MJJC Michael Jackson Fan Day and Exhibition Meet Up at the O2 London and 23rd Jan...[PICS pg 135]

Re: MJJC Michael Jackson Fan Day and Exhibition Meet Up at the O2 London and 23rd Jan.......

Guys l have purchased the ticket. See the details.
You purchased 1 ticket to:
_____________________________________________________________________________________________
Michael Jackson Fan Day
Indigo2, Greenwich,
Sat 23 Jan 2010, 15:00

Seat location: section DOWNST
Total Charge: £35.75

I didnt get any option about time.The order states 15:00 oclock. Am confused.

Re: MJJC Michael Jackson Fan Day and Exhibition Meet Up at the O2 London and 23rd Jan.......

I'm at a loss here...
I'm trying to buy the tickets from Ticketmaster. But there's no option for dispatch to The Netherlands?? It's only for UK and Ireland. Don't know what to do now...

I'm at a loss here...
I'm trying to buy the tickets from Ticketmaster. But there's no option for dispatch to The Netherlands?? It's only for UK and Ireland. Don't know what to do now...

There should be an option for Europe.

I'm at a loss here...

Oh, you are right. PM Gaz about it, see what we can all do about it.

i am think of going just depends on flights an hotels and good place to stay or where our you all staying

Looking forward to the meet...not really bothered by Navi personally.

Does anyone have an idea of a good hotel? Where are others from overseas staying?
I already booked a hotel last time but well, if I can get a better/closer one that's easier!

And does anyone also know if tickets for that fan day are running fast...?
We can't book yet for like...a week or something, 'cuz we need to sort things out if we can get the days off etc.
But I hope they don't run out of tickets that fast. :(

Looking forward to the meet...not really bothered by Navi personally.

Me too Stephen, its going to be a great day. I can't stay to see Navi but i'm not botheredby that.
Looking forward to seeing everyone :jump:

A few of us are getting a hotel for Sat night as a few of us want to go to the after party as well. Stacey's looking into hotels close to the arena.

I hope you wear something United related ;)

A few of us are getting a hotel for Sat night as a few of us want to go to the after party as well. Stacey's looking into hotels close to the arena.
Okay cool! Can you let me know if she found something? :)

PG13 - i'm not sure they will be able to do that but i will ask for you.

TO EVERYBODY WHO ALREADY HAS A TICKET:

I am in contact with Ticketmaster.

They said they they didn't see there would be a problem refunding my ticket for exhibition, as I have purchased a fan day ticket already.
They have passed the request on to their event accounts manager and will be getting back to me asap to confirm my request for a refund.

As soon as I have conformation of this, I will give you details so you can do the same.

But you will need to purchase a fan day ticket, so they can see that you are still going.

Hope this makes sense!

Any questions, just post here or PM me.

L.O.V.E.

Becca

xxx

Thank you so much Becca! You are doing such a great job :heart:

I sorry to be have so much questions:smilerolleyes:
So as far I understand you already have your Fan day ticket right?
How did you do it. you buy your fan ticket day and then they will get your money back?
I am thinking on changing my ticket as long is not very dificult.
I also would like to know if I can go to the Navi show if I pay some extra money with out the fan day ticket?
Thanks so much Becca!!!
I am so happy and exited to meet you all :clapping::clapping::clapping:

Hello, I am assuming there are still tickets left for the fan day and party?...I am guessing you have to buy both tkts? It is quite confusing!

The Fan Day ticket gives you access to the Exhibition and the Navi show. There is also an after party from 7pm onwards, this is for over 18s only, which is £5 extra.

Guys l have purchased the ticket. See the details.
You purchased 1 ticket to:
_____________________________________________________________________________________________
Michael Jackson Fan Day
Indigo2, Greenwich,
Sat 23 Jan 2010, 15:00

Seat location: section DOWNST
Total Charge: £35.75

I didnt get any option about time.The order states 15:00 oclock. Am confused.

Dont worry, the 15:00 is just when you can go into the Fan day Show, we will arrange to go in to the exhibition at a time that suits us......will let you know when that will be soon.

Merry Christmas everyone! I can't wait to meet all of you. :D

Merry Christmas, not long till we meet!

I'm at a loss here...

Whats happening here - are you still having trouble getting a ticket???

i am think of going just depends on flights an hotels and good place to stay or where our you all staying

Ok, i'll put you on the maybe list - really hope you can come!

Does anyone have an idea of a good hotel? Where are others from overseas staying?
I already booked a hotel last time but well, if I can get a better/closer one that's easier!

And does anyone also know if tickets for that fan day are running fast...?
We can't book yet for like...a week or something, 'cuz we need to sort things out if we can get the days off etc.
But I hope they don't run out of tickets that fast. :(

I will put a list of local accomidation together an post it here for everybody soon.
I'm not sure how fast tickets are selling - I will try to find out for you.

Thank you so much Becca! You are doing such a great job :heart:

I sorry to be have so much questions:smilerolleyes:
So as far I understand you already have your Fan day ticket right?
How did you do it. you buy your fan ticket day and then they will get your money back?
I am thinking on changing my ticket as long is not very dificult.
I also would like to know if I can go to the Navi show if I pay some extra money with out the fan day ticket?
Thanks so much Becca!!!
I am so happy and exited to meet you all :clapping::clapping::clapping:

I have brought my fan day ticket and am in contact with ticket master about refunding my plain exhibition ticket - I'm gonna chase them up about letting me know about the refund tomorrow - but I spoke to someone that said it should be fine, they just needed approval from the events accounts manager.

Hope that makes sense, I will let you know all the details as soon as I can.

Hello, I am assuming there are still tickets left for the fan day and party?...I am guessing you have to buy both tkts? It is quite confusing!

Hello!
Yes, there are still tickets left. You do have to buy tickets for the two events separatly.
The links are on the first post of this thread.

Becca

xxx

Hello everbody,

Here is a link to a website that lists accomodation near the O2.

http://www.booking.com/landmark/gb/...66646121;ws=&gclid=CPuhos6J-Z4CFU0B4wodtGTfIQ

I will be staying at Premier Inn London Docklands ExCel with Stacey and Sophie.

Any queiries or questions, just ask here or PM me.

Not long to go now!!

Becca

xxx

Whats happening here - are you still having trouble getting a ticket???
Yes, it's only for the UK and Ireland. :scratch:And I can't find a telephone number or e-mail address to contact Ticketmaster. :( Could you or Gaz perhaps ask them about it?

Yes, it's only for the UK and Ireland. :scratch:And I can't find a telephone number or e-mail address to contact Ticketmaster. :( Could you or Gaz perhaps ask them about it?

Ok, dont panic -I'll do some finding out.
We'll get you tickets somehow - where there's a will, theres a way!!!

Becca

xxx

I will put a list of local accomidation together an post it here for everybody soon.
I'm not sure how fast tickets are selling - I will try to find out for you.
Thank you, Becca! And thanks for that link of hotels, we'll try to arrange things as soon as possible. :)

Hope you can find out if tickets are selling fast or not!

Hello everbody,

Here is a link to a website that lists accomodation near the O2.

http://www.booking.com/landmark/gb/...66646121;ws=&gclid=CPuhos6J-Z4CFU0B4wodtGTfIQ

I will be staying at Premier Inn London Docklands ExCel with Stacey and Sophie.

Any queiries or questions, just ask here or PM me.

Not long to go now!!

Becca

xxx

Becca thanks so much for booking the hotel. I'll be digging out my IPod speakers for some serious post after party Michael partying! Its going to be so awesome!

Hello everybody.

UPDATE!

Just to let you know, I've been in contact with ticketmaster again today - they are still waiting for a reply from the accounts manager to confirm that they will refund the plain exhibition tickets if we have brought Fan Day tickets.

But as I said before, they said it should be fine - they just need approval from the accounts manager.

Will chase them up on wednesday if I dont hear from them first.

Just letting you know whats going on with that!

Also, we need to get the t-shirt design off to Gaz - LATEST THURSDAY!

So, is everybody happy with the concept we have so far?
Here is 1 mock up picture (thank you Claire!)

TSHIRT1.jpg

Does anybody else have any ideas for the T-shirt - can anybody else make another mock up??

Thank you!

Becca

xxx

That was beautiful. Cant wait to see you all:)

@Becca: You guys want a t-shirt design for people from here to wear to the fanday?
I could design something if you like, it's my study/job...sooo. Lemme know what's the case!

@Becca: You guys want a t-shirt design for people from here to wear to the fanday?
I could design something if you like, it's my study/job...sooo. Lemme know what's the case!

Hi ya!

This is what Gaz said about the t-shirt thing:

I have an idea, I can create a t shirt that is designed by you guys, the colour the type and what it says on it, then I will upload it and put the cost at what the t shirt shop charge in other words no money will go to MJJC in commission.

let me know your thoughts and we can work on this over December so you can purchase them up to two weeks before.

Here is the design idea that has been come up with so far:
We have a red t-shirt (because that was Michael's fave colour) with a Michael quote on the front and a picture of a fedora (black) and a glove (white). And having the MJJC logo on the back, possibly with the web address.

Also elaborating that idea:
It would be good if 'It's all for L.O.V.E' was on the front, with the fedora at an angle over the It's and the glove under the O in L.O.V.E. I think that the picture of his gloved hand should be an open one, palm-up.
Then yes, the back could have the MJJC logo in the centre, and the web address along the bottom. Red would be a great colour too, as it's striking and pictures show up relatively well.

So a mock up design of something like that would be fantastic!!!
I do need to give the final design to Gaz, at the latest on thursday, and would like to post it on here before I send it to him! So I know time is short - but that would be great!
Look forward to seeing your design!
Thank you very much!!!

Becca

xxx

^ Okay cool! I'll see what I can fix before this Thursday.

One thing though, 'it's all for L.O.V.E' is reaaaally getting a bit overused now imho....sure you want that on the shirts? ;D

And actually...don't know if red shirts is a good choice either. You gotta work with a lot black for that to make it visible & nice lookin'.
Maybe white or black shirts is a better idea...? That's easier for me as well.

Maybe instead of 'It's All for L.O.V.E' we could use 'We do it for L.O.V.E', or 'We do it for Michael' just to make it a bit different as it is getting a bit overused now and I'm afraid the estate could copyright it soon?

^ Okay cool! I'll see what I can fix before this Thursday.

One thing though, 'it's all for L.O.V.E' is reaaaally getting a bit overused now imho....sure you want that on the shirts? ;D

And actually...don't know if red shirts is a good choice either. You gotta work with a lot black for that to make it visible & nice lookin'.
Maybe white or black shirts is a better idea...? That's easier for me as well.

Maybe instead of 'It's All for L.O.V.E' we could use 'We do it for L.O.V.E', or 'We do it for Michael' just to make it a bit different as it is getting a bit overused now and I'm afraid the estate could copyright it soon?

I agree with you both.

I would go with a black t-shirt,
and I think "we do it for L.O.V.E" is a good slogan to use.

Anybody else got any other ideas?

Becca

xxx

Black is pretty cool. Nice and simple and if its easier for you to work with then fantastic! So we have a black t-shirt, 'We do it for L.O.V.E' on the front, and MJJC's logo on the back?

Back