Michael with children

tinker*bell

We all know Michael loves children. That's why I love seeing pics of him surrounded by them. There's a sparkle in his eyes and smile that nothing else can compare!

So post your favourites pictures of Michael with a child! :)

Here's mine:
withlittlegirl3-1.jpg

This girl looks soooo happy to be with him! ^_^
Lucky her! :)

Agent Black

I cant get enough of this pictures ... please send more of them. They are just so
beautiful!! I could look at them the whole day. Michael is so great. The pictures say
more than 1000 word. They are so cute. Thank you for sharing, everybody!! :)

His confessions

^^ wrong that picture was taken with Brett Barnes..... Omar came along during history tour.......

23vg7.jpg

it was right it was taken in Paris, Disneyland in 1993.......
btw ^^ I have that as a poster :D

preethika

^^ wrong that picture was taken with Brett Barnes..... Omar came along during history tour.......

23vg7.jpg

it was right it was taken in Paris, Disneyland in 1993.......
btw ^^ I have that as a poster :D

No ?! A fan tell me that the boy is omar batti ?!
So she said me a wrong information. :angry:

ok thank for your information and sorry for my mistake ;)

His confessions

it's ok.... i know my way around with michael's people and what year he appeared with them..... i think she made a mistake probably, no harm done!

011sweet.jpg

OMG look at that SMILE!!!!!!

ameliajayne

nice moonwalker pictures, not keen on that white coat though, better when he gets ready for come together after that

rockstar

pretty pictures with childrens and Michael beauitfull

more pictures on guys more pictures michael with childrens

i love to do what michael does help childrens all around the world i love to do that i love childrens cause i'm happy that my mom help childrens too cause she is babysitter and i hope the kids to have fun that's my job i feel like i'm kids when i'm with them and they love me too

IvoryKeys

Ameliajayne, can I just say thank you for taking time and adding to all these threads. You seem to be the main photo poster around here for the moment.....and I honestly look forward to when one of these threads have new pics on them. Kudos!

So Thanks!!!!!

Oh...and lovely pictures as always!

Top Bottom