MJ Nomination - 2010 BRIT Awards! [Live tonight.. Feb 16th ]

Re: MJ Nomination - 2010 BRIT Awards!

For people in UK.. theres a show on ITV tonight at 10:35 and it says its celebrating the brits, showing 15 memorable performance, so MJ's gotta be on there ! ;)

Personally, I hope he wins, whatever the case may be. It would be good for his legacy.
This is for Michael. :) Voting for him.

This had just started. Michael deserves this award. Good luck sweetie. :praying

The are doing the nomination MJ is in first.. wow. LOL Usually we have to wait. :lol:

I hope Michael wins the awards his nominated for. But the Brit Awards are a joke, over hyped and not to be taken seriously anymore.

He did get a mention.. he just said a tribute to MJ and then some group started singing some crap. :bugeyed dunno what he was talking about... :mello:

Last edited:
He did get a mention.. he just said a tribute to MJ and then some group started singing some crap. :bugeyed dunno what he was taling about... :mello:

That's what I was thinking as well. :mellow:

im watching.
i heard peter kay mention MJ but i was laughing my ass off at his comment about Liam Gallegah calling him a "kno* head" :lmao: he was though.

This is sort of Off topic but. If anyone is watching it.

Liam Gallagher just came out and gave a half assed speech then gave his award to the crowd.

Peter Kay came on stage right afterwards and plainly just said 'What a knob head' haha

Respect to Peter Kay for that. That was brilliant.

I am looking forward to Lady Gaga's performance :heart: :wild:

I was waiting for Liam to come back out and knock him out for saying that :lol:

I was waiting for Liam to come back out and knock him out for saying that :lol:

Haha yeah me too. He must have heard him.

He took a stab at Murray as well! LOVE PETER KAY!

Aw, Lady Gaga dedicating her performance to Alexander McQueen. :heart:

He took a stab at Murray as well! LOVE PETER KAY!
Yeah, first I thought he said something against MJ.

Wow, Lady Gaga's outfit looks yet again... unique :lol: All I can see are white veils...

*edit* err... okay, not anymore, she took it off :happy:

Last edited:
I think he said something like:
"Lady Gaga is to fashion what Michael Jackson's doctor is to prescriptions"

He did get a mention.. he just said a tribute to MJ and then some group started singing some crap. :bugeyed dunno what he was talking about... :mello:
That was a sick joke at Mike's expense:no:... fecking Kasabian singing their crap, it was not a tribute to MJ...Peter Kaye is warped.

Back