MJ - "Hey, why down there!?" + other Schaffel documentary clips

Haha I love when he mimics the people in the car on the video I posted at 4:40. Nobody really got onto that he had just kind of made fun of what they sounded like hahaha I dont think he did it intentionally though. Just thought they sounded funny so copied them.

lol its kinda funny how MJ refers to women as fish.....kinda hate to know the reason behind him calling us that lol.... Puts me in mind of one not smelling the freshest around him. eww.

Um. I highly doubt that's the reason. :bugeyed:doh:

He called it fishing.. So fishing around, Like looking.

Also, Could be a way of describing looking at the girls through the glass of car windows or hotel windows.. Like looking at fish in a fishbowl. LOL

lol its kinda funny how MJ refers to women as fish.....kinda hate to know the reason behind him calling us that lol.... Puts me in mind of one not smelling the freshest around him. eww.

Also, Could be a way of describing looking at the girls through the glass of car windows or hotel windows.. Like looking at fish in a fishbowl. LOL

:lmao: this is just funny to me...

Re: MJ - "Hey, why down there!?"

Well, not too keen on Marc Schaffel.
This was a great documentary though.

I wish it was aired on TV. Why would the Estate not approve of something like this?

Well.. I know Raffles Van Exel was mad about this...he said to Schaffel if he sees his face in this documentary he would sue him.

Sad how MJ said 'I hate my smile, but I still do it for you'. MJ has the best smile.

Touching to see him in Gary, Indiana, and to see some of his relatives.

I didn't think he 'hated' California.. woah.

So is that the face that was blurred out in the doc that was distracting to my eyes? lol! :scratch:Well, if it was I don't blame him I wouldn't want to be associated with Shaffel either!:no:

I personally thought that it could come from "plenty of fish in the sea" saying. As the women all around the world were throwing themselves to him, he could have seen it as "plenty of fish" :)

btw his 2 cousins are on the videos right? One of them is Levon, who's the other one?

The idea that he was calling them fish because they looked like fish in a fish tank through the window did occur to me haha

I love when he says "that's a good fish right there." It's so hot. :heat: Michael baby, you can reel me in anytime. :naughty: I've lost count how many times I've watched this clip lol.

I personally thought that it could come from "plenty of fish in the sea" saying. As the women all around the world were throwing themselves to him, he could have seen it as "plenty of fish" :)

btw his 2 cousins are on the videos right? One of them is Levon, who's the other one?

Elijah. Both were in his Will (along with 3T and Michael's three kids).

They were also two of the kids pushing Michael into the swimming pool on Private Home Movies. :)

... cos he eats fish...

He got some dry jokes... Makes me laugh :)

mhmmm...he does a lot of fishing.

Ahh yes, I love his dry jokes. hahahaha

And what he mean "hey! why down there?" He KNOWS why down there. :rofl: He needs "down there" to smell good when his hoes get on their knees. Tryin to act all innocent with that smirk on his face pfftttt... He ain't foolin' no one.

mhmmm...he does a lot of fishing.

Ahh yes, I love his dry jokes. hahahaha

And what he mean "hey! why down there?" He KNOWS why down there. :rofl: He needs "down there" to smell good when his hoes get on their knees. Tryin to act all innocent with that smirk on his face pfftttt... He ain't foolin' no one.

3words... RAW FISH PRODUCTION...

... Down where? Ha ha ha ( read that like u suppose to )

Sensual Seduction at Raw Fish Production ba HA HA HA YES!

eeerrybody luv et 'down there'.

I thought it was sexual.. Godang nurrmind... Albino Child, i like that.
We be selling many raw fishes that's for sure... Errybody luv et.

Ha ha ha ha ha ha... Ha ha. -_-'... Lawls dark times. Xoxxoxo... I'm done.

LOL im never gonna look at fish or raw fish with a straight face ever again! hahah

I thought she it went like this..

Lady: *whispers* "could you sign these balls?"

Michael: "Could I sign his balls?" ( With a puzzled look )

Lady points to the balls on table on Michael say's
"Oh, These balls.. * laughs * It's the way you said it"

Then they laugh... :lol: Well that's what I hear LOL!

I don't hear him sya anything about Karen. :unsure:
lol i just watched it again:lol:,right after he picks the balls up he say don,t say that,thats karens fault,well thats what it sounds like to me,

This is too funny..never seen this before..i never knew Michael wore so much cologne..wonder how that one smelled

Back