Michael's Eyes

044.jpg

His are are soooooo dangerous in this pic! They are piercing! SEXY MIKE!!

IKR!

It's the only time I would enjoy having a gun pointed at me. :lol:

:wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:

262vdqp.jpg

:wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:

If I ever had a chance to meet micheal all I would do his stare at his dreamy eyes then drop my panties lets go half on a baby

-Tarantula-michael-jackson-9075997-458-470.jpg

sorry if this doesn't show up right away, i'm trying to get this stupid problem fixed.....grrrr....

anyways, EYES!!! OMG....I wanna be that tarantula!! Sexy eyes!!

WOOHOO It worked!!! Yay!!

OH yea, those eyes could have definitely melt an iceberg!! There's just something about his eyes that are so captivating. I wanna be that Tarantula too....even just one leg of it!!!

The one feature of Michael's appearance that appealed more than anything is his eyes.. Perfection!! I could look into them all day! They say that the eyes are the windows to the soul.. Well Michael's are truley stunning, visually gorgeous, mesmirising and captivating! They are kind, generous and innocent eyes also... You know except when he gave those suggestive sexy looks when he lifts his eyebrows flirtingly :)

*sigh* he has the most beautiful eyes in the world. You know how he gives that death stare to people he's listening to speak? Well, I think if he did that to me, I think I wouldn't be able to speak and be on the floor. :swoon:

I :heart: Michael's eyes sooooo much! they're simply the most beautiful eyes I've ever seen :wub: ... they're so pure, innocent... they make me speechless...
for example when I first saw this photo, I simply stared at his eyes for like 2 or 3 minutes... I just couldn't say a word :) ... and then I said: "Wow..." :lol: ...
michael1509.jpg

Back