Michael to take over entire ad break 8th March 9:30PM GMT During Dancing on ice (merged)

I think it was only shown in London.

I know that Nottingham also didnt get it.

I can't believe they only showed the ad in London! I even recorded Dancing On Ice results show so I could play the ad back! Grrrrrr!!! What's the point of that? He's got fans all over the UK not just London!

Just seen a rip of it, it is slightly different.

I'm glad they changed it so they had the live Billie Jean vocals!

someone plz upload the video from utube or something plz

I'm so mad, I made my hubby watch the programme even though he wanted to watch a different program and I wouldn't let him....he wasn't a happy bunny cuz he missed his program for nothin'.

Thanks to BigDB for the info,

Bill Young Productions will have been given most of the pro HQ footage that we see in the trailer, hmmm maybe he'll let us have the HIStory tour in munich pro HQ ?

Just seen a rip of it, it is slightly different.

I'm glad they changed it so they had the live Billie Jean vocals!

Yeah when the Billie Jean part came on I was thinking 'This doesn't sound like the studio version?'

And then there was the moonwalk, and it annoyed me that they didn't show him doing the toe-stand >.

I recorded the ad, I'm not too impressed with it as there are too many clips from the Live in Bucharest DVD. Nothing most fans haven't seen before.

Thanks to BigDB for the info,

Bill Young Productions will have been given most of the pro HQ footage that we see in the trailer, hmmm maybe he'll let us have the HIStory tour in munich pro HQ ?

Doubtful, it would be more than their jobs worth to hand out footage that they dont own the copyright too, I dont think a professional production company would do that.

I think it was poorly edited. Lots of the dancing looks out of time PLUS!!!!! All the actual magical live bits weren't shown, everything was from Bucharest mostly, no Bad stuff :( But what takes the cake is the lack of greatnessness!!!! I mean, where was the live version of the lean? Theres like one frame at the end, which no one would have caught. I just think poor clips were chosen, should've had more stuff with live vocals and such. It was more or less the same as the one that shown on Thursday, just slightly longer. Anyone here could have made a better one with the limited (compared to what they probably had) footage. Oh well, what you gonna do?

Hang on, did this advert take place BEFORE 9:30pm?? I turned on ITV at 9:30 and it was the actual show. If it was before 9:30 then that is kind of misleading.

I can't believe they only showed the ad in London! I even recorded Dancing On Ice results show so I could play the ad back! Grrrrrr!!! What's the point of that? He's got fans all over the UK not just London!

Yeah, sure he has, but this is very professionally planned. Just count how many seats those 10 concerts have...only 200 000! If this was advertised all over the UK, there should be written "30 concerts" or something like that. It's obvious that showing it only in London and that the biggest fans outside London already know, those 10 concerts must be already sold out.

It came on at about 21:27. I hardly think you can call the timing of an advert misleading, its a fucking advert! That we more or less already seen. It wasn't the premier of a new video or anything, lol.

I didn't care for it. I think the clips done for the 30th Anniversary show were way better. I thought they didn't represent his dancing very well either.

It probably did it's job though.

It came on at about 21:27. I hardly think you can call the timing of an advert misleading, its a fucking advert! That we more or less already seen. It wasn't the premier of a new video or anything, lol.

The time stated was 9:30, I turned on ITV at 9:30, the advert was finished by 9:30. I wanted to see the 'fucking advert'. To me that is misleading.

i had itv on from about 9.15pm i seen nothing,the repeat of dancing on ice is on itv 2 now will it show the ad again do you think?

i had itv on from about 9.15pm i seen nothing,the repeat of dancing on ice is on itv 2 now will it show the ad again do you think?

I've got it on now just in case, but I doubt the ad will be broadcast for me since they only showed the ad in the London region last night :(

Man I sat through the whole of the second half of dancing on ice to c it! oh well will c it on youtube no doubt instead!!

can somone that has recorded it from itv london upload it in great quality?somthing like HD quality?:yes:
please

Back