MJJC Michael Jackson Fan Day and Exhibition Meet Up at the O2 London and 23rd Jan...[PICS pg 135]

Re: MJJC Michael Jackson Fan Day and Exhibition Meet Up at the O2 London - 23rd Jan.......

Becca, you're a star! Doing such an awesome job honey! :hug:

Re: MJJC Michael Jackson Fan Day and Exhibition Meet Up at the O2 London - 23rd Jan.......

aWWWW :giggle::giggle::giggle::giggle:

Becca, what if, this is only an idea and I dont know if is possible, ask the organizers if the ppl who already buy thir entrance to that day make it automatically a fan day ticket, because is the same price and all and all the ppl how will buy the ticket that day have that option anyway.
I just say this so we dont have to return money and buy all the tickets again.
Or maybe if they could charge us a little bit more for just for the after event in Indigo that can be fine too. I would not care pay a little more there if is less of a problem. Just ideas :D

PG13 - i'm not sure they will be able to do that but i will ask for you.

TO EVERYBODY WHO ALREADY HAS A TICKET:

I am in contact with Ticketmaster.

They said they they didn't see there would be a problem refunding my ticket for exhibition, as I have purchased a fan day ticket already.
They have passed the request on to their event accounts manager and will be getting back to me asap to confirm my request for a refund.

As soon as I have conformation of this, I will give you details so you can do the same.

But you will need to purchase a fan day ticket, so they can see that you are still going.

Hope this makes sense!

Any questions, just post here or PM me.

L.O.V.E.

Becca

xxx

MICHAEL JACKSON FAN DAY AT THE O2

Saturday 23rd January 2010

A day of celebration for all fans, the Michael Jackson Fan Day will incorporate a performance from the world’s number 1 impersonator, Navi, and a visit to Michael Jackson: The Official Exhibition.

“You’re an amazing dancer, do you practise everyday?” (Michael Jackson to Navi.)

Navi’s career spans 22 years, performing over 150 international shows in 57 countries. He was the opening act for Michael Jackson’s 45th Birthday party, worked as Michael Jackson’s decoy, and was personally invited to Neverland Ranch.

Navi has performed over 300 shows this year alone, and he’s bringing his ‘King of Pop – The Legend Continues’ show to indigO2 at The O2 for a celebration no fan can afford to miss.

Michael Jackson: The Official Exhibition is open now at The O2, a collection of never seen before items belonging to the King of Pop. The Exhibition contains nine galleries presenting belongings from his Jackson 5 career & as a solo artist, costumes, paintings, hand-written lyrics, awards, recording contracts, costumes and stage props from ‘This Is It’ & much more...

Tickets for the Michael Jackson Fan Day cost just £20 and include:

• Entry into Michael Jackson: The Official Exhibition (open from 10am)
• Entry to Navi’s ‘King of Pop – The Legend Continues’ show at indigO2 (4pm – 7pm)
• Limited edition hologram Exhibition ticket
• 20% off merchandise inside Exhibition store
• Discounts in various restaurants at The O2
• Exclusive competitions / giveaways throughout the day
• Exclusive aftershow party tickets available – just £5 (18+ only)
• Best dressed Michael Jackson fan on the day wins £500 to spend in the Exhibition store!

Tickets can be purchased from www.ticketmaster.co.uk 0844 847 1643
Visit www.michaeljacksonexhibition.co.uk or www.theo2.co.uk/indigo2

The O2, Peninsula Square, London, SE10 0JF
Nearest tube: North Greenwich (Zone 2, Jubilee Line) – only 20 mins from Central London

IndigO2 doors open 3pm.

Thank you Gaz!!!

Guys, I will re-arrange and talk about what time we can go into the exhibition soon.

Becca

xxx

I have just purchased my ticket. it says on there 15:00, does that mean we can't go in untill 3pm?

ok, im going to purchase 2 tickets, so i only have to put 2 tickets on Adult Ticket (16+ years), is that correct??? do i have to chosse the section and location??? and when do we receive the tickets? we receive at home like the concert tickets or we print the proof and we take it there a grab the tickets there????kind regards:D

Re: MJJC Michael Jackson Fan Day and Exhibition Meet Up at the O2 London and 23rd Jan.......

ok, im going to purchase 2 tickets, so i only have to put 2 tickets on Adult Ticket (16+ years), is that correct??? do i have to chosse the section and location??? and when do we receive the tickets? we receive at home like the concert tickets or we print the proof and we take it there a grab the tickets there????kind regards

I have just purchased my ticket. it says on there 15:00, does that mean we can't go in untill 3pm?

This is just the time the Indigo room opens to go into the fan day.
You can go into the O2 much, much earlier.

ok, im going to purchase 2 tickets, so i only have to put 2 tickets on Adult Ticket (16+ years), is that correct??? do i have to chosse the section and location??? kind regards:D

Yes, that is correct - and no, just leave the the section and loction as they are.

Becca

xxx

Re: MJJC Michael Jackson Fan Day and Exhibition Meet Up at the O2 London and 23rd Jan.......

Going off line for dinner, be back later.
xxx

Thanks Becca. :give_flowers:

Yeah thanks for everything you are doing Becca! :D

ok, im going to purchase 2 tickets, so i only have to put 2 tickets on Adult Ticket (16+ years), is that correct??? do i have to chosse the section and location??? and when do we receive the tickets? we receive at home like the concert tickets or we print the proof and we take it there a grab the tickets there????kind regards:D

Hi brunomj.. we will get the tickets in the post 7/10 days before the event.
:yes::D

[/B]

Hi brunomj.. we will get the tickets in the post 7/10 days before the event.
:yes::D

ha ok, i just purchased my ticket and my girl friend ticket, its going to be such a great day with Navi Show, and the holographic ticket, hehe im so happy; thanks gaz for organising this.
just a question, i chose the FEDEX USA and Europe option as my concert ticket, i hope thats the good option.
and there at the o2 how we are going to know when the Navi show starts and stuff like that???

ha ok, i just purchased my ticket and my girl friend ticket, its going to be such a great day with Navi Show, and the holographic ticket, hehe im so happy; thanks gaz for organising this.
just a question, i chose the FEDEX USA and Europe option as my concert ticket, i hope thats the good option.
and there at the o2 how we are going to know when the Navi show starts and stuff like that???

From the information Gaz posted the Navi show will be from 4-7pm. I know the original plan for everyone to see the exhibition was 2.30 but we might need to make it earlier as I've been to it and it takes a good hour and a half to get through. With such a large group of us you are looking at least two hours. Plus for an extra fiver there's the after party which a few of us are talking about going too. Whoop, so excited!!!!!

Hi Sophie, its gonna be great, i can't wait to see everyone. i won't be able to go to the after party sadly i have to get the coach back.

its going to be great, what will happen at the after party, is it cool??? im planning to go too, but i dont know if its worth it.

Hi Sophie, its gonna be great, i can't wait to see everyone. i won't be able to go to the after party sadly i have to get the coach back.

Sophie, you will have to show me your tatoo, i really want to see it live hehe:D im planning on doing one too

its going to be great, what will happen at the after party, is it cool??? im planning to go too, but i dont know if its worth it.

No idea but the after party is over 18s only. Last time I went to an MJ party it was amazing so this one will sure to be great.

Thanks Becca. :give_flowers:

Awww, thanks :blush:

Yeah thanks for everything you are doing Becca! :D

It's all for LOVE!!! :D

No more info. at the mo. but as soon as I can I'll let you know!

This is going to be amazing, I cant wait to meet everybody :dancin:

Becca

xxx

Becca you're awesome, you're doing an amazing job here! Whoop!

No idea but the after party is over 18s only. Last time I went to an MJ party it was amazing so this one will sure to be great.

It sure was :D

xxx

ps thanks for answering some questions for me hun!
:hug:
xxx

It sure was :D

xxx

ps thanks for answering some questions for me hun!
:hug:
xxx

Awwww love you hun! This after party will be awesome and we'll be carrying on the Michael night after!

Thanks for this Becca i look forward to finally meeting you guys!!! xxxx

I can't wait to meet you all! :wub: my MJJC family!

And Becca, I'll be coming equipped with plenty of Tangfastic Haribo :D

Back