MJJC Michael Jackson Fan Day and Exhibition Meet Up at the O2 London and 23rd Jan...[PICS pg 135]

Re: MJJC Michael Jackson Fan Day and Exhibition Meet Up at the O2 London and 23rd Jan.......

^^^^^^^^^^^ red, white, drink it all... my enemy is cider....ohhhh dont go there...Ekkkk!!

To me cider is a big YES :yes: as long as it's not dry! :puke:

Just wanted to say before any one else.........

6 DAYS TO GO!!!!

:party:

he he he

xxx

6 days to go 'til Fan Day.. that means 5 days 'til I'll be in London :dancing:

Re: MJJC Michael Jackson Fan Day and Exhibition Meet Up at the O2 London and 23rd Jan.......

I'm so excited!!!!!!!!!!!
Diane - hugs to you!! what a relief last night and can't wait to give out a real hug in 6 days time!!!
:bounce::bounce::bounce::bounce::bounce:

:dance: :dancing::girl_dance: My 1,000 post ...Whoop Whoop!

Thanks Ori.... bottoms up hunny :wink: :cheers:

Congrats claire! :cheers: Just been drinking champagne with my family - the only white wine I can still drink! Convenient that ;)

6 days! :D Woop woop!!!!

Do you use IE Claire? If so its because your cache hasn't caught up yet, which is why us using Firefox can see both your badges.

Installed Firefox and all is ok now, thanks Sophie, see you in 6 :wild: xx

I think i'm gonna burst...6 days :jump::jump::jump::jump::jump:

6 days, whoop whoop whoop! :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: And, oh dear me you bunch of alcoholics! Meh, I can't say much. Bring on the wine :wine:

I am just going to explode with excitement soon :woohoo:

Thank goodness that's now out in the open - what a relief! I am so excited I could burst!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (my hidden id is a looooooooonnnngggg story!) :lol:

Although I don't think anyone else will share your excitement Claire! :lol:

:tease:

:dancin: :dancin: :dancin: :dancin:

Di! I'm so glad you have come and posted on here at last!!!
Can I put your name on the list proplerly now???!!! :yes:

I'm so excited!!!!!!!!!!!
Diane - hugs to you!! what a relief last night and can't wait to give out a real hug in 6 days time!!!

Watch out Ori, ur gonna get a big hug wen I see you!!! xxx

:dance: :dancing::girl_dance: My 1,000 post ...Whoop Whoop!

Congrats!!! :party:
Very glad it was in here :D

does anyone else have any pics of the t shirts.

Well here is the beautiful claire looking absoulutly gorgeous in her t-shirt Gaz...

tshirt002.jpg

tshirt003.jpg

(hope u dont mind me posting your pictures again claire - you look fab!!!!)

Becca

xxx

I've printed my ticket! :bounce:

The damn bouncing beans have eluded me, so I'll have to express it in words

GIDDY WITH EXCITEMENT!!!

Becca did you receieve your tshirt? London embrace yourself for some MJ fans:tease: .

It's going to be a hug filled affair!!!!!

Ori - thanks so much for your support last night - its such a relief to get this out and to move on!

Becca - yes please ADD MY NAME IN LIGHTS, DANCING GIRLS AND BANNERS!!!!

Crossing my fingers that l receive my tshirt before l leave on Friday.

Last edited:

The O'Riley and me have balcony tickets for the fanday, whoop! :jump::jump::jump::clap::woohoo::dancin:

Becca, I've still not been put down on the first page as having a downstairs standing ticket for the fan day (i know it doesn't really matter as I'll be with you all, but still ;))

Really not long now!

Hannah x

A hugathon...:hug::hug::hug::hug:

I've printed my ticket! :bounce:

Yaay Tom!!! You're just going to the exhibition??

Becca did you receieve your tshirt? London embrace yourself for some MJ fans:tease: .
Crossing my fingers that l receive my tshirt before l leave on Friday.

Yes, my t-shirt finally came yesterday - i'm keeping all my fingers and toes crossed for you that yours arrives in time!

Yeah I know I'm ready for it hun!!!! xxxxxx

He he he, good!!! :hug: xxx

It's going to be a hug filled affair!!!!!

:yes: :hug: :group: :hug:

Ori - thanks so much for your support last night - its such a relief to get this out and to move on!

Becca - yes please ADD MY NAME IN LIGHTS, DANCING GIRLS AND BANNERS!!!!

Ha ha ha, ok hun - will do hun!!!

The O'Riley and me have balcony tickets for the fanday, whoop! :jump::jump::jump::clap::woohoo::dancin:

Great news!!!

Becca, I've still not been put down on the first page as having a downstairs standing ticket for the fan day (i know it doesn't really matter as I'll be with you all, but still ;))

Really not long now!

Hannah x

Oh yeah - you're right!
Sorry Hannah - I'm sure I'd already put your ticket down - I knew you were in with the mob lol!
All sorted now :)

Becca

xxx

It's going to be so amusing seeing us mental lot singing and dancing along during Navi's show! Of course, we have to be as loud as possible!

It's going to be so amusing seeing us mental lot singing and dancing along during Navi's show! Of course, we have to be as loud as possible!

Hehehehe - I'm certainly up for that!! :D

He he he - you bet!

As I have already confessed - I am a hug-a-holic!!!!

:group:

Becca

xxx

Yaaaaaaaay, group hugs! :D

I'm there! I'm on the list! I've finally ARRIVED! :dancing:

Back