MJJC Member Pictures !

Just got back from my Austria + Czech trip, got the best memories that I had and I passed through a Ed hardy shop in Prague where they put a picture of Mike visiting it, unfortunately they didn't allow picture in the shop so I can't show you guys with it. Here's a few pictures of me during the trip (which I promised to show Stacey, Becca & Sophie :)).

Garh you're so stunning!!!!! I apologise from all three of us for the time we made that phone call, it was rather late! Glad you had an amazing trip hun!

Oh and, um, MJJC Staff Members: Fine upstanding members of society:

83755887.jpg

Last edited:
Hehe - I'm very pleased that this ^^ didn't work - have a feeling I'm gonna need to *hide* !!! :D
xxx

LMAO! I had the very same thought! :lol:

Ori how did I miss your pics! You get nothing but more beautiful. :wub:

Just got back from my Austria + Czech trip, got the best memories that I had and I passed through a Ed hardy shop in Prague where they put a picture of Mike visiting it, unfortunately they didn't allow picture in the shop so I can't show you guys with it. Here's a few pictures of me during the trip (which I promised to show Stacey, Becca & Sophie :)).

Lovely the pictures. I stayed in Prague for a while. I miss that place.

hmm.... Okay i've come to the conclusion that being an MJ fan automatically makes you hot. Seriously WOW, you are all so beautiful :)

PS. Amygrace, do you have any photography experience? I mean the lighting, the posing, everything you do here is top quality. Everyone's photos are really really sweet but you can tell their home photos, yours always leave me in awe!
Whatever you're doing, keep it up! :D

PS. Amygrace, do you have any photography experience? I mean the lighting, the posing, everything you do here is top quality. Everyone's photos are really really sweet but you can tell their home photos, yours always leave me in awe!
Whatever you're doing, keep it up! :D
Hah...good thing I checked in here...haven't in forever. Anyway, thank you so much! I do have a home studio for photography. :) I do it on the side to my design business right now but hope to move solely into photography in the future.

Those trainers are awesome! :D

Thank you :)

www.nikeid.com - excellent website, you pick the design, choose which colours you like and stick any id on you want, most people put their names or random words...I chose "MJ Forever" :)

mj2.jpg

Oooh where did you get that? Mike's hand looks big compared to yours :p

Lol :) It's in Madame Tussauds (Baker Street, London) They've got a pretty good MJ section :) Although believe me I would have wripped it off the wall and taken it home if I could!!!! :)

Great pic..... love it :)

This is me, taken yesterday with Jermaine Jackson:

Last edited:
^ Aw cool pic! :punk: Did you go to Move Like MJ? Or just met him in Amstel Hotel? I was thinking to take a peek too but didn't have time in the end. My school's next to that hotel though....maybe I'll see him popping by in the street today, lolol!

EDIT: Hey...the pic's not working anymore? Ah well, saw it already on your Twitter too!

Hah...good thing I checked in here...haven't in forever. Anyway, thank you so much! I do have a home studio for photography. :) I do it on the side to my design business right now but hope to move solely into photography in the future.

Wow that's great news! You definitely have talent. Keep up the good work :)

Back