MJJC Member Pictures !

Gorgeous pictures everyone!!!!!! :) :) :)

Here's me friend and me at The O2 on June 25th 2010

MJoneyearon.jpg

Last edited:
^ It was great! :D The people are lovely and the scenery is just breathtaking!I'm surely coming back next year,or the year after!:punk:

SDC10301.jpg

me teaching kids English in Japan

SDC12070.jpg

my nephew watching MJ

SDC12075.jpg

Oh god Prince thank you so much for taking the time to post these pics, they are just fantastic !!!! What year did you take them ?

Pic #1: The kids are just too cute awwww lol. Love the masks and that Dragon Ball Z kid on the far left lol.

Pic #2 and 3: Your nephew is too cute, kiss him for me please. :)

He looks very attentive on this pic. Did he watch the whole video ? What else did he watch that night ? (looks like it's evening/night on this pic)

Who knows, maybe we have a future entertainer here. :)

Oh god Prince thank you so much for taking the time to post these pics, they are just fantastic !!!! What year did you take them ?

Pic #1: The kids are just too cute awwww lol. Love the masks and that Dragon Ball Z kid on the far left lol.

Pic #2 and 3: Your nephew is too cute, kiss him for me please. :)

He looks very attentive on this pic. Did he watch the whole video ? What else did he watch that night ? (looks like it's evening/night on this pic)

Who knows, maybe we have a future entertainer here. :)

your welcome glad you liked me...anytime i play michael he is completely quiet and attentive and so into it...that picture was actually taken at like 5'o clock in the morning..his mom had just left for work and i had to watch him...he was crying and fussing all morning until i played MJ for him

Back