MJ Fight For #1 W (Let's Make it #1 & Give MJ A new RECORD!) Please read updated post #234

Re: MJ fights for #1 w/sales btw 225k -250k first week (let's Make it #1 and give MJ a new RECORD!)

^ ^"Sony will be very disappointed", well they better be because they did all this, not us boycotting fans. They even tested us with Breaking News and while the results weren't those expected, they still did what they wanted and ignored us (EDIT we warned them and they had their chance to remove the suspicious Cascio tracks but didn't)

Sony and the Estate shouldn't mess with the fans ever again. I hope they get this message for the future

^ OMG get off your high horse...the only message Sony is going to get is to stick to classic MJ (Because to THEM, the vocals ARE his, HELLOOOOO...) so get ready for more remasters and greatest hits for years to come (which isn't neccessary a bad thing, but please do not complain when it happens)...my goodness.

If they can't provide new material without using impersonators, copy-pasting and heavy editing as far as vocals are concerned (I have no problem with demos, they should release those), then so be it. As much as I am dying for new material (you can see me posting since winter 2010 at Smooth's thread of rumored new MJ album) it will be for the better for Michael's work and legacy

Re: MJ fights for #1 w/sales btw 225k -250k first week (let's Make it #1 and give MJ a new RECORD!)

^ That article from the sun is pure nonsense. Not cracking the top 5 in the US? Did the Sun ever stop and think that the album only came out 2 days ago and that no chart information has been released? Wow, that newspaper is horrible. They don't even check their facts!

^ That article from the sun is pure nonsense. Not cracking the top 5 in the US? Did the Sun ever stop and think that the album only came out 2 days ago and that no chart information has been released? Wow, that newspaper is horrible. They don't even check their facts!
Well said. Excellent post.

Quote:
Originally Posted by serena williams
I am not hating on my beloved michael Jackson
This is not his album but an impersonators' dont confuse please

I am happy that Sony is not having what he wished simple as it is

but I do question
Is this is this what Michael would want for his legacy children and estate.

Here is the reality of what you are saying and doing even if
you feel you have good intentions .. which I believe you do.

Your hatred of SONY will allow you to throw Michael under the bus
becuase the world or media will never see it your way and it wont effect
Sony in the least. They will continue on to be the multi billion dollar business
they are. While The Michael Album will be deemed a Flop in the eyes of the word
They care nothing of your so called good intentions They will say Michael is no longer
relevant, This could put his King of Pop status in the music business up for bids.
The Industry will elect a NEW king to promote to the world. This is the reality
of the musical Industry and Michael knew that. He worked hard to stay King

other probably damage that could be done
the estate will go into a downfall may be FORCED to sell the ATV catolog
to stay solvent becuase interest and sales of Michael merchandise will diminish
This is what supports the estate and childrens trust The trust is not fully funded
yet _Estate is still in probate, there are still MANY debts, Taxes including the loan
securing the ATV Calolog that need to be paid. plus other financial claims.

are 3 questionable songs that we speculate on and dont know for a FACT are or
are not Michael yet worth trying to destroy his estate and musical legacy.

Sony will not be much effected by all this and thats a reality. They dont Need Michael to survive
but Michaels Legacy and his children need his estate to survive _ Bottom line They are in more
danger than Sony is. Please look at the BIG picture and all sides.
Just my humble opinion Im not disrespecting yours

Word! You nail it.
To get their panties in a bunch over 3 measly questionable tracks is not exactly a fan's way of thinking let alone throw MJ under the bus and the future of his legagy into disrepute. All it takes is to create a stir like this and those haters disguised as fans would have a field day destroying MJ's legacy

Last edited:

I think I will pray for everyone to have love, joy and peace as well as send out well wishes...

Hey you guys, where's the love?

I know everyone is frustrated and many different opinions abound but please remember we have one wonderful commonality and that's our love for Michael Jackson.

How do we stop fighting with eachother and become unified? It's way past time that we do that.

Listen, those who are/were boycotting were doing so in expressions of the heart, some due to confusion with the Casio tracks, some simply because it's Sony realeasing the material. Whatever reason whoever had they still love Michael and his music or else all of this would be irrelevant to them. Let's all find some respect for that despite our dis agreements. Please?

Those who are purchasing and supporting the CD should not be veiwed as traitors to Michael by those who are boycotting. Everyone has their own personal thought on what is right based on what they know, believe and or what is in their heart.

We have to rise above this madness. If there are fans that are rating Michael's CD lowly then I encourage these fans to rethink their actions. Truly no one on Amazon or any site will know exactly why someone would rate music lowly other than thinking that person does not like it and for those who are still upset with the Casio songs remember there are 7 more so at worst you should atleast give it a 7 out of 10 or an equivalent. It's one thing to not participate in purchasing or protesting but it's an entirely different thing and more vicious to rate anything he has done lowly. Please stop! not only that, make up for what you've done by giving 10 good critiques for each bad one you've posted. Hearing this makes me want to give perfect stars to the Cd on some sites. Remember also 2 of Michael's kids are teenagers and they can easily look to see what the public is rating their dads music and I do believe to see such things would be quite hurtful.

Please, put your swords down. Let's find a way to come together in love! The majority of the people who say they are not buying the CD are still downloading songs, so what kind of boycott is that? To be totally against them would mean not to listen and not to listen is to literally reject Michael. Why would anyone want to do that?

It's Christmas time and Michael's cd should sale like crazy. His sales will be a blessing to his children. The evil people at Sony have God to answer to. Let's love eachother still and wipe away all of this hatefulness that has crept through Michael's kingdom. Aren't we soldiers of love? The truest should love. It's as simple as that. It doesn't matter what you buy or not what matters is your heart. This is a time to focus on the love of God, THE LIGHT from whom Michael received his brilliant shine. Let's let that love he encouraged in our hearts not only remain but help it to multiply and foster even more love.

I love you all and my heart and prayers are with you for unity and peace.

Yeah i'm sure sony will be really disappointed when they finally get to buy the atv catalog from mj's estate.

the album will go to number 1 eventually, when a fast uptempo track is out, and if they do a michael relaoded,it better have 5 or sumthing extra tracks tht u can dance 2, at the end of the day number 1 or not, we got sum new tunes :)

the Sun knows there full of crap..

Why would any on put any credence in the SUN. Craploid
They have the whole thing backwards anyway. They said SONY sold MJs songs
to the family LOL Sony doesnt even OWN the songs to sell them to the family
and no one sold the songs to the Family _ The estate made a deal with SONY
to distribute the songs ONLY _ MJJProduction (estate) OWNS MJs songs

And their bogus Chart and sales rating is BS

KEEP THE FAITH MICHAEL WILL WORK HIS MAGIC :)

Any numbers out yet??

Yeah i'm sure sony will be really disappointed when they finally get to buy the atv catalog from mj's estate.

How is this going to happen?????????

Because the album fails????????

They already game $250 million to the estate. The estate got its money. Sales are irrelevant.

the album will go to number 1 eventually, when a fast uptempo track is out, and if they do a michael relaoded,it better have 5 or sumthing extra tracks tht u can dance 2, at the end of the day number 1 or not, we got sum new tunes :)

A re-issue of "Michael" will not happen. It's 10 tracks for this release, that's all.

More songs will be released in 2011, but not on a re-issue.

:no:
but who gets attacked and hated on? what do the headlines state. they dont mention the cascios or sony etc. they state mj was a flop its a year and half and ppl arent intresed in him already. the fans have done a great job for the media. they are just sat back laughing while they create their headlines. im not going to help the media in that way regardless of what i think about the album because michael the person is to important to me.fans need to realise how they are being used. and how all of this comes back on mj
Exactly
True fans dont care anymore about the sales but only quality
True fans prefer michael Jackson not selling as he used to sell and get quality produtcs where true mj's talent is put forward

Money at ALL prices is what pushed Sony to close his eyes concerning the fake songs and killed michael Jackson's legacy

Now that Sony will realize that the name michael Jackson is no more as marketable as he used to be then they will change their strategy focus on his fan base only and popose us the true michael Jackson with a lot of unrealeases

Your confusing the word ''true'' with selfish, what you described is selfish, yes selfish fans don't care about sales anymore, nor about media trashing and labeling the album as a flop, because selfish fans are only interested in getting the ''hidden gems'' they want.
Yes selfish fans would love for Sony to target the fan community only and not mainstream music listeners that way they could get what they want i.g. old, even outdated unreleased songs.
What you described is selfish, your feelings are selfish, be selfish but don't hide behind the words 'true fans' because what you are is a selfish person and certainly not a 'true fan'.
A 'true fan' as you say, would support support official releases because, each time an official release is 'released' the name and brand of 'Michael Jackson' are at stake, as the media only waits for everything connected to Michael Jackson to fail. They'd loves to write 'New Michael Jackson album is flop, it failed,/ only 18 months after his demise it seems like people have lost in the former King of Pop/ seems like the self proclaimed King of Pop cannot keep up with The King, as only a handful of people turned out to buy the latest MJ album/dvd/single bla bla blah''.
And you my dear, are playing right into their hands, b/c ur driven by selfish reasons. Now I'm not saying you gotta love all the songs, but as a MJ fan, you have to make a point to try to support keeping his legacy up and alive, and the only way to do so for us is to fight back the media and buy his CD's. You might think your outplaying Sony or whom ever the devil is according to your beliefs, but lemme tell you; you ain't outplaying nobody, nor are you pressuring Sony in any way whatsoever. Your actions only cause harm to Michael Jackson and Michael Jackson only.

Couldn't agree more twinklEE! If this album isn't number 1 next week, we ALL know what the headlines will be and they ain't good.

In any event, I've done my part, I love the album and I've bought it 5 times LOL! Once on iTunes, and 4 physical copies (one for the car, one for the house, and two as Christmas gifts).

We MUST support Michael and legacy! If we don't, then who will!?

Hold My Hand moves from 66 to 65 on Billboard Hot 100. :-(
Song has no juice right now and it's a great song compared to the garbage in the top 10.

http://www.billboard.com/#/charts/hot-100?begin=61&order=position

Because there is absolutely no strategy to promote the song whatsoever.

The video is not helping. We like the video because we are fans. But, the video of HMH is not the type of video that casual fans or the public will take a second look. The video doesn't enhance the song. It doesn't provide much entertainment value.

The release of HMH has been a spark-less event.

unless they completly revamp HMH stratagy of promotion.. the song wont go anywhere.. its seen its highest high (unless something is done) which could change everything

Well, let's face it, it is difficult to promote a song without the singer.

They could have used akon.he could have done a media tour talking about how they recorded the song and show the video afterwards.They could also have booked him on X FACTOR to perform the song with MJ'S IMAGE ala grammy .

Re: Hit: MJ will fight for #1 selling between 225k -250k first week

That's crazy. Sales should be a reflection of how many people own the record not who can afford the most copies to gather dust on a shelf.

Multiple buying skews the numbers.

I don't think that's necessarily true I know back in the day people owned multiple copies of Thriller, well I know we did... Everyone in my family had our own copy :yes:

Couldn't agree more twinklEE! If this album isn't number 1 next week, we ALL know what the headlines will be and they ain't good.

In any event, I've done my part, I love the album and I've bought it 5 times LOL! Once on iTunes, and 4 physical copies (one for the car, one for the house, and two as Christmas gifts).

We MUST support Michael and legacy! If we don't, then who will!?

who will is right, because his family sure as heck don't care about his legacy

I'm willing to bet the article is tabliod junk.

Support Michael - Buy the album!

They could have used akon.he could have done a media tour talking about how they recorded the song and show the video afterwards.They could also have booked him on X FACTOR to perform the song with MJ'S IMAGE ala grammy .

Yes, Sony probably keeping the next best thing for MONSTER:D

I bought three cds already. Now who told us that there was going to be a huge and never seen before promotion? Where is that promotion now?????

I bought three cds already. Now who told us that there was going to be a huge and never seen before promotion? Where is that promotion now?????
Maybe that was the 30 000 square foot poster... :rolleyes2:

Maybe that was the 30 000 square foot poster... :rolleyes2:

Indeed it is huge and never seen before lol

hello, how are you?

good. listening to behind the mask now. he's fabulous.

"so take off your mask, so i can see your face, who do you love, is it me?"

how much i want there is a video to this song.... :wub:

Back