :(

It would be a great time for us all when we can come and talk about the album when it is out in every country and those who have been holding out can express their opinions as well.

I'm so excited!

For those who ordered 'Vision' from the official website, when should 'Michael' arrive since I ordered from MichaelJackson.com?

how can i get the shirt without being with the album?? ( i wanna buy it separately)

i cant understand why sony made listenable all album from site. people can get easily. i erased in my site the links last week but i see now the sony thinks no problem to share! and now i uploaded to album to my site!

sony sucks.

Why wouldn't we count the sales in China? :scratch: I'm not sure what you mean..

Well its a communist country and I never saw a chart for China. Its almost a miracle they have amazon to be honest.

You know they are so many in this country that they could inflluence so bad the worldwide sales but they arent contablilised I think.

I need more info !

I finished listening the streaming twice today. I get to say Much Too Soon is a brilliant album closer. The song pulls all strings in my heart. Such a bittersweet song. I got tears in my eyes when Much Too Soon ends...sigh...

The album flows really well. No a single doubt moment. A masterpiece, it's not. But, it's indeed a very enjoyable piece of work.

Worth every penny!

guys. release date is tomorrow in aus. i've preordered it but SHOULD I EXPECT IT TOMORROW or later because of shipping
got an email from sony a week ago saying it had been dispatched but normally things take 2 weeks to get here from america...
i don't want to get my hopes up.
what do u think? please tell me

guys. release date is tomorrow in aus. i've preordered it but SHOULD I EXPECT IT TOMORROW or later because of shipping
got an email from sony a week ago saying it had been dispatched but normally things take 2 weeks to get here from america...
i don't want to get my hopes up.
what do u think? please tell me

I think a friend of mine said she got a email from jb hi fi saying that the album was in and shes gonna get it on friday

HMV confirmed my albums were shipped yesterday! I should have them today or tomorrow - and I can't wait to listen to the tracks for the first time!!

i cant understand why sony made listenable all album from site. people can get easily. i erased in my site the links last week but i see now the sony thinks no problem to share! and now i uploaded to album to my site!

sony sucks.
Sony only streamed the album. Not put it up for download.

I decided not to buy the album. The 7 MJ songs are Great. but the cascio songs hurts the album. 2 bad

I just received the album in my mail box, I had pre ordered it and thought I will get it on the 14th or later, but I got it TODAY!!!! Im listening to it now....have so many things to say about it but i will wait for you to get your copies as well. .....so many emotions running thorugh me now....cant stop the tears....I so wish he was here :cry:

I just received the album in my mail box, I had pre ordered it and thought I will get it on the 14th or later, but I got it TODAY!!!! Im listening to it now....have so many things to say about it but i will wait for you to get your copies as well. .....so many emotions running thorugh me now....cant stop the tears....I so wish he was here :cry:
:hug:

Just received a message that my album has been dispacthed, so I should get it at least tomorrow :)

Although I already have it, it's still nice to get the actual copy.

I ordered the album from MJ.com and I haven't received a message about it having been dispatched yet! Panic!

All right, just can't keep silence more... Going crazy after all these talks about cascio's tracks. Actually i don't care what other people say - i just listen to the tracks by my own ears and make a decision based on my feelings. I came here, on this board, ONLY after i've heard 'Breaking news' at first time. And i came here just because i felt that smth's wrong with this track. I didn't feel Michael's 'electricity' and power. So, i found that i'm not alone... But whatever.
Since that first time and for now i still can't asuure myself that BN (and "Keep your head up") is Michael singing - but i so much want to be assured! These tracks are just DON'T touch me as ALL other MJ's songs touch me (including other tracks from 'Michael'). It's not in my soul, not in my mind, they stay OUT of me. And it's especially strange because KYHU must be very inspired song... Yes i like the lyrics but i still feel that 'smth wrong with that'. When i hear the VIBRATO which i've never heard in Michael's other songs, it makes mi sick! And what happened today? I came to the official MJ.com and found that somebody changed the vibrato in KYHU in the final version of the song. Not at all but it was definitelly has changed. Why? For what? And what should i think now? I thinking about these questions in time when i want just to ENJOY new songs! I don't want to hear 'Monster' now - i just want to wait the official album. and yes! i pre-ordered it no matter of my doubts! But i've heard all the other 7 tracks and each of them is driving me crazy, pushing me for emotions - i smile when i listening to 'I like' and i cry in Another day's chorus (it's really strong and i LOVE Michael's agressive voice as well as i like his angel voice - maybe even little bit more). Each track is emotions which i can feel only listening to MJ's songs. Sorry guys, maybe if i knew english better i could explain all my feelings right :) As for BN and KYHU - i like it but only as good pop songs, not more.
I came here and posted this message not for assuring anyone, not for fighting for my opinion. I just can't keep my reflections anymore and i must to share it with other people, fans, who can understand me. I'm new here but not a novice in MJ's fans army - last 16 years i live with him in my heart and never betrayed him. But i'm not a blind or deaf fan and i don't want to eat everything what sony (or Estate, or Cascio, or Riley - whatever) want to feed us just calling 'It's Michael Jackson' - it's possible to buy an EVERY person, that's the world we living in and that's the rules, IMO. So try to stay away from angry on me just because you have an another opinion :) I like the album no matter what. But we all REALLY should remember always that we are one big family and that we are so happy people because we can listen to MJ's masterpieces. Sometimes i really think he came to this world with a very special message (despite i'm not religious) and we were so lucky to hear it.
This post is very emotional maybe but it's just because i'm listening to Michael's songs now... :)
P.S. I can't wait the day when i'll get my own copy of the album and 'Vision'. And i hope it's not the end and we will also get 'Do u know where your childrens are' and other great Michael's songs one day as official tracks.

Back