Michael to take over entire ad break 8th March 9:30PM GMT During Dancing on ice (merged)

Re: Michael to take over entire ad break 8th March 9:30PM GMT During Dancing on ice

apparently it's only on in london

Re: Michael to take over entire ad break 8th March 9:30PM GMT During Dancing on ice

I sooo annoyed...argh..I live in Scotland. But why shouldnt we get the same adverts so unfair.

I'm in the Northwest, and I got the normal adverts as well. D:

Re: MJ's Record Breaking Debut On ITV1 This Sunday (8th March 2009)

please please can someone find out why it was only London and it was in papers and on web it was a full national advert

or will it been shown differently on different regions

terry

WTF!
I didnt even see out!

Ok, now let's watch tomorrow's MJ CD sales increase again! haha! lol

Have I lost my mind....I tuned in for the 9.30 advert break on ITV1 during Dancing On Ice and I saw nothing!! Just usual product ads???

Re: MJ's Record Breaking Debut On ITV1 This Sunday (8th March 2009)

It was basically alot of his songs edited together with him singing/dancing live, with the crowd crying and stuff.

Then it played all orchestral music:

'SEE THE KING OF POP, LIVE AT THE O2! 10 DATES FROM THE 8TH OF JULY! TEXT MJ TO 'insert number here' TO HAVE A CHANCE AT THE PRESALE! MICHAEL JACKSON!"

There.

MAAAAAAN, i waited with my video set and everything, and didnt c S*t! I get london, but my channel must have been set to the local region. Thats so ANNOOOYING, man. Guess I'll have to wait for the Youtube uploads.

It must have a London-only ad... really sorry guys...

yeah north east and we didn't get it either

hope we get it later then

Was this it?

Boring? :huh:

It's amazing!
Brace yourself was amazing, some of the fan made videos I've seen on this site have been amazing, that montage was boring in comparison, it could of had been better considering the amount of footage thats out there :yes:

It's the same video thats on www.michaeljacksonlive.com
You have probably all seen that already?
So you haven't missed anything. :)
Was just great to see on TV :D

:no:it wasn't on here in Scotland!
I think I'll e-mail AEG to complain!

Ahh thanks for looking out for the second time this week! :D
But it was as waited the same video as on the "sizzle reel"

clipse20ft20pharrell20w.gif

lol

Anyone know about the show's TV ratings? It says last time it topped 9-10 million viewers. However how many of these actually watched the TV ad since it was shown only in London??

seriously, i live like half hour away from london and even i just got the normal adverts on itv =/

what was up with that!

the MJJC's own MJ O2 Concerts Teaser, on MJJC TV:

the official advert and promo video is being processed at the moment and will be posted shortly :)

God, waited all day for this up here in Scotland, we watch itv too y'know!

London only that's fricken ridiculous! I'm in Scotland and have every intention of doing all I can for tickets. Arg I hate it when the Tv companies do that they screwed me over once when I waited for a Michael Schumacher special I wasn't getting the chance to see. Thanks for posting the video, kinda lost the magic not being live on air though.

HAHA :D
YOU KNOW, I saw the Clipse - Grindin' video the other week and was like OMFG TEDDY RILEY!!!111, and Chad Hugo & Pharrell was standing next to him so it was a given signpic ;D

Which isn't so strange since he discovered The Neptunes, lol

yea it sucks but I think paying for the entire 3 and 1/2 minutes of ads for all over Britain would cost a bomb, you know how there are different region stations of ITV over the UK, perhaps they felt only necessary to buy time for one region, SUCKS though!

I live in Wales, had ITV1 Wales on. I should have watched it on sky channel 993 if I knew it was only on the London region!

how lame that it was only London :( i was all ready with my dvd recorder then it was just regular ads!

Back