MJJC Michael Jackson Fan Day and Exhibition Meet Up at the O2 London and 23rd Jan...[PICS pg 135]

Re: MJJC Michael Jackson Fan Day and Exhibition Meet Up at the O2 London and 23rd Jan.......

Hey that's great! I'll definitely stop by for a drink.. or two.. maybe three.. Nah, who counts them! :lol:

After reading the "description" for the after party I have to say I'm slightly happy we didn't buy After Party tickets. "DJ playing artists inspired by Michael Jackson and will play his own songs every now and then" or whatever the description said, I couldn't find it right now. For some reason, The Black Eyed Peas, Justin Timberlake, Usher, Britney Spears and so on does not fill my idea of partying this time. We'll throw our own Michael Jackson after party on at the Slug and Lettuce, right? :dancing:

I'm just having one small problem. Since I didn't order the T-shirt some of you did I don't know what to wear... This time I have too many outfits I'd like wear, but can't make up my mind which one to choose. Luckily I have a few days left to make decisions until I need to start packing.

Reeta where did you find the description of the after party to?

Re: MJJC Michael Jackson Fan Day and Exhibition Meet Up at the O2 London and 23rd Jan.......

It was posted here, in this thread awhile ago. I went back like 10 pages and couldn't spot it and I can't even remember who posted it. I just remember the description didn't have a source added.

EDIT: Found it. Post #1304.

'DJs play pop and R&B that inspired the King Of Pop plus tracks by artists who are influenced by him as well as some of his own material.'

It was posted here, in this thread awhile ago. I went back like 10 pages and couldn't spot it and I can't even remember who posted it. I just remember the description didn't have a source added.

Look at the front page lol :cheeky:

Heres a link to a website where I got it:
http://www.londonnet.co.uk/clubs/nights/michaeljacksonfandayaftershowparty.html

Becca

xxx

Is anyone going to do the white ribbon around there wrist so we know who is from the board?as i havent got a tshirt yet,not sure how quickly it would come if i ordered it now?what u think peeps to the white ribbon idea :scratch:?xoxo

The trains run 24 hours a day I'm guessing? :unsure:

Is anyone going to do the white ribbon around there wrist so we know who is from the board?as i havent got a tshirt yet,not sure how quickly it would come if i ordered it now?what u think peeps to the white ribbon idea :scratch:?xoxo

I will have the t-shirt and the balloon so I reckon u'll be able to recognise me lol!

But people without MJJC t-shirts - what do you think about this?

I'll let you guys organise this one!!!

Becca

xxx

The trains run 24 hours a day I'm guessing? :unsure:

Trains usually stop running at half 11/midnight so I would double check when the last train is. Go to the National Rail's website.

I will have the t-shirt and the balloon so I reckon u'll be able to recognise me lol!

But people without MJJC t-shirts - what do you think about this?

I'll let you guys organise this one!!!

Becca

xxx

Hay hunny
Deffly see you with your big balloon and top,i have said about the white ribbon but no one has got back to me:mello:,its just wat thay done at the vigal and michaels birthday,and white is michael pure and angelic :cry:,u ok hun?xoxo

Hay hunny
Deffly see you with your big balloon and top,i have said about the white ribbon but no one has got back to me:mello:,its just wat thay done at the vigal and michaels birthday,and white is michael pure and angelic :cry:,u ok hun?xoxo

Yeah, i'm ok - keeping busy is good!
The white band is a good way to identify one another.
Be strong hun xxx

Trains usually stop running at half 11/midnight so I would double check when the last train is. Go to the National Rail's website.

Hi sloride hun
Just seen ur post about trains,i thought there might of been railway works going on cause its the wkend,do you know at all if this is still the case? xoxo

Hi sloride hun
Just seen ur post about trains,i thought there might of been railway works going on cause its the wkend,do you know at all if this is still the case? xoxo

http://www.nationalrail.co.uk/service_disruptions/2010/01/16/__/engineeringworks.html

This is the list of engineering works next weekend. If anyone is getting a train please read. My line has engineering works but I'm in London on Friday as seeing some old uni friends so it wont affect me. The tube is affected too so please look at Tom's post as well. With the Jubilee line its the western part that is affected, the eastern part where the o2 is is unaffected.

Can I just say that all the links to the train webites and all the information about the day is on the first post of this thread!!!

And I update it daily!

:cheeky:

Becca

xxx

Thanks very much for the links! Am useless at finding those things!

Well i don't think i'll be affected by the engineering work - hoping not anyway! :)

The Balloon thing worked well last time! Its not huge cause I gotta travel around with it :D
But it would be big enough for everyone to write their name on with just a few words (no essays everyone lol)

I LOVE the lanturn idea - and its so weird because I was on the verge of buying some too, i'm watching them on ebay :D

So that would be lovely if you guys could ( belle and Michael lover 1980 ) could bring some.
I think that if its possible, it would really be a wonderful thing to do.
During the day, when ever there is time we can write our messages and names on the balloon and the lanturns, so at 7pm we can go out and do the Balloon/Lanturn release.
Then go on in to the Slug and Lettuce after??
How does that sound to everyone?
We can always tweek the time of the release if 7pm doesn't work - I just thought that some people are leaving at 7ish so they would still get to be apart of this.

Becca

xxx
Awesome!!!! :heart: That's gonna be such a lovely thing to do. Dunnow about the time indeed, but it's nicer to release it in the evening so after the fanday-show at 7pm indeed. I'm guessing most of us have gotten fanday tickets in the end so they will be there right?

@Hannah: If you want me to help you with managing the lanterns that day just let me know.:)

Hey everybody,

Ok guess I better end the waiting and tell you my little surprise :D

I have been in contact with the lovely people working at the Slug and Lettuce!

I have been able to reserve an area for us at 7pm, so all the people who do not have after show party tickets will defantly have somewhere to go! :clapping:

I wasn't able to book for 70 people (I think the guy had a bit of a panic attack when I asked for that lol!) but I know not everyone is planning to stay around - and if its a bit squishy, then we will all just get to know each other a little bit better won't we :laugh:

I just know this is gonna be an amazing day! :yes:

I do it all for love.........L.O.V.E!

Becca

xxx

:wub::wub: Thanks for this Becca :bounce: This is gonna be amazing!

Hi guys!

MORE INFO...........

I will have a helium ballon with me on the day, so when you turn up at the Slug and Lettuce, you will know where we are!
(although I bet you will be able to spot us a mile off, especially with our t-shirts :D )

IT WILL BE A PURPLE STAR BALLOON!

So thats what you will be looking for!

L.O.V.E.

Becca

xxx

I also am bring some balloons to release is that ok?? :mello:

You can't have a party without Michael Jackson music. Its the law!

Amen to that!!!

:wub::wub: Thanks for this Becca :bounce: This is gonna be amazing!

I also am bring some balloons to release is that ok?? :mello:

Amen to that!!!

Thats ok hun, I'm doing it all for love.

Of corse Danielle! The the more the better!
Will they be helium ones to release?

And what ticket did you get in the end hun?

Becca
xxx

Thats ok hun, I'm doing it all for love.

Of corse Danielle! The the more the better!
Will they be helium ones to release?

And what ticket did you get in the end hun?

Becca
xxx

Yeah they will be helium i am also bringing some for PG so there will be a few! Gettin them blown up in the morning and just leaving them in the car till we are ready to use them! Thats what we did for Michaels Birthday!

I got a Fan day ticket but am not sure where we are seated yet as AEG said they would send me conformation after the weekend and am not sure if we are going to see Navi yet, but we have the option lol! I will be meeting you all at 11am but not going into the expo till 2:30 as thats the time PG arrives from Gatwick! Will it still be ok to stay with you all till you go into the expo??

Yeah they will be helium i am also bringing some for PG so there will be a few! Gettin them blown up in the morning and just leaving them in the car till we are ready to use them! Thats what we did for Michaels Birthday!

I got a Fan day ticket but am not sure where we are seated yet as AEG said they would send me conformation after the weekend and am not sure if we are going to see Navi yet, but we have the option lol! I will be meeting you all at 11am but not going into the expo till 2:30 as thats the time PG arrives from Gatwick! Will it still be ok to stay with you all till you go into the expo??

That's what I'm doing ;)

Argh its going to be amazing. We're taking over! I can just see us all waiting outside the Slug for its doors to open at 11 :giggle:

Cant wait now... i'm excited and sad all rolled in to one..... excited cos this is my 1st meet and i am looking forward to seeing you all but i keep thinking how this would not be happening if our Mike was still with us, the exhibition will be hard, bringing tissues.
I'm all prepaired, got a fedora and my MJJC t shirt, i'm bidding on a black sequin jacket on ebay (fingers crossed) ...just worried bout geting lost in London lol...
Becca...you are doing a great job hunny, got a hug on hold for you on sat if you dont mind xxx

off topic but just noticed my donator badge gone??

really Wendy?.. all i can see is..." proud to be a member of MJJC"....btw... see you sat :)

Back