Michael's final resting place!

wrote my opinion already here...
http://www.mjjcommunity.com/forum/showthread.php?p=2067381#post2067381
but I'll repeat it, nevermind...
Michael should find his resting place somewhere where his kids want him to be and they can find the most comfort.
I don't care where that is. It's up to the family to decide about this and I hope they will soon. Whatever their decision will be I'll respect it for the sake of Michaels peace.

Neverland... or better Sycamore bla ranch will be used for making money for sure anyways (that's to be sure cuz of those major owners now). It's not Michaels Neverland Ranch anymore, it doesn't even belong to the children or the Jacksons anymore.
If that's an apropriate place for a grave... well enjoy being there whoever needs... Michael will be wherever we all like to think of him, remember him, talk to him anyways... but as long as he was alive I didn't see him liking or even caring about that ranch or beautiful piece of land anymore and yeah it is beautiful there but for sure there are other beautiful pieces somewhere else also he thought. He very much seemed to prefer being anywhere else just not there anymore.
Still again, if he'd be burried there, I'd respect it... that will then hopefully be really the last time one will sell him and profit by pushing him around no matter if he wants or not.

I mean, hey they should burry Michael probably in Vegas and someone will probably build a hotel around him to wrench really the last cent out of Michael... the Michael Jackson Hotel...how nice uh?!

I've just corrected some typos in this post which are still there in the other!

I think some beautiful place in France or something would have fit him, a graveyard with a wonderful nature around, a "magical place" as he probably would have called it himself. Not in a place where they would try to use him as a bate to get money like Neverland for example..
He once loved Neverland, but the Neverland that he loved doesn't exist anymore thanks to evil-minded people, that's my thoughs at least..

FROZEN????? OMG ... U really think Michael would wanna be a popsical? Where do you think his spirit is now? In limbo being between worlds... He isn't living, he hasn't been laid to rest...

Bury him as soon as possible. Its also going against his religion remaining all this time above ground.

I think his spirit is in heaven. i dunno its my believe that once people died, his spirit will be gone from his body. it doesn't require to wait for his body to be burried.
but i agree with Victoria...to imagine his body is cremated...>"< his body is beautiful, breath or breathless...he is beautiful

frozen...its somekind like snow white ^^ i dunno what to do...i just hope that please don;t cremate his body

I think some beautiful place in France or something would have fit him, a graveyard with a wonderful nature around, a "magical place" as he probably would have called it himself. Not in a place where they would try to use him as a bate to get money like Neverland for example..
He once loved Neverland, but the Neverland that he loved doesn't exist anymore thanks to evil-minded people, that's my thoughs at least..

well thing aobut france is its away form the family, the children. Sorry but i tihnk he should stay in usa at least so that th ekids can visit his grave whenever they want

Just In: Michael Jackson Burial News
Aug. 5, 2009, 1:38 PM EST

ET has the latest...

Exclusive Jackson news: More than a month after his death, plans are underway for Michael Jackson's final resting place.

ET has learned from a source that Michael Jackson's family has signed papers that clears the way for the late singer to be buried at Forest Lawn cemetery in the Hollywood Hills.
Keep checking here for all of the latest Jackson news.

http://music.msn.com/music/article.aspx?news=424381

i think keeping him frozen will be disturbing to his kids

ET has the latest...

Exclusive Jackson news: More than a month after his death, plans are underway for Michael Jackson's final resting place.

ET has learned from a source that Michael Jackson's family has signed papers that clears the way for the late singer to be buried at Forest Lawn cemetery in the Hollywood Hills.

i heard that on the ET Website

I think Michael needs the rest he deserves and not having his last resting place turning into a circus.

QFT!!!!! :clapping:

michael did not have a chamber,in that picture he was lying in some equipment for the michael jackson burn center. "just becuz u read it in a magazine or see i on a tv screen dont make it actual"

Right on!

I mean seriously....cloning, being frozen forever...that's some crazy junk right there!!!!!! It's like the frigging twilight zone or something!!!!!!!!!! This is the crazy kind of talk Michael would have loled at *bangs head*

Maybe some of the posts weren't serious about the cloning thing but some sounded that way :(

Last edited:

ET has the latest...

I think Forest Lawn is the best place in my opinion. Michael needs to rest now and at least here his children can visit him without a circus around them - I should imagine the security is high there. Thanks for posting.

I think Forest Lawn is the best place in my opinion. Michael needs to rest now and at least here his children can visit him without a circus around them - I should imagine the security is high there. Thanks for posting.

You're welcome. I agree. He specifically stated that he did not want to return to Neverland because the magic "for him" had been tainted. I would've hated it if they buried him there. As pleading as Jermaine was about it it sickened me.

You're welcome. I agree. He specifically stated that he did not want to return to Neverland because the magic "for him" had been tainted. I would've hated it if they buried him there. As pleading as Jermaine was about it it sickened me.

Agree.

Well put.

QFT!!!!! :clapping:

Right on!

I mean seriously....cloning, being frozen forever...that's some crazy junk right there!!!!!! It's like the frigging twilight zone or something!!!!!!!!!! This is the crazy kind of talk Michael would have loled at *bangs head*

Maybe some of the posts weren't serious about the cloning thing but some sounded that way :(
im serious i want him back!

I almost posted this in the General Discussion :giggle: sheeeeeeeesh... but it's full of speculation again... just had to let my thoughts flow somehow... so I just had to revive this thread!
And to those who don't like speculation this is your warning, I don't wanna bother you, please do not read on!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

A joint venture was established between Michael Jackson and Colony Capital, LLC. This company is named, "Sycamore Valley Ranch." Colony Capital paid the monies owned, approximately, $24,000.00 (?!) to prevent foreclosure.

Sycamore Valley Ranch is currently owned by Michael Jackson's estate and Colony Capital, LLC. The percentage of equity has thus far remained private.

My guess would be Michael wanted to sell the ranch but couldn't get even close to what he wanted as real estate business was getting a bit rough and not really everybody wanted something this big somewhere that far away from Los Angeles?!
Well I could imagine that but I don't really care I think from how he handled the whole ranch business from when he moved out on, it really shows that he for sure wasn't really interested in the ranch anymore.

I also know Jermaine said Michael would never sell the ranch.
But I also know it was Jermaine introducing Michael to 'his friend' Tom Barrack... so this is about money and value of estate. The value of the ranch will always be much higher when still somehow connected to Michael Jackson.
If you don't wanna believe me, please ask any real estate broker of your trust if and how much they think the ranch was rising in value through Michaels passing only and the countless possibilities of business which could be started there now.

Of cuz the deal will remain private... the details of this will remain just as private as the contract AEG had with Michael. Well we do know from chatterbox Randy Philips himself that they had no usual 95-5% deal... so my guess was AEG got him into a share with less advantage for Michael than usually for stars(although Michael is with some distance the biggest star in the world, remember?!)... well I have no evidence but in my heart I can feel so clear Michael was under incredible pressure... anyways back to the ranch I don't think he wanted to keep the ranch.
I mean he could have made some money fluent to save it from going down like it did (obviously there were even pics on this forum I think), but he didn't make such an effort so there's my guess coming from he wanted to sell it but he lost the time poker. You do not treat something you love like this if you could save it. And then he just didn't care too much and maybe lost it out of mind and there was probably some time pressure also (as it does take time usually to make money fluent) and I guess that was the moment Tom Barrack used. It was his company Colony Capital which acquired the debt to be paid which almost let to the auction that time.
And I'm pretty sure Michael lost lots of money through this, not that he did care a lot but well that is business, not really friendly... I wouldn't make anyone a reproach only out of that, it happens like several billion times every day to ppl.

But then I heard of the memorial supposed to take place there. I saw ppl on TV giving out merchandising of Michael at the gates and they said to a german reporter being there they are staff from the 'now' owner of the ranch. Wouldn't they have said they belong to Michael if he would still 'owned' the ranch?! I saw those trucks moving beyond the gates of the ranch and that they were preparring stuff and heard they didn't even have permission to burry him there already or not even a permission to do a memorial there... don't you guys get suspicious also... why do you think ppl hurry in a case like this one? workers and companies were hired this early (cuz they were probably hired at least a day before if not even earlier already)... time is money... and it's all for the money but someone must have been really sure about getting something (like a deal?!) and then was wrong?! Maybe it was Jermaine telling Tom Barrack he would easily convince the family, overestimating his influence once again?!
I am so sure if Tom Barrack and friends would have had Michael there... the Michael Jackson circus, be it a hotel, be it an amusement park would have started imediately.

If I'd be some of those private investigators this is where they need to come down with an intense and carefull look into papers, look how's the deal about Sycamore ranch, you need to go back to that time and even further, connect the knots to a net... really should be interesting... and keep the timeline in mind when Michael was introduced to whom for what in the following.

Maybe it was Dr. Murray giving the propofol... but that wasn't the only stuff killing Michael.

Exactly - I'm right there with you. Murray was the pawn, he's still guilty as hell because he THOUGHT that he would profit from Michael's murder but something went wrong...the coverup didn't work out the way as planned. The Big Boys who plotted Michael's murder are hiding layers deep and it's up to Investigators to find them and bring them into the light, so to speak. I want to see "Names" and these people need to go to jail forever.

**Oh yea, and I've been wanting and waiting to say this for a really long time: In war part of the plan is to infiltrate your enemy's soil and plant people to spy on your enemy (just like undercover cops pretending to be drug dealers). I'm certain the cohorts (The Bosses) in the crime of Michael's murder read the threads. They probably use some of our "theories" to strategize.

Also, it's very "possible" that enemy "plants" are here as members so that if any of us gets too close to posting the truth, the fake member can try to humiliate the person who gets close so that they'll shut up and keep their theories to themselves. It's an integral part of war. If you doubt me, Google "war strategy". Think "all's fair in love and war". You don't have to agree but consider it.

Although I'm still deeply saddened, I'm starting to get into a war mode in defense of our Leader who can no longer try to defend himself.

Last edited:
Yesterday, I did read this article from the dailymail:

Another Part Of Me: Michael Jackson's brain has been reunited with his body

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbi...ael-Jacksons-brain-reunited-family--body.html

It says that : “Morticians at the Forest Lawn Cemetery in Hollywood Hills are now preparing his body before it is laid to rest in an unmarked grave.”
:(
My comments on that are simple, putting him in an unmarked grave it’s something disrespectful to MJ. He’s not the lost soldier. He was found and we knew who he was by name and address. Why his death has to be different?
I do not agree.
Just sad. :no:

Its time he was laid to rest!
I hope it is not unmarked, but a private or hard to get to place where people can look at and see and pay their respects, but not walk on

Unmarked grace? WTF is that. He should have the biggest grave evver seen. A grave that in 600 years you will understand someone importtant was buried here.

They should keep it a secret or unmarked untill all the media hype around Michael's death is over.
Then in a couple of years when all the non-fans or people who made fun of him forgot about it, they should give it the biggest and most beautifull tombstone ever.

Folks,

It has been quite good and interesting to read all the posts from many of you in this thread! Thank you for sharing your ideas on it. I truly appreciate it. I respect the way many of you see his passing and the ideas you have for his final place.

Yes, I know that many of you would love to visit his grave. I understand that and I respect that very much!

As someone mentioned in the another threat, Michael’s feet, moves, face, everything in him had a meaning to us all and it will always have, no matter how much time will pass after he's gone. We will continue to love him, to think of him, to remember him... we are fans!
It is not right to put him in an unmarked place. Very UNFAIR! I hope they won't do that but show some respect instead, and I hope that article is somewhat false.

I wanted to read your opinions on his final resting place and I’m glad they were differently, because people are entitled to have different opinions on things and things not always match but they can be different in certain ways and it’s still good to share them. It’s ok. I respect that because I did listen to their opinions as well.

My Views:

Maybe it’s already a bit too late to jump back to these thread about his final resting place, but I wish to say a few words on it before it disappears from the board.
I believe, based on what Michael has said in his interviewers and based on how he was concerning himself, that Michael would not want his body to be put under hundreds of dirty sand and concrete. He wanted to live forever, as he mentioned, but not only in the spiritual sense of that idea but also in the physical sense. His vanity explains it all.

I respect other people’s opinion but I keep mine in what I said. His "final and peaceful resting place", in my opinion would not mean burying or cremating him. With lucky they used that excuse of an unmarked place to keep his body preserved someplace else instead of burial. But I have doubts of that will happen. I have only hope!

I just know he would not want to bury in the soil or under concrete. He would want his body to be preserved. He would not want to become a "destination" for his fans to visit him just to adore him and make marketing from his dead body. What would they gain from that?

Some people could say, "Wow I visited MJ's grave today, it was an amazing experience"
But How Proud they all should feel with that ? :( I know I would NOT, while thinking that Michael’s body was deteriorating under the soil…
I would prefer Michael's body to be preserved in the condition that still it is now, rather then seeing him being destroyed and buried under hundreds of concrete. Burial increases deterioration, and then the body becomes putrefied, and then later becomes only a skeleton in the casket. Burial is something that destroys the body remains of what can be preserved. Burial makes no sense at all, and it’s odd! Cremation is even worse. It’s creepy. It’s disturbing. Sorry folks, but it reminds me of people from an ancient era, who had no access to technology and lived in ignorance.
I could never agree with that thing. It scares me. That's my opinion and my decision. I respect other people decision and their beliefs. I really do. I don’t want to argue with that because people are entitled to different opinions, different religions, different faiths. I know and I respect that, even if I don't agree.
I chose not to live in a fantasy world but rather in a real world. In a real world dead people become a skeleton, nothing it’s left from his current body except ashes. Unfortunately, burial it's what I believe that will take place in his case if not already took...:( my sadness it’s beyond words can express…

Elvis's reminders

I’m an Elvis fan as well. His body was buried and it’s only bones and ashes in his grave, his body it’s not there anymore. It was deceased by time and it was destroyed. Is it that what will happen to our Michael? I saw people visiting Graceland and spending hours staring at his grave, crying over his old memories, it’s so sad to think that they are actually contemplating an empty casket with ashes in it. How romantic or nostalgic would that be? It’s all in the mind of the visitors but I respect that. If that make them feel better, so be it. But he is not there. That is a fact. Physically speaking , it’s a fantasy world. Just something that gives them a false idea that he’s still here, or there, under the soil, when in fact he’s not, not even his body it’s there anymore. His body it’s gone. That’s one of the reasons it would have been s better if Elvis’s body was still maintained intact until today, preserved in a refrigerated morgue or frozen, like his heart and brain still are, which were removed during the autopsy, and are in storage at Baptist Medical Center in Memphis until today. Preserving the body would allow others to see him as the time goes by, visit him, keeping his DNA and his cells preserved. Why not? That would not infringe any rules or religion. What’s so scary about that? As Michael himself would have said: “Is this scary to you, babe?”
Michael loved to joke around but he was very smart at the same time!
Preserving a body would allow duplicating his cells, cloning his organs for possible transplant, or whatever possibilities or not science will allow happening in a future not so far away from today, since humanity won’t stop evolution or its own destiny, whether we will be here to see it happening or not. It will happen in a way or another.

The body it’s important to life, that’s why the Bible says that when Jesus returns to earth, he will awake those who are “sleeping” and resurrect them back to life. The body has a meaning, even after death. Otherwise Jesus would not restore people from the grave. According to the Bible, the dead will be resurrected having a "glorified spiritual body." But that is also a physical body, as reporting in the Bible: (Luke 24:36-39) Jesus said after his resurrection: Luke 24:39 “Behold my hands and my feet, that it is I myself: handle me, and see; for a spirit hath not flesh and bones, as ye see me have.”

So why the hurry in destroying the body after death? Michael will be resurrected one day as well as all of those who died before and after him. It doesn’t matter if the body was buried, destroyed, cremated or evaporated from earth.
God will bring them back because he can do it and because he is God and no one can do that except HIM. If you believe in this, be sure that resurrection will happen to you too.

"... that WHOEVER believes in Him should not perish but have eternal life." (John 3:15-16)

For those who read this article published by the dailymail, it was interesting too:

“It was widely believed that the singer, who died from a heart attack, was interested in having his body frozen in the hope he could later be brought back to life.”

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencet...ated-missing-deadline-cryogenic-freezing.html

I know it’s too late to freeze MJ’s body in Cryogenics and keep his internal organs intact as they were, but preservation of his remains would still work for him and it would still be clever than burial or cremation.
MJ’s burial or cremation will be the last stab in the hearts of us his fans and in the heart of possibilities that might appear in the future…

For God, it simply doesn’t matter if one or another, because God can do whatever he wants to do to bring people back to life in the resurrection day.
That's right! It doesn’t matter who or when or how they have died or what it was done to their bodies after that...they shall return.
It's God's will and promisse.
:angel:
------------

Last edited:
i just missed a news report on sky news just caught about a minute of it,but it shown forest lawn and mentioned unmarked grave,but did they say when they were going to bury him?

When the memorial was taking place, they said on Sky News that ALL GRAVES in forrest lawn are unmarked ie. no name., but still with some kind of memorial 'tablet', and they do not tell the public where people are buried. I don't know how true this is, maybe it is for the famous people, to protect them as it is open to the public and God knows what could happen. Saying this though, you think Michael will be in a 'ground property' or some kind of crypt?

Vicroria - I found your post interesting. However, I don't feel comfortable with the idea of preserving his body and putting it on display for people to go and look at. Its turning him into a freak show. He wanted to be normal guy all his life didn't he? I'd also be worried about people visiting to go and gawp at him, point and scruitinise every physical aspect of him. People might go to have a laugh. Think of his children too - putting his body on display as a tourist attraction would not be good for them. They deserve to have somewhere private for them, not for us.

''MJ’s burial or cremation will be the last stab in the hearts of us his fans and in the heart of possibilities that might appear in the future… ''

Burial/Cremation is for us to come to terms with the fact that Michael has left this earth. His body is here, he is not. Preserving his body doesn't change this fact.

This is why burial takes place: ''The book of Genesis shows God creating the first human being out of the earth, and only then breathing a soul into him. After a loved one’s soul has gone to God in death, it is now time to return his or her body to the earth from which it was made by burying it in consecrated ground.''

''In sure and certain hope of the resurrection to eternal life through our Lord Jesus Christ, we commend to Almighty God our brother ; and we commit his body to the ground; earth to earth; ashes to ashes, dust to dust. The Lord bless him and keep him, the Lord make his face to shine upon him and be gracious unto him and give him peace. Amen.''

Last edited:
I'm sure the fact that the grave is unmarked is only temporary. I can't imagine that the family, or some of them, would not use the grave-site as an income-generating opportunity. (Sorry, but just wait and watch. . . . . ) The question is WHERE? Neverland? Gary, Indiana? Elsewhere?

Jermaine was lobbying for him to be buried at Neverland, but the highway is narrow, the parking difficult, and the neighbors do NOT want that. So we'll see.

Uhm, just so you'll know? The "Victoria" who posts here, and "Victoria83" are not the same person! Ouch.

Hmm..I don't think it's a good thing....having an unmarked grave...it feels indeed respectless and empty or something. It's not the right thing for someone who's meant soooo much for this world and needs to be kept alive in memory.
It needs to be a place which can be there for centuries...something that will be in historybooks, like graves of important people are still here now, so that no single person can forget who he was.

And I'm sure that the kids and family will visit...but then the problem is...have they thought about constant paparazzi over there to found out what's his grave?! The family will be followed like hell.
It will be such a mess! :(

I do hope it's only temporary and that he will get the right place to rest.

Back