MJJC Meet Up UK......2nd April...........THREAD UPDATED, INFO RELEASED!

Re: MJJC Meet Up UK......SAVE THE DATE!

ARGH... I wish I could come but it much too soon :no:

Well, I hope you guys have a blast :tease:

Sounds good, will note it and should be able to make it :)

Oh!!! Hope I can go!!

:wild:

Think I can be bothered to come to this ;)

Meh, I may make an appearance. ;)

Edited :not sure if l can make it:(

Last edited:

hell yeah, sounds awesome! But is this an actually fan meet? Ie. getting together to listen to and enjoy michael. or is it a J4MJ type demo meeting?

hell yeah, sounds awesome! But is this an actually fan meet? Ie. getting together to listen to and enjoy michael. or is it a J4MJ type demo meeting?

Its a fan meet up, not a justice event. There's quite a few birthdays around March/April so its a celebration. We're going to party, have some food, drinks, talk and dance to Michael.

Its a fan meet up, not a justice event. There's quite a few birthdays around March/April so its a celebration. We're going to party, have some food, drinks, talk and dance to Michael.

Oooooh my birthday is in March (18th), who are the others?

Oooooh my birthday is in March (18th), who are the others?

We have Lorraine's towards the end of March, my birthday is in April, Becca has a bday in March, loads of people, and now you hun! Its a big birthday Michael shindig!

We have Lorraine's towards the end of March, my birthday is in April, Becca has a bday in March, loads of people, and now you hun! Its a big birthday Michael shindig!

Wow quite a few close together then! Yay :D

hey
i would love to come but i dont know anyone on here...have u all met before?
im trying to make freinds with fans

Aww damn, Wish I could come along to this!! I miss all the events you guys have. Guess I'll just have to come back to England!!

Aww damn, Wish I could come along to this!! I miss all the events you guys have. Guess I'll just have to come back to England!!

Yes Ben, yes you do have to come back to England! We insist :D

hey

That's how we all started out-nervous fans meeting each other for the same time. Come and meet some new friends!

hey

Some of us have met before. I've been meeting with fans from MJJC since July 09 so I'm lucky enough to know a few faces now (me and my boyfriend actually met at an MJJC meet up in August 09) :D

Don't worry about not knowing anyone, just come along and you'll soon make new MJ friends. My name is Nikki by the way, hope to meet you soon :)

More reason for you to come along. I turned up to an event on my own and have met some really wonderful people. You'l kick yourself for not coming to an even sooner 'cause everyone is just as friendly and special as MJ is.

hey

More reason for you to come along. I turned up to an event on my own and have met some really wonderful people. You'l kick yourself for not coming to an even sooner 'cause everyone is just as friendly and special as MJ is.

Listen for Ben for he is very wise! Ben get yourself back to the UK pronto! Seriously though this is how we all started going to MJ events-going on our own and you meet the most amazing people. Some of my best friends in the entire world I met going to MJ events!

Bennnnnn I miss yoooouuuuuuuuu! *wails uncontrollably* LOL!

No, but seriously, you have to come back!!

Becca's on holiday at the moment, she's in Egypt, but more news next week folks!

NEW HIGHTS!!!!!!!!

The thread has been updated with information for this meet up!

On a personal note, I just want to apologise for not being able to post this sooner, but I cant wait to see as many of you as possible there!

Much Love,

Becca

xxx

Bumping this guys, I know its not much notice but whoever can come please come. Its an amazing way to meet new people and to make some new friends.

Back