Michael's final resting place!

Unmarked grave without access for the fans?
Michael loved his fans so so much and I don't see the point in having an unnamed grave and nowhere for the fans to go. That would be so f'ed up imo!!

It did sound to me as if the Jacksons mother gave a very clear word out she'll decide and why on the Lary King show done with Jermaine not really saying anything.

Is it just me or can someone else also imagine Katherine not even telling Jermaine the true grave place yet for that he can't let his friends know who then will do damage on Michaels grave, blaming it all on 'crazy fans', for that Katherine finally agrees to let him be burried on Sycamore Valley Ranch?... and all the money will flow into Colony Capital LLC, AEG for merchandise probably and well yeah hopefully some also in the estate?

If Michael is really already laid to rest I'm just pretty happy it's not at all about the money... may he this way really be able to rest in true peace.

It did sound to me as if the Jacksons mother gave a very clear word out she'll decide and why on the Lary King show done with Jermaine not really saying anything.

Is it just me or can someone else also imagine Katherine not even telling Jermaine the true grave place yet for that he can't let his friends know who then will do damage on Michaels grave, blaming it all on 'crazy fans', for that Katherine finally agrees to let him be burried on Sycamore Valley Ranch?... and all the money will flow into Colony Capital LLC, AEG for merchandise probably and well yeah hopefully some also in the estate?

If Michael is really already laid to rest I'm just pretty happy it's not at all about the money... may he this way really be able to rest in true peace.

The bolded part rang a bell. I'm not real comfortable with Jermaine - at all.

My opinion...???? Well I dont think that it really makes a difference what my opinion is because it really dosnt make a difference.. Cremation??? Not for Michael. Burial ????? Not for Michael. See I dont think that either is good for Michael I guess because I could never make that decision because I love him to much and want him back here...alive. I know this isn't possible, I also would not want his body put on public display either, Michael was not or ever should be displayed as a freak. So see I would not be a good one to decide what should happen to his remaining body, :( Oh this is just all too sad. I pray for Mrs. Jackson and the Jackson family. I pray that God will give them the strength to get through this and make the right decisions. I also wish Michael had left his final wishes stated somewhere. I miss him so much.

My opinion...???? Well I dont think that it really makes a difference what my opinion is because it really dosnt make a difference.. Cremation??? Not for Michael. Burial ????? Not for Michael. See I dont think that either is good for Michael I guess because I could never make that decision because I love him to much and want him back here...alive. I know this isn't possible, I also would not want his body put on public display either, Michael was not or ever should be displayed as a freak. So see I would not be a good one to decide what should happen to his remaining body, :( Oh this is just all too sad. I pray for Mrs. Jackson and the Jackson family. I pray that God will give them the strength to get through this and make the right decisions. I also wish Michael had left his final wishes stated somewhere. I miss him so much.

I totally agree with you Thunder......:(

Isnt it sooooooo frustrating that we dont have a say in this? :(

I also am in total denial......................plz someone wake me up and tell me I've been living a nightmare this past 7weeks :(
We shouldnt be talking about this but sadly we are................:(
Too gutted for words :(

michael did not have a chamber,in that picture he was lying in some equipment for the michael jackson burn center. "just becuz u read it in a magazine or see i on a tv screen dont make it actual"

True, I figured that it was used to help fight his vitiligo, since they can use it as a treatment. It helps to create or rather increase the number of while blood cells. Bless his soul, he went through so much.

Back