Michael's final resting place!

Jeez, people do we have to be talking about theses false stories again, just ridiculous! Getting tired of it people. We don't need this stuff here especially when it's gone off the original topic!!

...... LOL

(btw, whose 'She'?!)

You know I was going to ask but then I felt it would probably make my headache worse then it already is...

ANYWAY...The only thing that matters is that Michael is laid to rest in a peaceful place where NO ONE can disturb him or cause him anymore chaos.

That's the only thing that matters.

RIP Mike.

You know I was going to ask but then I felt it would probably make my headache worse then it already is...

ANYWAY...The only thing that matters is that Michael is laid to rest in a peaceful place where NO ONE can disturb him or cause him anymore chaos.

That's the only thing that matters.

RIP Mike.

Absolutely. Im sure he wouldn't have wanted to still be around a month after. Its just wrong but I see the reasons why. Its better to do this rather than to bury him and then have to retrieve him at a later date for further investigations.

Here WC... take some headache pills ...

Why can't we wake up dead people...Or can we...

Can't wake Michael even if it were possible since his major organs were removed for analysis from the autopsy, plus a person who's been brain dead for too long would suffer irrepairable brain damage and would end up being a vegetable dependant on a ventilator.

EXACTLY! He was only photographed in one AT a hospital. And it was in the burn unit he HELPED fund (The Michael Jackson Burn Unit) with the settlement money from the "burn incident". DUDE NEVER owned one. Jesus.

And damn right, "Just because you read it in a magazine or see it on a tv screen..."

The media can suck it...

Yeah you read right.

I know a person who has worked with Michael for more than ten years. He had one according to this lady, and she's now almost eithy years old.
I don't think she would want to lie.

I know a person who has worked with Michael for more than ten years. He did had one according to this lady, and she's now almost eithy years old.

Well considering I base my info on what Mike himself said, about it all being BS about him sleeping in an oxygen chamber...yeah I think I'll take the direct source over anyone else thanks...

Ok..I'm done...

**walks out of thread**

I know a person who has worked with Michael for more than ten years. He had one according to this lady, and she's now almost eithy years old.

I dont trust anyone when it comes to michael anymore! Although considering michael said him self it ws all BS well not in so many words i think i will go with believing him

I hope Michael will rest in a place that he loved as a part of him...as his home...
I also hope that we can be able to go see him and pray,when we feel like.
Michael means so much to me...even though he is gone,the idea that i could see him,that i could pray and talk to him,makes me feel a bit better

Can't wake Michael even if it were possible since his major organs were removed for analysis from the autopsy, plus a person who's been brain dead for too long would suffer irrepairable brain damage and would end up being a vegetable dependant on a ventilator.

I find this post emotionally damaging for the people who have to read it. :(

LMAO...

Yep, dude not only bought the bones he had them used to make a statue of the Cheshire Cat from 'Alice in Wonderland' which was displayed in his home until the dog he bought for his kids saw it and got ahold of it , totally destroying it, and because the bones were so old they turned to dust. No word yet on whether or not the dog "attacked" attacked the statue because it looked like a cat or because it was made of bones...

Last I heard the dust from the bones was used to help make kitty litter for one of the children's cats. Such a waist...tsk tsk.

LMAO...

And on the other one...I am not able to comment on that matter at this time **looks around uneasy**

OMG, *dies*

I would appreciate knowing why Mike has'nt been laid to rest yet......it just can't be that they can't decide what to do. And its seems so wrong to just have him on ice like that(it hurt just typing that just now)

I would appreciate knowing why Mike has'nt been laid to rest yet......it just can't be that they can't decide what to do. And its seems so wrong to just have him on ice like that(it hurt just typing that just now)

It does really hurt. :( Whatever the hold up it had better be a really good reason. He deserves to be at peace.

ppl arent still believing the hyperbaric chamber story lol newbies alert

I do believe in the oxygen story, YES! The person who told this story do exists and she is a cooker for Michael for twenty years. She's now 84 years old and her name is Remy Vale Real. If you want to see who she is, then take a look at this report:

http://www.mjjcommunity.com/forum/showthread.php?p=2060666#post2060666

and also her at this video:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JoRVP0hkXgo

The video above it's not the video that she mentions about the oxygen he used to have at home.

I hope Michael will rest in a place that he loved as a part of him...as his home...
I also hope that we can be able to go see him and pray,when we feel like.
Michael means so much to me...even though he is gone,the idea that i could see him,that i could pray and talk to him,makes me feel a bit better

Maria, você é brasileira?

Welcome! Loved your post! Thank you for sharing it! I think the same, I wish he had a special place for the fans to gather and talk about him. Maybe Neverland would be this magical place. I know he loved there but he was traumatized by what happened with those allegations and felt the need to leave. I can't figure out any other place where he put his love better than there. I know he loved Vegas and was trying to buy a home there and perform a few concerts! Fancy place!

Take care!

I would rather having him ALIVE FOREVER HERE WITH US. I wish he was! He certainly would love us, make our lives brighter with his dance, songs, voice and inspire us with his charming personality and the beauty of his soul…

I believe in God and I know that we will see him again one day. I do believe in resurrection and I believe that nothing really ends here. Death it’s not the end of anything…just a changing between worlds, the one we live in and the other dimension above. The one that God lives in…

Since he's gone, and I know that this subject will come out soon, I thought I would add my views on it, even if it won’t make a difference. The subject it's harsh...difficult to talk...hurtful...but felt the need to say it.
I would rather see his body preserved on a special place with refrigerator, than having his body buried under dozens of concrete and soil, and being destroyed with time. I can't imagine him being destroyed and he won't because Jesus said, ", I am the resurrection and the life. He who believes in me will live, even though he dies; and whoever lives and believes in me will never die.
Bible, John 11:25-26".

I do think he was a believer.

I don't like seeing things I love being destroyed, especially if it's a person. I’m a hopeless romantic.
A faithful Christian.
Maybe I'm bit eccentric or a dreamer too... I'm sorry about that! But that’s how I feel it…

Much love to you all MJ fans around the world!
God bless you all... :(

Last edited:
I thought about that cloning thing too. Like maybe oneday with his DNA he could be born again. The thing with that is it only clones the physical. The personality, memories etc of that person dont clone. So he could look like him, but might not act like him or be the same as the michael we love. Really, we love his spirit more than his physical body (as gorgeous as it was).

My personal preference is for cremation as I know what happens to bodies as they decompose and i hate to think of that happening to him. But im sure he had his own preference and who knows what that was.

He had in the past an oxygen chamber he used to laid there and it was maybe for medical purposes rather than cosmestics. People who worked with him said that on TV!

Yes he did have an oxygen chamber, yet it was used to treat his 'vitiligo.' These types of chambers are common in burn units in hopitals as they help to increase the number of white blood cells. The white blood cells help to fight off disease and promote skin growth/healing and are what withold your skin pigmentation.

After everything he had gone though. Was this how his life was supposed to end? Gives all his songs new meaning, he died because of what he have been singing about..Police brutality, trials..

If we only knew what would happen before THIS IS IT. I would like to go back 1 year and forget about the concerts and just wait for the album..

lmao...

Yep, dude not only bought the bones he had them used to make a statue of the cheshire cat from 'alice in wonderland' which was displayed in his home until the dog he bought for his kids saw it and got ahold of it , totally destroying it, and because the bones were so old they turned to dust. No word yet on whether or not the dog "attacked" the statue because it looked like a cat or because it was made of bones...

Last i heard the dust from the bones was used to help make kitty litter for one of the children's cats. Such a waist...tsk tsk.

Lmao...

And on the other one...i am not able to comment on that matter at this time **looks around uneasy**

omg! Lol!

Last edited:
Back