MJJC Member Pictures !

Heres a photo of me that was taken today in my 'Intro to Portraiture' class.
BWPortrait.jpg

Thankyou Ori! :D

You have such a natural beauty about you, just stunning. :wub:

Aww...Thank you so much hun. This is so wonderful to read, especially from a gorgeous and sweet girl like you. I'm so glad we had met and hope to see you again very soon. :)

Damn, you're beautiful! ;)

Thank you estyle. MJ got the most beautiful fans, we are all beautiful inside out. :)

I see you've been to France man. I'm going there in a few months. How did you end up in Japan all the way from VA?

ahhh im so jealous ur goin there...i may visit there again near the end of this year....Im in Japan becuase im in the united states navy...what u doin in france

a new one but sorry

51a6pg.jpg
14tu053.jpg

I'm in the white hoodie long hair. boy do i miss my hair!

Last edited:
MJsantamaris2.jpg

me on the right at the MJ trial February 2005

mjshirt1.jpg

Philly

mjshirt3.jpg

3 July 2009 at MJ's house on Carolwood

ahhh im so jealous ur goin there...i may visit there again near the end of this year....Im in Japan becuase im in the united states navy...what u doin in france
My cousin is getting married in France. I from VA too.

I'm from Stafford Hello fellow VA'ians...
thats wuzzup where in the hell u guys been all my life when i was in VA and didnt know any MJ Fans...i remember at one point they made a KOP fanatics Norfolk and it was shut down a month later lol

This is me on a night out last week..................

2ziv40w.jpg

The bracelet i am wearing was sent to me from a fellow MJJC member Britt aka BND from America, i never take it off now :heart: Also the mark on my arm is a stamp for the club i am not just dirty lol!!

Showing of my Tat ha ha

2ntgx86.jpg

Danielle you're gorgeous! :wub: And your tattoo is so awesome!

Aww...Thank you so much hun. This is so wonderful to read, especially from a gorgeous and sweet girl like you. I'm so glad we had met and hope to see you again very soon. :)

Aw Ori, you are so sweet! I hope to see you soon too, I love you girl!

you are so adorbale, what are you talking about awful. lol. :dont_mention_it:

Aw Nar, thankyou, you're always so nice. :hug:

:wub: very handsome

This is me on a night out last week..................

2ziv40w.jpg

The bracelet i am wearing was sent to me from a fellow MJJC member Britt aka BND from America, i never take it off now :heart: Also the mark on my arm is a stamp for the club i am not just dirty lol!!
uh oh! hottt apple alert :cute::heart:

Back