MJJC Member Pictures !

Gorgeous picture everyone!!! :)

Here are pictures of me spending my christmas holidays back home~

:lol: your pic made me smile! nice!
this is me in front of my computer... a bit blurry tho...
SC00336.png

:mellow:

Thank you Alyssa~
I always remember you because of your beautiful eyes! :)

You know what I'm going to visit Dublin in late Jan...getting excited about the trip~

aw thats such a lovely thing to say :huggy:
ohh dublin very nice, be warned take lots of Euros!! its very dear! :lol:

hey all...im baaack :) i just wanted to update you all with some new pics i guess haha

2hnp2f4.jpg

my hair is getting long enough to curl now yay! this pic is from back in november i think...dont remember if i already posted it or not!

2mm63ye.jpg

my best friend amber and i turned 21 in the same week so she came up from virginia and we went out partying at the bar :) this was before all the drinks started! haha still lookin' pretty cute and not sloppy yet!

29djkm0.jpg

this is my best friend amber and i again and the guy is my *new* (but old..? we dated yearsss ago and have been best friends since) boyfriend tony. amber and i are a little tipsy here...lol tony is there taking care of me though :) even though he has a shot in his hand...hehe. i dont normally EVER drink...so dont think im a lush or anything. just had to go out and celebrate!!

dha69w.jpg

a cruddy web cam shot of me and my baby maddie

hey all...im baaack :) i just wanted to update you all with some new pics i guess haha

2hnp2f4.jpg

my hair is getting long enough to curl now yay! this pic is from back in november i think...dont remember if i already posted it or not!

2mm63ye.jpg

my best friend amber and i turned 21 in the same week so she came up from virginia and we went out partying at the bar :) this was before all the drinks started! haha still lookin' pretty cute and not sloppy yet!

29djkm0.jpg

this is my best friend amber and i again and the guy is my *new* (but old..? we dated yearsss ago and have been best friends since) boyfriend tony. amber and i are a little tipsy here...lol tony is there taking care of me though :) even though he has a shot in his hand...hehe. i dont normally EVER drink...so dont think im a lush or anything. just had to go out and celebrate!!

dha69w.jpg

Me: Michael Jackson early Halloween 10

2rgyu4p.jpg

2zg7se8.jpg
I know the cast is on the wrong arm in the 2nd one.

I'm definatley gonna improve the costume for Halloween ; Maybe get a black fedora hat instead of pink lol

4799_1169235583575_1008536642_30514039_4750525_n.jpg

Me and my programme from when I went to the HIStory gig at Wembley waaay back in 97 :D

n1008536642_30151652_4458.jpg

Me and Roger Lloyd-Pack who plays Trigger in Only Fools and Horses

n1008536642_30022767_237.jpg

One last one of me in a group pick from my gym's team for the London to Brighton Bike Ride a few years ago. Can you spot me? ;)

2hnp2f4.jpg

2mm63ye.jpg

29djkm0.jpg

dha69w.jpg

Aww, love those pics guys! :clapping: You're all so adorable! It's cool seeing faces to the names.

Here's me:

Last edited:
Back