Michael's final resting place!

I know a person who has worked with Michael for more than ten years. He had one according to this lady, and she's now almost eithy years old.
I don't think she would want to lie.

Uhhh, please stop it, this is not true, Michael has now deserved to rest in PEACE. Stop this tabloid shit about that oxygen chamber. Michael laughed at it and denied it, called it ridiculous. And please, so many people worked for MJ in the past, called themselves a friend of Michael's and at one point started telling lies about him.

I was reading the following articles:

Michael Jackson's body moved from crypt.
http://www.guardian.co.uk/music/2009/jul/15/michael-jackson-body-moved

Where Should Michael Jackson Be Buried?
http://ethicist.blogs.nytimes.com/2009/07/07/michael-jacksons-body/

It is being said in the press that Michael’s body it’s at to the basement of the Forest Lawn Memorial Park cemetery, being kept on refrigerator waiting for the autopsy conclusions and a final resting place.

The purpose of this threat it’s to ask the fans what should be, in their opinion, the final resting place for Michael’s body. Please share your thoughts on this subject!

My personal thoughts are that his body should NOT BE CREMATED OR BURIED, but FROZEN AND KEPT FOREVER!

Dealing with his death was devastationg enough, then knowing he was murder by possible manslaughter and negligence was beyond heartbreaking and now imagine having to deal with his body’s cremation. It would be crazy in all aspects. It’s terrible having to deal with all of that since he was and forever will be so important to us in many wonderful ways...

I know he’s gone and that the decision for his final resting place it’s probably up for his family to decide, but I SINCERELY HOPE THAT THE FAMILY DOES NOT CREMATE HIM!
I would certainly not recommend burial either. What a contradicting thing for a person like Michael, who dedicated all of his life trying to improve himself to others…I’m sorry to say it, but Michael was into technology and he used to have an oxygen chamber at his house he used to feel renewed. MICHAEL WOULD NOT WANT HIS BODY TO BE BURIED. HE WOULD ENJOY BEING FROZEN AND BEING KEPT FOREVER. I would do that for the person I love and I certainly would do that to Michael if I could. He represents a symbol of inspiration and love to his fans. Having his body phisically preserved, he would live forever not only in eternity, where he is with God, but also to our memories here!:angel:

I’m sorry if many of you don’t agree with me, but that it’s a strong feeling I feel in my heart that I wanted to share with all of you! :(

It’s just too hard to see him go…it hurts beyond words can express…:(

Bizarre as it may seem, I have to say I have thought the same... WHo knows what the future holds? But then again, I don't know whether it is a good decision... :(

But it is too late to freeze him down now :(
It is hard to belive he is dead. I will remember him being happy and dancing his dreams. I hate death. Why should we die?

For the poster on page 3 (why is he not buried yet) was threefold. Firstly, they wanted him 'around' in case further investigations were needed/stuff taken from his body, Secondly, the family needed to decide where to lay him to rest - the family is divided over this and thirdly, they started the paperwork to enable him to be buried at Neverland (of course, it wasnt decided he would be laid there but they started the paperwork in any event just in case it was agreed by all family members). It was said a couple of the Jacksons were going to lobby Arnie Shwartz.

I have no idea where he should lay - I'd prefer Neverland, myself- but in any case, wherever that is, I pray -and I'm not a believer, mind you!- that he is AT PEACE.
So, for that, I trust the family, 'cause if it's not the family who cares, then who is??

I find this post emotionally damaging for the people who have to read it. :(

I really didn't intend to emotionally hurt anyone with the statement, I'm really sorry. :( I'm just finding it hurtful that people are talking about reviving him again or cloning him. It's not letting go, and what's more where he is now he's happy and much more loved than he's ever been both on Earth and in Heaven. He's no longer in physical or emotional pain, he's no longer suffering the burden of carrying the world on his shoulders, he's no longer feeling the immense pressure and stress this world put him under.

Last edited:
Michael's Burial or Cremation will be an Act of Ignorance!

I know and you know how Michael hated ignorance...he was a victim of ignorance all his life, even by his friends. Ignorance and misinformation on his skin disease, Vitiligo, ignorance about his love for kids, ignorance about who he was and many other things on his life...
Ignorance was a disrespectful word for him...

Sorry to sound so harshful folks, but cremation it would be too hurtful and an act of ignorance,because it would exterminate Michael from the face of the earth. It's a complete destruction of the body. Leave it for those who will enjoy living in hell, and burn there forever...like most of the evil people that attacked Michael in life, like Martin Bashir and the Arvizo family, all of them moved by jealousy and MONEY!!!

Cremation it's not for people like Michael. Never...

Burial means ignorance too Why? can you imagine that work of art being put under dozens or soil and concrete and being left to deteriorate even more than his body was already after those authopsies?

Both will put an end on hope for science to bring Michael's back and his remains for study in the future. We don't know what technology can do and will do for us. Burial and cremation will destroy the cells and the DNA and also the possibility of cloning his organs in the future. I'm not saying cloning him, because he's unique and he has an unique soul too, that cannot be reproduced to be the same. Michael it's in eternity and he is unique and forever will be. No one can reproduce him, just God can, by bringing him back in ressurection someday...

I know and you know how Michael hated ignorance...he was a victim of ignorance all his life, even by his friends. Ignorance and misinformation on his skin disease, Vitiligo, ignorance about his love for kids, ignorance about who he was and many other things on his life...
Ignorance was a disrespectful word for him...

Sorry to sound so harshful folks, but cremation it would be too hurtful and an act of ignorance,because it would exterminate Michael from the face of the earth. It's a complete destruction of the body. Leave it for those who will enjoy living in hell, and burn there forever...like most of the evil people that attacked Michael in life, like Martin Bashir and the Arvizo family, all of them moved by jealousy and MONEY!!!

Burial means ignorance too Why? can you imagine that work of art being put under dozens or soil and concrete and being left to deteriorate even more than his body was already after those authopsies?

Both will put an end on hope for science to bring Michael's back and his remains for study in the future. We don't know what technology can do and will do for us. Burial and cremation will destroy the cells and the DNA and also the possibility of cloning his organs in the future. I'm not saying cloning him, because he's unique and he has an unique soul too, that cannot be reproduced to be the same. Michael it's in eternity and he is unique and forever will be. No one can reproduce him, just God can, by bringing him back in ressurection someday...

i respect your passionate thoughts about this but let me say one thing:
what you call ignorance, others call it true, powerful belief.
There are many who opinate that cremation and then spreading it wherever will make the soul of that person live in that place, that area, forever , like a part of it.
take for instance michael's fav tree, in neverland. if he's to, let's say, cremated and the ashes are spread at the bottom or the roots of the tree, he will be part of that tree, his soul will forever be there in harmony with nature and that tree. HE WILL BE THAT TREE. I think it's quite interesting and why not, romantic...
what i'm saying is that it all depends on the way you look at things and perceive them.:cheeky:

Errrr... is there actual discussion going on about his body as a work of art and freezing his organs for future cloneage? :blink: Frankly, that's sounds a bit sick. Unless something like that was Michael's eccentric wish mentioned in the will, there is no reason on earth why that should be considered an option. Michael was a religious man, he should be buried according to the rules of his religion.

What the hell is so ignorant about burying or cremating a deceased loved one??? I swear some ppl here have officially lost their damn minds!!! :doh:

YOU KNOW WHAT MY IDEA IS ?
Send michael to the Moon and let him rest there I think he will like it ;)

Oh this question is so so hard to answer....as no one really knows what Michael really would have wanted. His wish should come first I think, so I have no idea. Then let his mother decide...

I guess I'd better have a suitcase of summer clothes ready, it's going to be awfully hot where I'm going! :devil:

I’m sorry to say it, but Michael was into technology and he used to have an oxygen chamber at his house he used to feel renewed. MICHAEL WOULD NOT WANT HIS BODY TO BE BURIED. HE WOULD ENJOY BEING FROZEN AND BEING KEPT FOREVER. I would do that for the person I love and I certainly would do that to Michael if I could.

Cost him £6k. One of his plastic docs got him it (well, he got put in touch with the tank people thru his plakkie doc).

He had in the past an oxygen chamber he used to laid there and it was maybe for medical purposes rather than cosmestics. People who worked with him said that on TV!

FROZEN????? OMG ... U really think Michael would wanna be a popsical? Where do you think his spirit is now? In limbo being between worlds... He isn't living, he hasn't been laid to rest...

Bury him as soon as possible. Its also going against his religion remaining all this time above ground.

WTF? And this is just from the first page :bugeyed

Did my browser accidentally take me to the sun website or am I still on MJJC? :mello:

Maria, você é brasileira?

Welcome! Loved your post! Thank you for sharing it! I think the same, I wish he had a special place for the fans to gather and talk about him. Maybe Neverland would be this magical place. I know he loved there but he was traumatized by what happened with those allegations and felt the need to leave. I can't figure out any other place where he put his love better than there. I know he loved Vegas and was trying to buy a home there and perform a few concerts! Fancy place!

Take care!

Sou Portuguesa.

To answer you,i must say that i think that the best place for him to rest in Peace,is maybe vegas or Gary Indianna.
Since 2003 Neverland was a place that gave him only bad memories.
I know he loved being in vegas (who wouldn't),and Gary Indianna is where Michael was born...
I just would like to have a place where i could pray,talk to him,cry,do whatever,and know that he was in that place finally resting.

Another something I don't really believe, but hey...

Someone told me he had contacted the person who made the ''Bodies'' exposition so maybe he could trasform his body to be exposed....
??

What's all this stuff about how Michael will "enjoy being frozen and being kept forever"?
No offence, but it sounds to me like that idea is more for the fans than for Michael himself.

What's so contradictive about burying someone who spent their lives doing good?
How, in any way, does that taint what they did in life?
Burial and cremation do not = disrespect, and before you start saying how "a person like Michael doesn't deserve that", might I remind you that as special as Michael is, there have been many kind, noble, honest and incredible human beings throughout history...and Michael is one amongst those great people.

Keeping his body frozen forever may be a sort of comfort to you, Victoria. I just hope you don't focus so much on his body that you forget that when Michael said he wanted to live forever, he was referring to the memory of him.

Im a newbie and i know its not true! lol although i am only a newbie to this forum not michael xx

me too. a newbie only to this forum. I was a teenager when Michael brought out OtW. I saw him in concert in the 80s and met him in NYC once. I'm not a newbie to MJJ but it's fun to be one in this forum. I can ask all *kinds* of questions ;)

OT: what did he want?! that's right, he wanted to live forever. so clone the lovable ole dude! we want him back!

I find that a selfish opinion. Michael never got peace in life, even now he can not have peace. He is just a human being, please stop talking about cloning. Like someone said before, maybe he will look like MJ, but there will be a lot of complication. And the message and the songs of Michael are much more important than the way he looked.

Please give him peace and rest instead of talking about cloning, freazing and that kind of stuff.

none taken!

we're all heartbroken. it's alright to react emotionally to things right now. I understand!

I think Michael needs the rest he deserves and not having his last resting place turning into a circus.

I think Michael needs the rest he deserves and not having his last resting place turning into a circus.
Definitely.. I just hate the thought that he still hasn't been buried.. :( I want him to get his rest, it's been over a month already..

I would like to see his last resting place to be at Neverland in a quiet part of the estate, maybe on a new little island surrounded by a man-made lake.

I think that Neverland was formerly a special place of spiritual healing for Michael and many fans who visited over the years - if his fans were allowed to visit and pay their respects to his legacy, our goodwill and love would help to heal any bad-will that the unhappy times created for Michael. Love is more powerful than hate after all. Michael could then be at peace amongst his natural surroundings where for the most part he was truly happy.

A x

michael showed a big interest in cloneing.
as for the freezing and bringing him back that way it would be hard due to the autopsey.

i just wish michael had put in his will what he really wanted.

Freeze his body?! :blink: I don't think I would found that a comforting idea...not at all actually. He just deserves the rest and that doesn't mean keeping his body frozen in my opinion. That's just weird, and what exactly will be so much better in keeping it frozen? Nothing, right?
I just think his body needs to be buried at some wonderful, magic place that he wanted and would like, and I don't need that to be a public burial place that people can visit. I think he deserves to rest somewhere where no one can disturb him.
After all these years, he deserves that peace and it's the least thing we can give him....:(

I do think there needs to be a place where we can remember Michael, but not his burial place. Actually I hope to see Neverland created to it's old state by his family so that we can visit that place to keep him in our minds and pay our tributes until eternity.:angel:

Just my thoughts.

Back