MJ disguses

He just can't help himself wearing those white socks, even if it's with PJ :lol:

I imagine the white socks and the short PJ is for him to bust a move anytime he feels like it :rofl:

:p

Cool thread, keep them comming! :flowers:

thanks.. Mike is funny!! He covers too much, to the point he stands out some times.. AND he was walking in Lisa Marie in some of those pics. lol!! Like she will not grab attention, and then figure that MUST be Michael with her.. lol!

:lol: Even I know it's a disguse, and he doesn't want to be recognized, I still think that disguses like these will only attract more attention.[/b]
LMAO ahaha yeah right :rolleyes: he will be more recognized as a ninja fighter if he keeps on disguising himself that way lol

LOL.....I swear! MJ truly has a wild imagination when it comes to disguises!

In the 3T one it looks like Michael is signing an autograph so 3T might be laughing because in spite of the elaborate disguise Michael was recognized.

mike's disguises..he he he, nothing of him surprise me more...he's a genious..lololol...................... :I !??!!

Last edited:
some more :p

disgggyb7.jpg

Enrico

only MJ would wear polka dot PJs.

This thread is just soooooo funny! Bump!

I have been in tears laughing at MJ's disguises. I love the 'arab attire' inspired ones where it looks like MJ just grabbed all the rugs and ish he could find :lmao: he also doesn't seem to give a ish about colour coordination :lmao: He just slaps them things on, (when he does consider matching things up he goes to the extreme and wears that bright blue this with a face mask!) MJ is just tooo funny!

Half of the time he looks like he can double as a 'bank robber'. :toofunny:

secret3tx2.jpg

he should have thought about it a little bit more before going out like that.... it looks hideous hahaha

^^ yeah, I know! Most of his disguises are quite...well....unique... :D

Theyre not really disguises because he stands out in any crowd with those clothes he wears. Its more so that this way the paps cant get a pic of his face is all. They cant get the money shot!

Its more like a snub to them. MJs saying, "Yeah its me and you know its me but you cant see me!!" Thats MJ for ya! :lol:

Last edited:
:rofl: Michael cracks me up! His disguises are classic. He can cover his physical characteristics but he can't do anything about his ora and energy. People will always recognize him; a gift and a curse I guess. I am amazed that this man is covered from head to toe and people still spot him without fail.

I love these disguises.. While Im laughing I feel kind of sad when thinking about what Marlon said at the memorial service.. It really is sad that a person like Michael had to put on disguises to feel somewhat normal when walking down the street, yet paparazzi still spotted him constantly..

Back