MJ Forever Tribute/ MJJC Statement / Estate statement / Fan letter pg51/ GLE put on administration

Re: MJJC Official Statement about Michael Forever Tribute / Tribute discussion / Estate statement @p

same guy Paul Ring. one is a picture from yesterday's CNN appearance. the other one is a picture from Ja-Tail meeting.

Whats the Ja-Tail meeting?

Re: MJJC Official Statement about Michael Forever Tribute / Tribute discussion / Estate statement @p

same guy Paul Ring. one is a picture from yesterday's CNN appearance. the other one is a picture from Ja-Tail meeting.

Yeah got it...

That same company that produces Latoya's hand cream, latoya's album, latoya's beverage, latoya's book.....and Michael & Bubbles the untold story documentary....

*cough* .... shame

It was , now it goes on till August 21st.

Thank ivy.

I guess that answers my question. LOL! If the registrations were coming in like gang-busters, they wouldn't need to extend it for FIVE more days.

Will FIVE more days make a difference. We shall see!

But he doesn't appear on the site...

Ja-Tail Enterprises is the corporate financier and advisory board to all ten Ja-Tail brand companies. Ja-Tail Enterprises comprises an experienced team of in-house attorneys, accountants, presidents, vice-presidents, merchants and managers that oversee the day-to-day operations as well as handle all major business decisions of our other companies. Ja-Tail Enterprises will continue to develop companies in all areas of entertainment and branding until it becomes self-sufficient in all areas, including conception, creation and distribution.

Executive Team

Founders
• La Toya Jackson {bio}
• Jeffre' Phillips {bio}

Chairman
• Dr. Richard A. Boyd {bio}

President
• Ron Labuzan {bio}

Executive Vice President
• Courtney Benson {bio}

Chief Financial Officer
• Sharon Altman {bio}

Legal Affairs
• Michael Morris {bio}
• Wayne Johnson {bio}

• Daphne Burton {bio}

Creative Director
• Ian Marsden {bio}

Web & Graphic Designer
• Jaime Garcia {bio}

Communications
• Juliette Harris {bio}

I always find it hard watching Katherine getting choked up about Michael. I just wish she would let the others just get on with it and keep herself and the children out of it.

I'm really not sure, maybe she IS being used by all those people, and Mann, and her own family and doesn't really get what's going on. And I don't mean because of her age or because I think that she is stupid, there might just be too many people whispering in her ear about this and that being a good idea. If you are not really a business person yourself, it can be quite hard to get what's going on sometimes. I don't know ...

Ok, I couldn't find this page on the site... how do we access his page FROM the site?

Wonder why Global Live Event isn,t listed in his bio... he should be proud of it... nah? lol

Last edited:

Yeah right. LOL Maybe b/c it's their first (and hopefully only) event planing? And they obviously suck at it?

I'm really not sure, maybe she IS being used by all those people, and Mann, and her own family and doesn't really get what's going on. And I don't mean because of her age or because I think that she is stupid, there might just be too many people whispering in her ear about this and that being a good idea. If you are not really a business person yourself, it can be quite hard to get what's going on sometimes. I don't know ...

Yeah I don't either, I think I know then I watch her get choked up. But I guess nothing is black and White and even though I feel her pain I don't support her business dealings.

Yeah got it...

That same company that produces Latoya's hand cream, latoya's album, latoya's beverage, latoya's book.....and Michael & Bubbles the untold story documentary....

*cough* .... shame

Okay...so hold up. This means THREE Jackson siblings have now had issues getting a proper tribute done in their brother's honor. There was the Jermaine one that got cancelled...err postponed?? Then there was the one Marlon endorsed where one of the promoters/organizers was telling ppl that Michael was alive. :doh: That one got cancelled. And now THIS one is courtesy of "I'm LaToya" :chichi: .

Will the third time be the charm? :bored2:

EDIT: Wait...is the Jermaine and Marlon one the same event...lol...so much f*ckery I'm losing track.

Someone had mentioned in the previous thread that 'Global Live Event' has just been around for a few months, anyone know about that?..Seems like it was just created specifically for this scheme..lol.

Good detective work, the awful thing is that I really don't know which Jackson member to trust now!

Good detective work, the awful thing is that I really don't know which Jackson member to trust now!

Simple answer = none.

Usually people should have your trust until they fail it.. with them it must be the opposite now. They fail to have your trust until they have prooved they deserve it. Period.

:(

To everyone here > :group: :give_heart:

I still can not believe what is happening.... :no: :doh: And you kidding me that this crap has not been canceled???!!! :wtf: The whole family must be suffering from some mental problem. Sure!!!!! I do not believe that Katherine is still insisting on it..... :no: :puke:

Re: MJJCommunity Official Statement about Michael Forever Tribute / Tribute discussion

I agree. The whole thing is not a fitting tribute to Michael. The family has to accept the estates input on this matter and others of late.

The whole thing I agree should just be cancelled. Michael died at the hands of another and the trial for the man that killed him should not be waylaid by a badly put together and dubious 'tribute' concert. The greatest tribute Michael can have is JUSTICE!!!

Someone had mentioned in the previous thread that 'Global Live Event' has just been around for a few months, anyone know about that?..Seems like it was just created specifically for this scheme..lol.

globallive+-+Copy.jpg

I hope the artists involved in this drop out fast, and if they are signed to contracts...well all I can say is it serves the Jacksons right.

For all the people who might have questioned the validity of Michael's will, I hope this current Jackson family disaster shows Michael knew exactly what he was doing when he left his empire to qualifed people.
I am so sick of their scheming and manipulative ways!!:mat:

The demonstration of loyalty and love by the fans of Michael Jackson world wide is a beautiful thing to behold.

Dear Michael... " I'm so proud to say I love you"

As people genuinly missing Michael i trust several members of his family
As bussinesspeople i trust none that have undertaken recent activities in that direction.

For all the people who might have questioned the validity of Michael's will, I hope this current Jackson family disaster shows Michael knew exactly what he was doing when he left his empire to qualifed people.
I am so sick of their scheming and manipulative ways!!:mat:

Yeah, while Katherine Jackson is on the front line, the "rest" of them are in the background, thinking that they can fool us. Not us, not on this board. LOL! Way to many detective's and folks who know how to put 2 & 2 together around here.

Sorry Jackson's, but you can't fool us!

I can only imagine the back-biting that would have gone on if Michael left his valuable Estate in the hand's of his family. I shudder at the very thought.

The whole thing I agree should just be cancelled. Michael died at the hands of another and the trial for the man that killed him should not be waylaid by a badly put together and dubious 'tribute' concert. The greatest tribute Michael can have is JUSTICE!!!

THANKS Dear... I couldn't have said it any better than that :clap:

SEE, that's the ONE thing that :mat: me with the Jackson family... Instead of seeking JUSTICE for their 'beloved' brother???? THEY are still "cashing in" over him... GEE... Well, just my :2cents:

As people genuinly missing Michael i trust several members of his family
As bussinesspeople i trust none that have undertaken recent activities in that direction.

I agree with you. I still do not doubt that Katherine misses Michael. But, the family as a whole lacks any business acumen. They do not hesitate to start a project. The problem is they don't have the dedication to make sure the project comes up right.

There is a high possibility that this Cardiff concert will be cancelled due to poor demand. The negative publicity doesn't help. Fans were skeptical to begin with. Now, 99.9% of fans are turned off by the Gene Simmons fiasco. The line-up is not attractive enough to draw non-fans in.

I beg the family to learn from this unfortunate event. Stop trying to make a quick profit and stop associating themselves to unqualified incompetent individuals.

Michael was very wise in his decisions regarding his estate. I always tried to give his family the benefit of the doubt. I felt bad for them they lost Michael. But now this is the last straw for me anyways. It's all about money. That is how Michael is valued to these people. They are adults and they should make a living for themselves and not living off Michael.I am not interested in their books, tours, products and whatever else they are trying to sell. If is not authorized or supported by his estate then I don't want anything to do with it. The estate that Michael created and appointed to run it. The next time the estate announces something and the family complains, I am going to ignore. They complain because they get nothing out of it. The last 2 years we all have been educated by how this family operates. It's really sad and gives you a better understanding why Michael reached out to others.

... do you remember...?
I think that this is a video of the very last opportunity to see happy Jackson family and watch the 1:38 minute!!!!
She was really happy and excited..., maybe last time....

When I watch this video I try to imagine the feelings of these poeple/fans being so excited and in rapture over the magic of the show..., I love listing to ... these people screaming... at the beginning..., the first 2 minutes....

That will never happen again.

Michael was very wise in his decisions regarding his estate. I always tried to give his family the benefit of the doubt. I felt bad for them they lost Michael. But now this is the last straw for me anyways. It's all about money. That is how Michael is valued to these people. They are adults and they should make a living for themselves and not living off Michael.I am not interested in their books, tours, products and whatever else they are trying to sell. If is not authorized or supported by his estate then I don't want anything to do with it. The estate that Michael created and appointed to run it. The next time the estate announces something and the family complains, I am going to ignore. They complain because they get nothing out of it. The last 2 years we all have been educated by how this family operates. It's really sad and gives you a better understanding why Michael reached out to others.

It is sad and how sad it must have made Michael:cry:

Well :clap:The BOLD part is HOW I feel about the Jackson family... I don't HATE them... I'm just :mat: about the BOLD part, thats all... and indeed, its really SAD that you have to 'trust' other folks otherwise the family would 'squander' all the $$$ Michael 'sweated' his whole life over and his kids don't need to suffer over their 'greedyness'...

LOL at the wording of the statement. Unfortunate my ass. It's downright disgusting what he said....Michael was acquitted in a court of law. Why is it ok for douches like him to go round saying this crap as fact with no proof and knowledge of the matter at hand. The ultimate in disrespect.

Unfortunate is forgetting your umbrella when it rains. This dude is downright nasty.

Back