MJJC Member Pictures !

Everyone here is gorgeous, so I'm feeling very self conscious. Please don't be too harsh. ;)

I took this picture for the MJ Valentine video, so that's why I'm holding that L.O.V.E. heart. :wub: So it's a sign of love for MJ. And as you can tell by my username and my room, I love the color pink!! :lol:

382571492.jpg

Everyone here is gorgeous, so I'm feeling very self conscious. Please don't be too harsh. ;)

I took this picture for the MJ Valentine video, so that's why I'm holding that L.O.V.E. heart. :wub: So it's a sign of love for MJ. And as you can tell by my username and my room, I love the color pink!! :lol:

382571492.jpg
I have the same calendar. :lol:

382571492.jpg

whered you get your calender!?? your pretty btw

This is me on a night out last week..................

2ziv40w.jpg

The bracelet i am wearing was sent to me from a fellow MJJC member Britt aka BND from America, i never take it off now :heart: Also the mark on my arm is a stamp for the club i am not just dirty lol!!

Showing of my Tat ha ha

2ntgx86.jpg

Oh my gosh, I LOVE your tattoo. It looks amazing!
You're beautiful too. :)

This was the day I picked up my copy of TII :)
Haha, I was being a bit dramatic.

tumblr_kx6lveShLW1qz8fjho1_500.jpg

Amaagaaawd! :lol: Ah well...we're cute. Lol. Love those other pics too!
Hahaha Yeah we are cute!! :lol:
Oh my gosh, I LOVE your tattoo. It looks amazing!
You're beautiful too. :)

This was the day I picked up my copy of TII :)
Haha, I was being a bit dramatic.

tumblr_kx6lveShLW1qz8fjho1_500.jpg
Amy you're so pretty! I love your hair!!
And I'm so jealous!! I need my TII DVD right now! :cry:

Hahaha Yeah we are cute!! :lol:

Amy you're so pretty! I love your hair!!
And I'm so jealous!! I need my TII DVD right now! :cry:

Aw, thanks girl!
So are you, I just noticed you posted photos here!

I didn't know you and Mrs. Music knew each other in real life, aw.

whered you get your calender!?? your pretty btw

Thanks. :)

I received my calendar for Christmas from my mom, and she said that she got it at Wal*Mart. I seen them at my local Wal*Mart, in the "This Is It" display just this weekend. So you may want to keep your eye out around Wal*Mart. I've also seen them at Kmart, but it was around Christmas when I seen them there, so I'm not sure if they still have them or not. But it's a beautiful calendar. I love the photos they selected.

You guys are all soooo gorgeous! Seriously, Michael has the most gorgeous fans, what more can I say! :wub:

pinklollypop you are way too cute, no need to be self conscious at all! :hug:

Everyone's so pretty :wub: I'm trying to find a decent picture of me which is proving pretty hard at the moment! I look so bad in photos!

You guys are all soooo gorgeous! Seriously, Michael has the most gorgeous fans, what more can I say! :wub:

pinklollypop you are way too cute, no need to be self conscious at all! :hug:

Aww, thank you. :blush:

And I agree, MJ fans are so beautiful, inside and out. Just like him!! :D

Back