Michael's Eyes

I LOVE staring at those eyes...... so hypnotizing.

1-2-1.jpg

058-1.jpg

:swoon:

When people say what when they were talking to Michael he would look them directly in the eyes and stare intently...just listening.

:lol: How did they not lose their train of thought? All I would be able to think about were his eyes were right on me and than I'd get flustered and wouldn't be able to speak...I'd probably just muster out something like sdfuhsdhsssd :lol:

When people say what when they were talking to Michael he would look them directly in the eyes and stare intently...just listening.

:lol: How did they not lose their train of thought? All I would be able to think about were his eyes were right on me and than I'd get flustered and wouldn't be able to speak...I'd probably just muster out something like sdfuhsdhsssd :lol:

IKR? I would have too. :swoon:

oh, my reaction would be waaaaay different...it would have been....sl;jarfel;arlejrla;hserlhsd;jf...something to that effect..:lol:

You're right though...His eyes were to die for! I really love how he was like that...staring so intently...I'd be in a total trance...

oh, my reaction would be waaaaay different...it would have been....sl;jarfel;arlejrla;hserlhsd;jf...something to that effect..:lol:

You're right though...His eyes were to die for! I really love how he was like that...staring so intently...I'd be in a total trance...

Than he would probably have a look of confusion ..huh? Or he might be so used to it that it makes him giggle. Yet his giggle would make it worse! :lol: No matter what he would do we'd fall into some trance and let out sdfgsgasdf;ljslfj. Or better yet..soemthing like..humana humana humana ....:swoon:

:lmao: He would just say..hmm...there goes another.

Than he would probably have a look of confusion ..huh? Or he might be so used to it that it makes him giggle. Yet his giggle would make it worse! :lol: No matter what he would do we'd fall into some trance and let out sdfgsgasdf;ljslfj. Or better yet..soemthing like..humana humana humana ....:swoon:

hahaha..it's true, EVERYTHING he does would be make weak at the knees...he's just that magnetic, and incredible..:wub:

michael_jackson7-7-09Ah.jpg

oh, if Michael looked at me in that way with his gorgeous eyes :wub: my heart would start beating faster and faster :wild: (this happens to me quite often while in front of a Mike pic on PC :D ...) and then I would be speechless, I would I wouldn't know what to say... I'd just stare at him and then try to say something but I would only succeed to mumble meaninglessly :lol: ... :swoon: ...

^ Don't look at me like this! Please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :wub:

Back