MJJC Member Pictures !

^^ I know, lol - i was only messin ;)

I didnt have any MJ friends either till i went to an MJJC meet up and met some wonderful ppl from here :)
And I married a non-MJ fan, so life isn't always the way you planned! If he was an MJ fan , he'd be darn near perfect lol!

xxx

^^ I know, lol - i was only messin ;)

I didnt have any MJ friends either till i went to an MJJC meet up and met some wonderful ppl from here :)
And I married a non-MJ fan, so life isn't always the way you planned! If he was an MJ fan , he'd be darn near perfect lol!

xxx

As Becca said you meet some amazing people on meet ups and develop a real bond with people. I have got some amazing friends in my life from going to meet ups and just clicking with people that you develop a bond with. Its so unpredictable.

Plus when you meet up outside you always come away with some amazing stories isn't that right Becca ;)

Yes you do........... we're all on here!!!

xxx

Awwhh :D true!

^ She probably meant IRL...I don't either. Would be cool to have a friend that liked MJ as much as I do...or better yet, a girlfriend that likes MJ as much as I do (only in my dreams would that ever happen...or it would rather be nightmare because I'd wake up to my inadequate life after such awesomeness).

Yeh Chris, I'm like you at home... none of my friends are fans, well they like some of his songs but thats it. An MJ fan boyfriend would be great too. Well, a nice boyfriend MJ fan or not would be good actually lol.. but thats another story.

These fan meet ups seem to be in London though.. I live up in the North West. Plus I'd be kinda shy meeting up with you all!

Awwhh :D true!

Yeh Chris, I'm like you at home... none of my friends are fans, well they like some of his songs but thats it. An MJ fan boyfriend would be great too. Well, a nice boyfriend MJ fan or not would be good actually lol.. but thats another story.

These fan meet ups seem to be in London though.. I live up in the North West. Plus I'd be kinda shy meeting up with you all!

Well I have lots of plans for all kinds of meet ups - and u'll be pleased to know one of my ideas is a meet up in the north west! I cant tell you wen it will be, these things take a while to organise! But I'll let you know about it wen i do :)
I was soooooo shy and nervous wen I went to my first meet up back in October, but I'm so glad i did. Because like you, before I had no MJ friends at all - not one!
So wen we come up nearer to you, I really think you should come along! Cause you may be shy at first, and i a lil nervous, but everybody is lovely and there is nothing like being able to sit and talk about Michael all day long with people who totally get the way you feel, its just amazing :D
Becca
xxx

I think i may get told off for not staying on topic.... so as much as this makes me cringe....

p1000833l.jpg

I'm in this picture..........I'll let you guess which one i am though :lol:!!!
:blushing:

^ *Feels like giving away who Becca is* :giggle:

Back in the day when I first met with people that I only knew from a board or something I also thought 'eek this is weird!', also because of the language barrier and stuff...but in the end I've made lovely friends and it's really no big deal at all...there's always something to talk about -> Michael, lol! And if there's any people around that wouldn't 'judge' you (at least the majority) it would be MJ fans.
You should totally come and meet up sometime too if you can, would love to meet you girl! :D

PS: That counts for everyone wanting to meet up but is kinda scared....come on out and join the fun! :huggy:

Thank god no one has posted a picture up with me in it! :p If/when the north west meet is happening I have 4 spaces in my car for anyone from the south east or en route ;) The north west is my 2nd/3rd home anyway :)

Once I find a good enough Picture of me (if there is such a thing) I'll post it soon.

Wow, some great pics in here, you are all beautiful! I might post some later, if I find some ! :)

Here is a picture of me holding BB. Kings REAL GUITAR
DSC00241.jpg

Here is another picture of me holding an Acoustic Guitar signed by Oasis
DSC00263.jpg

Aowwww !!!!! I do not know how old you are so i do not wanna go too far in my comments, i'll just say you're very good-looking. :)

Were you on your way to a movie set ?

Thanks :) Nah, I wasn't on my way to a movie set, only a birthday party :)

Just so you know, I'm 18 ;)

Photo130.jpg

Blues dancing. My absolute favorite.
31785_1349451929756_1035076605_3093.jpg

Me and two friends at our Swing Dance Club's stoplight dance in February. Green = single, yellow = complicated, red = taken. The ones of us in this pic who are not green are green now. :(
27207_1306553301619_1164120021_3093.jpg

Here is a picture of me holding BB. Kings REAL GUITAR
DSC00241.jpg

Here is another picture of me holding an Acoustic Guitar signed by Oasis
DSC00263.jpg

Cool! :D Nice photos.

pandakatt, you are so cute! Love your eyes.
Mrs. Music, beautiful photo.

Michael's fans are the best! ;) :D

Hi :) c'est moi: and I am thinking about cutting my hair totally short tomorrow :D so new pic coming soon :D if I don't kill myself in the meantime for a wrong decision lol but I am so bored of it..

stories_of_old_by_ultrastjarna.jpg

Back