MJ Nomination - 2010 BRIT Awards! [Live tonight.. Feb 16th ]

They didn't even show the nominees for the best performance from Brit Awards which would have shown Michael. They just went straight in with the winners Spice Girls :(

Lady Gaga was just so sweet :heart: she looked like she was about to cry. The way she shows love for her fans reminds me of Michael..

Saying Kasabian singing "i'm on fire" was a tribute to Mike was just sick ( Mikes hair)!!!!SICK
:bugeyed I must have missed this comment!
I wonder if Liam and Kasabian are going to beat Peter up after the show ...

Aww, I like prince Harry :happy:

The Britt awards are a joke!!! Peter Kaye is being vile to Michael...... Saying Next is a moving tribute to Michael Jackson and then having Kasabian sing Im on fire is disgusting and in no way funny!!!! Oh and he should not even be mentioning Murray dont give that man anymore flippin air time!!!

The Britt awards are a joke!!! Peter Kaye is being vile to Michael...... Saying Next is a moving tribute to Michael Jackson and then having Kasabian sing Im on fire is disgusting and in no way funny!!!! Oh and he should not even be mentioning Murray dont give that man anymore flippin air time!!!

Glad you seen it too hun... :no:

Sheryl Cole's intro looked like MJ's during the Dangerous tour, and she's even wearing the glasses

while this is all great, i am furious at peter kay for his pathetic insult. I am filled with fury when i see something like this, these 'comedians' who use people who have done so much more for the world to try to boost there own careers. I fail to see whats so hillarious about someones head on fire, shall we burn his head, take thousands of pics, and prod our faces at him laughing hysterically, then lets throw him off a cliff into the channel, a disgrace to the nation. I used to think he was ok, but he has crossed the line

while this is all great, i am furious at peter kay for his pathetic insult. I am filled with fury when i see something like this, these 'comedians' who use people who have done so much more for the world to try to boost there own careers. I fail to see whats so hillarious about someones head on fire, shall we burn his head, take thousands of pics, and prod our faces at him laughing hysterically, then lets throw him off a cliff into the channel, a disgrace to the nation. I used to think he was ok, but he has crossed the line
This ^^^^^ :agree:

Could not have said it betta myself!! I switched off so have no idea what else went on! Dickhead!!! I will be phoning ITV tomorrow!

Yeah, that was quite low! I am glad I didn't hear it.

I am also shocked more people are not finding Peter Kaye for saying those things awful but there u go :mello:
Well, I only agreed with him calling Liam a knob.

Back