MJJC Member Pictures !

This is me just now. I'm getting ready for a work-related party and wanted to post a pic.
afadgfs.jpg

afadgfass.jpg

Oooh thank you Alyssa!! :blush:

@Sils you are such a cutie!!

I'm on a roll today LOL
Here's one more, taken when I got back from a work party earlier:

Last edited:
Sils - gorgeous! :wub:

Giant Enemy Cat - you're too cute haha.

Amy_Jackson - lovely! Can I have your room please? :D
Aww Thanks girl! ^_^
Oooh thank you Alyssa!! :blush:

@Sils you are such a cutie!!

I'm on a roll today LOL
Here's one more, taken when I got back from a work party earlier:

388.jpg
Aww Thanks! You are pretty! I love your eyes!
You are stunning Sils! :)
Thank youuu! ^_^

Wow !!!!!! You're very good-looking !!!! My favourite pic is the last one but you look kinda sad in it, r u alright ? Maybe i'm wrong and you're just tired for running away from all the guys chasing you.

Thank you very much! :blush:
Actually, you're right. I've been stressed/sad for quite some time now, but I didn't think one could tell that just by looking at my picture. I'm surprised! LOL, it's got nothing to do with guys chasing me.. That was funny though :D

The brown suits you well Laura! :) So did the blond too though :cheeky:

Nice pics everyone!

Some of you guys know each other outside of MJJC...? You met through here or know each other anyway?

Nice pics everyone!

Some of you guys know each other outside of MJJC...? You met through here or know each other anyway?

I've met a lot of people on meet ups and became really good friends with some amazing people. Stace and Becca spent last weekend at my house which we have many interesting stories about :D

Yeah in the case of me and the girls - we had met through Michael, on another board though. :D

I've met a lot of people on meet ups and became really good friends with some amazing people. Stace and Becca spent last weekend at my house which we have many interesting stories about :D

Awh cool!

Meh.. I have no MJ fan friends.. :/

^ She probably meant IRL...I don't either. Would be cool to have a friend that liked MJ as much as I do...or better yet, a girlfriend that likes MJ as much as I do (only in my dreams would that ever happen...or it would rather be nightmare because I'd wake up to my inadequate life after such awesomeness).

Back