MJJC Michael Jackson Fan Day and Exhibition Meet Up at the O2 London and 23rd Jan...[PICS pg 135]

Re: MJJC Michael Jackson Fan Day and Exhibition Meet Up at the O2 London and 23rd Jan.......

Im There!
Its my first time going to an event like this so im glad its with you guys :)
i will be on my own so can i hang with you guys? lol

This is my 3rd event - but I remember my first - I was so nervous!
Come and sit with us, we'll have a great time lol!

These t-shirts looks good I was gonna get one printed but then I wasnt then i was then I said no no - but now i want one gonna get one made :crazy not long to go tho ahhhh soo excited!!

I hope you do get one made !!!

Hi Blue Eyed Belle.
Although my name was on the first post at the top of this thread, I had doubts as to whether I would indeed be able to make it............

But I have just bought my ticket online tonight a little while ago! :yes:

I will be in the balcony whilst most people I know are in the standing area, but thats ok with me! ( I think?! lol )

Although there is going to be lots of us and you are not the only one who is coming alone, you can feel lonliest in a crowd cant you? :doh:
So if you like maybe meet up with me? Just a thought? PM me if you want to discuss it Blue eyed Belle!
xxx

Yaay :clapping:

Becca

xxx

Re: MJJC Michael Jackson Fan Day and Exhibition Meet Up at the O2 London and 23rd Jan.......

Hiya,

Could one of you post a vague itinery for the day please? As there is a chance I may be able to come along for some of it - I have already seen the exhibition and not too fussed about Navi - mostly interested in meeting MJJC folk and having a natter, and maybe the after party if any tickets ever become available.
There seems to be lots of bits to the day - slug & lettuce, MJ exhibition, British Music experience, Navi's show, after-party etc....if we have times of where and when then some of us can just drop in maybe?

Ta!

LOL thanks Becca!! :)
Hope to meet you in person next sat!!
xxx

Hiya,

Could one of you post a vague itinery for the day please? As there is a chance I may be able to come along for some of it - I have already seen the exhibition and not too fussed about Navi - mostly interested in meeting MJJC folk and having a natter, and maybe the after party if any tickets ever become available.
There seems to be lots of bits to the day - slug & lettuce, MJ exhibition, British Music experience, Navi's show, after-party etc....if we have times of where and when then some of us can just drop in maybe?

Ta!

Check the first post. :cheeky:
btw, you probably won't remember but we met on July 13th I think? Would be good to see you again. :hug:

Hiya,

Ta!

I guess you hope to mix and mingle where you can Smudge? :)
I also have already seen the exhibition but its sure worth a 2nd visit! :)
Also although Navi is good....he's not Mike..........
My main motivation for coming along is that I simply cannot miss out on such an MJ event and to be around folks who love Mike! :)My own 'itintery' is to meet up at the slug and lettuce...........at 11.30am.......
Then go into the exhibition ( again).......
See Navi from the balcony.............lol...........and meet up wiv friends for a coffee and a bite to eat...............hope to meet new peeps!! From here!!
Be nice to put a face to a name!:agree:
I havent bought a T shirt but will be wearing a white hoodie with the word L.O.V.E on the front!
This is a hoodie that was made for a small group of us who went to see this is it together.............at the o2...............FB friendies!!

See you there?

Thanks for your replies. Yes mix and mingle...exactly. But 4pm-7pm in a balcony sat alone doesn't sound like much of a chance to meet people. So the aftershow party sounds best...I think if there were tickets available for that then i'd definitely come. The other option is just sitting in the slug & lettuce from 11am till 4pm - as i'm sure there will be MJJC people there throughout.
:)
I'd probably be happy just to sit on a bench and see hundreds of MJ fans wondering by in the O2! I think the spectacle of tons of fans together is worth going for, without even paying an entrance fee for anything!

Oh and StaceyMJ - i remember the 13th July very well. I'm sure i would remember if i saw you!

no i am nothing going it is just to dear for me

SEVEN DAYS TO GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
OH YES OH YES....................:party: :party:
:drums::flute::piano::girl_guitar::trumbone:
:scream::beatit::moonwalk:smoothcriminal:

Last edited:

:bounce: why not... :lol:

Lol 7 days!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :party:

:bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

:rofl:

I am actually nervous about the exhibition though. :no:

I was really nervous about the exhibition when I first went but I am so glad I went. It really is amazing. Its the end with the TII sets and costumes that really got to me though, I just kept looking at them and thinking about how he never got to perform one show. Plus they show the full new Thriller video until Mike was due to get out of the spider which is awesome. We have a huge support network that day so we have each other. I know I'm not going to make it through the day without tears.

8 DAYS!!!!!!!!! :jump: :woohoo:
I havent got mine either :( - Did you get my email hun?

Becca

xxx

Yes l did:) Couldnt count days any faster:)

Hiya,

Ta!
Hello, here it a rough itinery for the day:

So here is a rough outline of the plan for the day:

11am - Meet at the Slug and Lettuce.

12-12.30pm - Go into the Exhibition.

(i have been told the exhibation takes around an hour to an hour and a half, so the follwing times are based on that)

1-1.30pm - Finish Exhibition and go in to MJ shop.

2pm (ish) Meet back at the slug and lettuce for drink/bite to eat etc.

3pm (ish) Make our way to the Fan Day Show

4pm-7pm Fan Day Show.

7pm - Slug and lettuce and After Show Party

This is only a rough plan - on the day we will go with the flow.

If you want to spend more time in the shop, or do something different - then you go for it! This is your day too!
This plan is just put in place so we will all get to meet at some point and enjoy this fantastic day together!!!

Really hope to see you there!

Becca

xxx

Thanks Becca :) I can't believe it's only one week away!

I received my t-shirt today!!! :bounce: :woohoo: Pleased it turned up! Now I have my fingers crossed for afterparty tickets. I'm not too worried if I can't get hold of one, but it would be good! :) Maybe they will be selling them on the door.

Jenny - would love to meet you! Will send you a PM in a bit, just busy with an essay but thought I'd drop into this thread just to check what's going on. I'm not sure what i'm doing/where im staying on the 23rd yet. Thinking of staying in London with a friend for a couple of nights, but will get in touch when I know what's happening :D

Last edited:

7 DAYS!!!!!!!!! :jump:

This time next week I will be at the O2, getting ready to meet all of you!
I'm so excited guys, I cant wait to meet you all.

Becca

xxx

Hey guys,

I have a very little surprise for you.......I'll tell you later :D

Cause i've gotta go out now.......so watch this space!!!

Becca

xxx

Hey guys,

Becca

xxx

Becca you tease! You now know I'll be badgering you by phone now!

If you manage to get it out of her, Sophie, tell us! Please!! :D

Lol! Unfortunately I have to go to work in ten minutes which I really don't want to go to. Have a week off next week as need to use some holiday and my body's in wind down mode now! We'll just have to wait!

JUST GOT MY T-SHIRT - WAHOO!!! :woohoo: :jump: :dance:

I love it xxx

Niiiiice :bounce:

7 DAYS!!!
YAY!!!

Woop woop! :D

I'm scared about doing the exhibition again. :(

Woop woop! :D

I'm scared about doing the exhibition again. :(

I'm scared too hun. :hug: :(
But I'm hoping we can all help each other, and support each other on the day.
L.O.V.E.
xxx

Hey guys,

Becca

xxx

What!!??? tell Becca xxx :D

Becca can I be added to the confirmed list please :), I'm at Kings, Row B.

I've got my fan day ticket and my t-shirt. just waiting for the after show ticket and im sorted.

Back