Michael to take over entire ad break 8th March 9:30PM GMT During Dancing on ice (merged)

Re: Michael to take over entire ad break 8th March 9:30PM GMT During Dancing on ice

The short film worked fine at the O2 (I was there). It just didn't start on time because of a technical problem. This is the same video which will be shown during the ad break on ITV1!

That's interesting. I had both CNN on (tv), and michaeljackson.com on the computer while the conference was being shown. The video I saw at the beginning of each looked exactly like one I've seen dozens of times before. Maybe it was a new one, but pretty much just showed highlights montaged together from different concerts. Or else they showed another one at the end that wasn't shown on CNN and the mj.sony site. That's why it seemed kind of strange that they would devote an entire ad to something that's been around for ages, literally. The new one must be a different blend of scenes from throughout the years.

Re: MJ's Record Breaking Debut On ITV1 This Sunday (8th March 2009)

I'll be sure to look out for that! What programme is it during? Dancing on Ice or something? Ahhh too bad that show sucks :( lol.

:rofl: That made me laugh! It does suck.

They should have it on all terrestrial channels, so no-one will miss it. Like Obama.:punk:

Re: Michael to take over entire ad break 8th March 9:30PM GMT During Dancing on ice

Michael should go and see the show, it is really good, I could imagine Paris loving the dancing. He might get some ideas from the routines on ice as well.

Ok over on michaeljacksonlive.com they have The "Michael Jackson Sizzle Reel" which was the vid played at the conference. Its 3mins 29secs, and i read from somewhere that the ITV ad will be 3mins 30secs , so its most likely going to be the "Sizzle Reel" vid.

Will this be the same video we saw at the O2 the other day do you think?

Will this be the same video we saw at the O2 the other day do you think?

Yes I think it will be the same video that was shown at the O2 during the conference :).

can we, non-uk ppl see it online?

Is it today???
And will somebody upload it at you tube? ;D

9:30 pm ? i thought it was on at 7:30 pm :(

less than half an hour now :)

anyone able to catch it live?

15 minutes! :wild: I think it will be the one on the mjlive site

Still exciting to see it on TV though! :woohoo:

can i see it somewhere..?..later..anyone?

Ya i think it will be too, but that new message on the michaeljacksonlive.com homepage makes me have a hunch something else might be in that vid...i could be wrong

yeh i'm excited 2:wild:

Any minute now I guess!

Awesome! :clapping: I love that video on the MJLIVE site.. but yea.. to see it on tv, would be exciting, especially with all the other people watching! :woohoo:

hmmm...let us know how it went!!!!!!

The show has just started, I guess it will be in the next ad break.

Can someone tape it, so we'll be able to watch it? :)

;DDDD
I hope somebody upload it at you tube ;)

LOL the presenter just said "This is it" when annoucing the finalists! LOL Haha!

It's now on!!!

Yes! It's the Brace yourself video!!

Back