MJ & Jay-Z DYKWYCA (12 O Clock) Fan Made Remix

Re: Michael Jackson & Jay-z do you know where your children are 12 o clock

I was absolutely sure this was Hollywood Tonight, until someone said that this was recorded back in the Dangerous era. I still wouldn't rule it out as he may have updated it a couple of years ago.

Could it be possible, this the "Hollywood Tonight" song? I mean you have Earth Song on HIStory, and no where in the song does it feature the name of the song.

Same with Tabloid Junkie.

If you listen to this song though...towards the end, he talks about things happening in LA.....IE Hollywood! ;)

:wild: and I wouldn't be surprised if someone changed the title to something a little more ambiguous :unsure: :cheeky:

Could it be possible, this the "Hollywood Tonight" song? I mean you have Earth Song on HIStory, and no where in the song does it feature the name of the song.

Same with Tabloid Junkie.

If you listen to this song though...towards the end, he talks about things happening in LA.....IE Hollywood! ;)

This is why I haven't listened to the song yet. It's driving me nuts watching you all go crazy over it, and holding off in case it's Hollywood Tonight.

The second I find out it's not, I'm listening to it. lol.

Great song! Really nice guitars. Would be great to have this on the album, but I doubt it...

i reckon it's hollywood tonight, he does say hollywood in it. fantastic song michael xx

on repeat

I've already recorded it into MP3, put it on my GPX mp3 player and blasted it on my car stereo with my FM transmitter......KICKS ASS! ;)

He probably wrote this before the allegations hit right?

This is why I haven't listened to the song yet. It's driving me nuts watching you all go crazy over it, and holding off in case it's Hollywood Tonight.

Your restraint is admirable. You are in for one hell of a treat!

Just wondering -- is anyone else bothered by all these leaks and the fact that so many people are listening to all these songs, seemingly without being worried in any way about compromising the upcoming release(s)?

I know that 'Do You Know Where Your Children Are' is not on the official track-listing for 'Michael', but that doesn't mean it can't be a hidden track on the album. Or that there aren't any other plans for its release... And what about the other leaked songs that are gonna be on 'Michael'? It's less than a month until the album will be released and I've consciously stayed away from all the leaked tracks because I would hate to spoil that moment when I pop that CD in my player, plug in my headphones and listen to the whole album for the first time!

I just think it's a bloody shame that all these songs are leaking now, and don't really understand why people would want to spoil that first listening experience by hearing all these leaked mp3's.

Not bad! Do we know when this song was recorded? New or invincible outtake?

As said before, Michael mentioned it in the 1993 Mexico Deposition, so it would have to be around Dangerous Era.

I think it's much older, I heard people saying it's a Dangerous outtake. Would make sense, I can't imagine Michael mentioning child sexual abuse in a song after the allegations. That's the only reason I can think of as to why this song was not released on later albums. Quality wise, it should have been released much earlier because it's a brilliant song.

I'm the same way...I downloaded the complete track from 2000 watts, just in case it turns out to be a completely different song than Hollywood Tonight...I've heard the 0:47 snippet and i'm SO in love with this song it's not even funny :shock: But I won't listen to the rest and I'm salivating here :dribble:

As said before, Michael mentioned it in the 1993 Mexico Deposition, so it would have to be around Dangerous Era.

I see. Thought it was a bit more recent than that. But it sounds pretty cool..

The original doesnt contain Jay Z and thank God it doesnt. I LOVE the track and it is definitly Michael singing

I love this..the lyrics are great..Michael sounds beautiful.

this is soooo gooood
and its soooo mj lol
x in every way x

No download links please. They're not allowed here. Thanks everyone.

Awesome guitar solo and AWESOME song!!!

This is amazing...

I hear this is an output from Dangerous album... :D It's beautiful!

Lyrics-wise, composition wise: the best so far from this album.

This is Mike through and through.

WOWZER! this song is INSANE!!! LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! This is the Michael Jackson i Love, Passion, Energy and vocally stunning! Only he can do this!

WOW - After all of that, we FINALLY get a FULL version! Wow!

Great beat, very catchy - nice guitar work. Release it for the fans Sony!

Oh wow. I haven't been this excited since Scream. What are Sony playing it not releasing this first????

Back