MJJC Michael Jackson Fan Day and Exhibition Meet Up at the O2 London and 23rd Jan...[PICS pg 135]

Re: MJJC Michael Jackson Fan Day and Exhibition Meet Up at the O2 London and 23rd Jan.......

Looks like I may be persuaded to come along ;)

Re: MJJC Michael Jackson Fan Day and Exhibition Meet Up at the O2 London and 23rd Jan.......

Ha they're be plenty for everyone! Hope everyone likes the Tangfastic ones. Just try and keep them away from me as I do tend to eat the whole packet when they're me, I need to share them!

Ha they're be plenty for everyone! Hope everyone likes the Tangfastic ones. Just try and keep them away from me as I do tend to eat the whole packet when they're me, I need to share them!

Not if i get there first Soph!!! :lol:

xxx

Not if i get there first Soph!!! :lol:

xxx

:lol: Maybe I should just buy a whole huge pack just for you and Stacey to share as well as packets for everyone else to share!

We got a total number going so far at all yet?

:lol: Maybe I should just buy a whole huge pack just for you and Stacey to share as well as packets for everyone else to share!

Better make that a sack :lmao:

xxx

Goodnight everybody.

Happy Christmas Eve, wishing you all Love and Joy.

Becca

xxx

its a confirmed yes from me and stephen, well thrillerchild on here

WAHOO!!!! :jump:

Have bumped you both up to confirmed!!!
Fantastic news, looking forward to meeting you both!! :clapping:

Becca

xxx

You too Becca :newyear:

Woah there's been a development info-wise since I last visited this thread! It has just taken me half an hour to read through and catch up on what's happening :lol:

I will be booking my fan day ticket when i come back from holiday at the beginning of January, as then i'll have sorted my rent out for the next few months!Really looking forward to meeting everyone :)

Becca You are doing an amazing job hunny~

Sorry for disappearing for a while, I am pretty busy back home here as so many friends of mine want to meet me before I leave on the 1st of Jan. lol

Steve and Mots, Great to see both of you again! :)

I think I can't go to the after party as my cousin is visiting me from Leeds that weekend and so I can't get home late. :(

My flight to London has been cancelled last week and I had to cancel my whole trip 'cuz of that, so I think I can attend this one!
Me and my friends (some of them from here as well, Sils, snorlaaax, etc.) are going to plan to come around the weekend of the 23rd!
Ooh hope this is gonna work out! Lookin' forward! :D

My flight to London has been cancelled last week and I had to cancel my whole trip 'cuz of that, so I think I can attend this one!
Me and my friends (some of them from here as well, Sils, snorlaaax, etc.) are going to plan to come around the weekend of the 23rd!

Whoop, whoop, can't wait to meet you guys! Hope you can make it!

im there :)

Woah there's been a development info-wise since I last visited this thread! It has just taken me half an hour to read through and catch up on what's happening :lol:

I will be booking my fan day ticket when i come back from holiday at the beginning of January, as then i'll have sorted my rent out for the next few months!Really looking forward to meeting everyone :)

Brilliant!

Becca You are doing an amazing job hunny~

Sorry for disappearing for a while, I am pretty busy back home here as so many friends of mine want to meet me before I leave on the 1st of Jan. lol

Steve and Mots, Great to see both of you again! :)

I think I can't go to the after party as my cousin is visiting me from Leeds that weekend and so I can't get home late. :(

Cant wait to see you again Ori!

I'm sorry your trip was cancelled last week, but maybe you were ment to come in January :D
Really hope you and the others can come, let me know!!!

Fantastic, have added you to the list!!!

Becca

xxx

:)
michael_jackson_exhibition_book_now_01.jpg

The Date: Saturday 23rd Jan 2010
The Time: TBC
The Venue: The O2
Peninsula Square, Greenwich
London, United Kingdom.

Michael Jackson Fan Day including
Michael Jackson: The Official Exhibition
Showcasing some of the most personal and iconic memorabilia from The King of Pop's extraordinary life, Michael Jackson: The Official Exhibition will celebrate his unparalleled career, opening for a limited run at The O2 bubble. The exhibit will chronicle Michael's rise to fame with The Jackson 5 at Motown Records, his record-breaking solo career as a global superstar and the spectacular shows he had planned for The O2 arena.

Tickets for the Michael Jackson Fan Day cost just £20 and include:

• Entry into Michael Jackson: The Official Exhibition (open from 10am)
• Entry to Navi’s ‘King of Pop – The Legend Continues’ show at indigO2 (4pm – 7pm)
• Limited edition hologram Exhibition ticket
• 20% off merchandise inside Exhibition store
• Discounts in various restaurants at The O2
• Exclusive competitions / giveaways throughout the day
• Best dressed Michael Jackson fan on the day wins £500 to spend in the Exhibition store!

Get your ticket NOW:
Tickets can be purchased from www.ticketmaster.co.uk 0844 847 1643
Visit www.michaeljacksonexhibition.co.uk or www.theo2.co.uk/indigo2

http://www.ticketmaster.co.uk/event/12004391A44B5961?artistid=735356&majorcatid=10001&minorcatid=1

• Exclusive aftershow party tickets available – just £5 (18+ only)
Heres the link to buy your ticket:
http://www.ticketmaster.co.uk/event...nk=michaeljacksonexhibition_buy_tickets_link3

We will be meeting up before hand in the Slug and Lettuce, which is situated inside the O2 on entertianment avenue, from 12.30pm.
I will be waiting at the table with a balloon so you will know exactly where we are!!!

Here is the link to the national rail website showing engineering works on the London Underground on Saturday 23rd:
http://www.nationalrail.co.uk/service_disruptions/endca337d125480aa8e75cdec25e63de/details.html

Post here if you will be joining us and PM me with any problems or further enquiries!

I'm really looking forward to seeing you all there for another fantastic Michael day!

Becca

xxx

Here is the list of people attending so far- I will update this regularly:

Confirmed = 56 (29 MJJC)

Y Beccabubbles
Y StaceyMJ
N sloride
N BingBong
N Susie.Q
Orianalee
N Michaels wendy bird + 2
N annies ok
N mjzfille
Y Benji78
Y pg13 + 5
Y Soul Annie
Y Suspiria
Y jackie11
N blue_eyed_belle
N mj fan romania + 14 !!
N brunomj + 1
N Gaz
N D.Electric
N Claire64 +1
N Hocas +1
N Lorraine + 3
N Reeta
N Moonstreet
AppleHeadPro
thrillerchild
Motsey + 1
dan9700

Maybe = 6 (6 MJJC)
MarjieN
Katee
Laura.L
tomthedude
Kane
Muchos

Please count me in plus 1. :)
Billie_Jean09 plus my son!

Merry Christmas everyone :newyear: Hope you all have a great one. Sent a kiss up to Michael when I woke up on behalf of everyone here.

have fun everyone going! I wish I could but its too far away

Hi all, i hope you had a great day.

See you all soon xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I really need to go to one of these things to meet all of you.
I hope there will be more in the future so that I can plan ahead, I just found out bout this one so it's not possible for me now =(
I love these things and I'm glad there are people out there who make sure it happens, please keep up your great work.

Merry Christmas everyone! I can't wait to meet all of you. :D

Back