Michael to take over entire ad break 8th March 9:30PM GMT During Dancing on ice (merged)

Re: Michael to take over entire ad break 8th March 9:30PM GMT During Dancing on ice

I think it's the same as the O2 video!

Re: MJ's Record Breaking Debut On ITV1 This Sunday (8th March 2009)

I dont see it? Thats lame if its only on ITV London

Re: Michael to take over entire ad break 8th March 9:30PM GMT During Dancing on ice

I like the slogan: Michael Jackson Live!

i didnt see any michael video? it was just regular adverts for me? eh?

please tell me it was not just for london?

Its not happened on granada

I rekon it was only on ITV 1 London, thats bullocks.

I am watching ITV1 and it hasn't be on?

Ok, it's just ended. It's excellent! It's not exactly the same as the Brace yourself video though. It had parts of his video clips mixed with the exact same songs from the concerts. Not sure where on youtube it might be yet...

:mello: Wasn't shown on ITV west

Was it the same as the one on the mjlive site?

it was only on london, a warning about it would have been nice. nvrimnd sky channel 993 =just caught the end

That was so awesome to see on TV :wild:

I never saw anything...it was just regular adverts!
Whats going on???

I missed it! My parents are evil for hogging the TV all the time

it hasnt been on.

methinks it isnt a nationwide thing. Adverts are always different in different county areas... london have different ads to say Manchester.

thats rubbish

Well I was just watching ITV1 London and it was on, it's the same as the O2 video with a few promotional details thrown in at the end. It's a great video and shows MJ at some of his best moments I think!

EDIT: Having said that if you saw the O2 video then there was not anything else during the ad worth watching so you didnt really miss out, only "this is an advertisement" flashing at the bottom of the screen a few times, and some Terms and Conditions under the Michael Jackson Live slogan at the end, not to mention Text MJ to whatever number it is for presale. Thats all don't worry!

:mello: Wasn't shown on ITV west

Was it the same as the one on the mjlive site?

No, but nothing new we havent already seen. Still, its awesome to see!

I thought the motage was boring, I reckon the Brace yourself video would of had been better

was it the press conference one or a new video? someone put it on youtube please!

EDIT: Nevermind saw post above

I thought the motage was boring, I reckon the Brace yourself video would of had been better

Boring? :huh:

It's amazing!

Back