MJ Forever Tribute/ MJJC Statement / Estate statement / Fan letter pg51/ GLE put on administration

Re: MJJC Official Statement about Michael Forever Tribute / Tribute discussion / Estate statement @p

I still think that fans should boycott this farce.........

The family have never cared about Michael's feelings. They just do what feel like and then say that Michael would loved this..........

Re: MJJC Official Statement about Michael Forever Tribute / Tribute discussion / Estate statement @p

If they have any future plans (god forbid) they should consider asking the fans what WE want, obviousley THEY have no idea!

I'm sure most fans will now back out of this concert....They can remove KISS from the setlist but the damage has been done.

And now this silence???!!! :wtf: The thing must be on fire behind the scenes..... Estate x Jackson Family :fear:

Joe is involved in that mess? :fear: The man is silent.... strange. :unsure:

mickson177;3459741 said:
http://www.facebook.com/M4Tribute?sk=wall
  • Michael Forever Tribute

KISS: Invitation Revoked
    We have listened to Michael’s fans and are grateful to have been alerted to some unfortunate statements made by Gene Simmons about Michael. Under the circumstances we fully agree that even though Kiss is a band Michael admired its members should not appear in our tribute concert. ...

<form rel="async" class="commentable_item autoexpand_mode" method="post" action="/ajax/ufi/modify.php"><a href="http://www.facebook.com/notes/michael-forever-tribute/kiss-invitation-revoked/206696212721706"><abbr title="Tuesday, August 16, 2011 at 1:44pm" data-date="Tue, 16 Aug 2011 10:44:56 -0700" class="timestamp">6 minutes ago</abbr> · Share

</form>

I try not to say anything, but I find it annoying that they keep saying that Michael admired KISS as if that is their excuse to why they were invited. Where did Michael ever said he admired over even listened to KISS. If they had gone for Guns 'n' Roses, Rolling Stones, or Queens we wold at least know that Michael did listen to them since he had work with members of those rock bands. Seriously, did they have to go for KISS, a band that has brag about being in it for the money in every single thing that they have ever done?

Even so, it still took them 24 hours without even bothering to ease the fans anger and left everyone in the dark. I swear these people are arrogant beyond measure.

I still honestly don't even know WHY they chose KISS...Did they randomly choose the name out of a hat and just went with it? :scratch:

Utter stupidity and completely disgusted.

... do you remember...?
I think that this is a video of the very last opportunity to see happy Jackson family and watch the 1:38 minute!!!!
She was really happy and excited..., maybe last time....

When I watch this video I try to imagine the feelings of these poeple/fans being so excited and in rapture over the magic of the show..., I love listing to ... these people screaming... at the beginning..., the first 2 minutes....

That will never happen again.

That show was a GIFT Michael gave to his family, and after that I'm quite sure he never intended to perform with his brothers, AGAIN. As you watch the video, does anyone look at ANYONE other than Michael? (I'd say, probably not?). The Jackson brothers had every opportunity to branch out on their own, and to craft solo-careers. Instead, they kept dropping rumors about J5 "Reunion" tours. It was NEVER going to happen. The J5 were CHILDREN. All are grown-up now, and music has moved on (although it's great to listen to the old songs, sometimes).

I truly hope the fiasco that is/was the Tribute show, is finally a wake-up call to the family, to take care of THEMSELVES!

I.m so glad that mj didn't trust the family to run his estate, the jacksons have zero business sense and a poor choice of friends and business associates.

I still honestly don't even know WHY they chose KISS...Did they randomly choose the name out of a hat and just went with it? :scratch:

Utter stupidity and completely disgusted.

Nobody else available.........or nobody else wants to!!!!

It would be about time.

If they haven't learn by now, they'll never will. Even after this, they will continue to use Michael's name until they die. That family can't even function without him.

As I watch Mrs. Jackson cry over Michael, I can no longer feel sympathy for her not even as his mother. Now when I see her, all I can see is a greedy woman who emotionally blackmail her own son so he would forever provide for her entire family. She didn't ask any of the others to help pull their weight, not even Janet, yet Michael was the one expected to be the bread winner and he was force into the role from the time he was a little kid up until the day he died. Which is why his father and brothers hounded him to tour, tormented the people he hired as 'whispering into Michael's ear' and dividing the family, and making him feel like crap when he refuse to help them by always telling him how he would had been nothing without them. All this with Mrs. Jackson looking on and Michael believing that his mother would protect him while she was one of the people sending the vultures after him.

When I see Mrs. Jackson now I don't cry for her, I cry for Michael. I cry for him because he either didn't know or didn't want to see how badly his own mother had used him, I don't judge him badly for that since Mrs. Jackson does love her son, but in the end she's just another user just like her husband. However, she is far more dangerous because she hides behind the good mom and grandmom card. I am glad Michael never had to see this while he was here or it might had broken any faith he had in humanity. For all his talent and good heart, it seemed it had curse him to be other people's tool.

Sorry the long rant again.

So Global think by taking out KISS everything is peachy. They are simpletons because no self-respecting Michael fan will attend a tribute where you cannot even use his name. Then, who is the tribute for? Just shows the Jackson do not know what is happening in Michael's world, if they do not know about the comments by KISS.

Notice that Katherine told the children about the tribute, and just as we have said they did not get the true picture. They were told that their father will be honored and of course the kids get excited. When they find out about all these schemes later on in life, it will be very sad.

Notice how after Katerine was interviewed Jane began talking disparagingly about the family. Want to bet that the family go back on that show again. There seem to be a lack of self-respect and shame among members of that family.

@Ramona, no need to apologize. You quite summed up my feelings. I'm just so worried about those kids.

I am glad Michael never had to see this while he was here or it might had broken any faith he had in humanity.

This....Just.....Oh God :cry:

Great post ramona

The 30th ann mini reuion Mj had with his bros, was cool at first but, when Randy started acting stupid and singing O.P.P!

I truly hope the fiasco that is/was the Tribute show, is finally a wake-up call to the family, to take care of THEMSELVES!

I think You're hoping for too much. I think they will (can) never stop!

Indeed fotrtunatly Michael gave his Estate into the hands of excellent business people, who are doing a great job until now.

'Only' thing to be concerned of are the kids!
And what will happen if even KJ can't Be there for them anymore??

'Only' thing

'Only' thing to be concerned of are the kids!
And what will happen if even KJ can't Be there for them anymore??

'Only' thing

You have no idea how I'm scared of where the kids will go when Katherine leaves... :(

^^The will states who gets the kids after Katherine.

Didn't we say that when they cancel the show they will say they listened to the fans and blah, blah. Now the remove KISS and state they listened to the fans. More like the power of the Estate did something about it, because we have been complaining since that Monday and all they did was remove fans comments.

Katherine always chokes up when she talks about Michael. I think she really loves him and misses him, but the patterns of using him for money is so ingrained in her that it is impossible for her to find another way of support. She also likes to show that she is doing better parenting than he did. I do not know where that comes from. Maybe she thinks if she says this the children will love her more. I really do not know.

The 30th ann mini reuion Mj had with his bros, was cool at first but, when Randy started acting stupid and singing O.P.P!

Michael Forever Tribute

KISS: Invitation Revoked
We have listened to Michael&#8217;s fans and are grateful to have been alerted to some unfortunate statements made by Gene Simmons about Michael. Under the circumstances we fully agree that even though Kiss is a band Michael admired its members should not appear in our tribute concert. ...

tumblr_lphw1g5odk1qal1os.gif

Last edited:

Now what is Randy, Latoya follow the money, Jackie saying on twitter now!!! I am so curious to find out how many people have registered for this mistake. Someone should do a countdown to cancellation.

Question. Does anybody knows for how long Branca & co will remain as executors of the estate? And who will take over after?

Thanks.

Shows you that they are/were still not able to grasp why Thriller and all the success happened to Michael and not them, to this day and age they struggle with the sad reality that while Michael went on to become to biggest thing ever in history, they were forgotten in history. A bunch of sad people these Jackson's.

I agree to a point.

The Jacksons, for better for for worst, won't be forgotten in music history. They were a big act in the 60s and 70s and they were the people who introduce Michael to the world and they are part of Motown's history. They were also the most successful 'boy band' in history and their songs are well known globally. Michael was aware of all that which is why he always paid homage to the J5 in his songs.

However, what the J5 will be known as the band where Michael Jackson got his start. His brothers with their mediocre careers will be just another footnote in Michael's history and they only have themselves to blame for it. They didn't have to wait for Michael. They could had set off on their own path and had fairly successful careers. Other acts had moved on and had been successful after the main singer left. Jermaine was kind of on that path before he shot himself with 'Word to the Badd' and then spend the rest of his career trying to get Michael to tour now covering Michael's songs like he's on American Idol. At Tito made his own path even if he isn't well known.

The ironic thing is that Michael might had stayed with the J5 and done his solo stuff on the side if the brothers didn't become so freaking greedy. Before the entire train wreck of the Victory Tour, Michael had no plans to leave the group and even deny it several times when people ask was he going solo. All he wanted was to be allowed to do his own thing away from his brothers once and awhile. But because they decided to use Michael as their quickest way to a buck, they drove him out of the band not the other way around.

I think they know all of the above deep in their hearts and it pisses them off.

He was a parent to all in his family. They are acting like spoiled little kids. "Mine, mine". Michael belonged to them and therefore his is theirs.

Agree with you. I remember in his book Michael talked about going to the Executives of the music company (can't remember which one, maybe EPIC). He was with his dad but he was the main one talking, making deals and decisions for the group. He said he was a teen and knew the family was depending on him, so he had to strike a good deal. Now can you imagine that pressure. Now we hear about teens bringing in the beacon, but that was back n the 1970s. He was a man indeed from a young age, so when we hear of him wanting to be playful later in life, who are we to judge and attach something dirty to it like Simmons did!!!!!

Why the silence Jackson Family members?????....for a bunch of people who just love being in the media, they sure are quiet now.:beee:

Why the silence Jackson Family members?????....for a bunch of people who just love being in the media, they sure are quiet now.:beee:

For real...
Maybe we'll have to start another furry yawning cutie animal fest :clap:

Waiting for the 1st Jackson to say ''we didn't know about Simmons''

:coffee:

elbtj9.gif

op4s2e.gif

10pydcl.jpg

Back