MJJC Michael Jackson Fan Day and Exhibition Meet Up at the O2 London and 23rd Jan...[PICS pg 135]

Re: MJJC Michael Jackson Fan Day and Exhibition Meet Up at the O2 London and 23rd Jan.......

really Wendy?.. all i can see is..." proud to be a member of MJJC"....btw... see you sat :)

Do you use IE Claire? If so its because your cache hasn't caught up yet, which is why us using Firefox can see both your badges.

Re: MJJC Michael Jackson Fan Day and Exhibition Meet Up at the O2 London and 23rd Jan.......

Oh well, maybe it will correct itself.
Your mum coming?...Oh brill... so i won't be the only older lady coming. :party:

Sophie, yes IE hun... will it catch up eventually? ...wanna hug you too xx lol
sorry...had some wine..hic!

Oh well, maybe it will correct itself.
Your mum coming?...Oh brill... so i won't be the only older lady coming. :party:

Yeah my mum is coming she is a member hear just does not post very often!! She is a huge Michael fan thats the reason i am we used to go and see Michael together whenever we could and i was so worried that after well you know, we would lose out on enjoying Michael together but thanks to meet ups like these we can continue!! :)

:wub::wub: Thanks for this Becca :bounce: This is gonna be amazing!

I also am bring some balloons to release is that ok?? :mello:

Amen to that!!!

Yeah they will be helium i am also bringing some for PG so there will be a few! Gettin them blown up in the morning and just leaving them in the car till we are ready to use them! Thats what we did for Michaels Birthday!

I got a Fan day ticket but am not sure where we are seated yet as AEG said they would send me conformation after the weekend and am not sure if we are going to see Navi yet, but we have the option lol! I will be meeting you all at 11am but not going into the expo till 2:30 as thats the time PG arrives from Gatwick! Will it still be ok to stay with you all till you go into the expo??

Of corse!!!! Cant wait to finally meet you!!!

That's what I'm doing ;)

:clapping:

Argh its going to be amazing. We're taking over! I can just see us all waiting outside the Slug for its doors to open at 11 :giggle:

:lmao: I'm gonna be banging the door down lol!
I imagian the drinking rose at 11am may be viewed as a slightly alcoholicy thing to do though ha ha ha!!! :toofunny:

Cant wait now... i'm excited and sad all rolled in to one..... excited cos this is my 1st meet and i am looking forward to seeing you all but i keep thinking how this would not be happening if our Mike was still with us, the exhibition will be hard, bringing tissues.
I'm all prepaired, got a fedora and my MJJC t shirt, i'm bidding on a black sequin jacket on ebay (fingers crossed) ...just worried bout geting lost in London lol...
Becca...you are doing a great job hunny, got a hug on hold for you on sat if you dont mind xxx

Aww, thanks hu! :blush:

I'm so glad you have a hug waiting for me, I'm gonna need it - be prepared to get a HUGE one back!

I will warn you all now ( and anyone on here that has already met me will tell you this )
I confess.....I am a hug-a-holic!!!

I hug everyone - I love hugs!
They are special, I think they help everything!

Becca

xxx

Aw Wendy thats so sweet... i cant share MJ with my mum cos shes 71 and a Elvis nut... Elvis everything with her.

100 pages of fan day talk! :bounce:

Becca... looking forward to it... i'll be on the look out for that balloon..

Sophie, yes IE hun... will it catch up eventually? ...wanna hug you too xx lol
sorry...had some wine..hic!

Ha ha me too. Pinot Grigio Blush darling. £5 from the petrol station, ultra classy!

I imagian the drinking rose at 11am may be viewed as a slightly alcoholicy thing to do though ha ha ha!!! :toofunny:[/B]

Only slightly hun! I'll need it after the exhibition though.

I am so excited :bounce:

Me too! :bounce:
I think I'm starting to drive everyone crazy cos I'm like ''LONDON ON SATURDAAAAAAY!'' all of the time!

Ha ha me too. Pinot Grigio Blush darling. £5 from the petrol station, ultra classy!

Only slightly hun! I'll need it after the exhibition though.

Ha Ha !!!... £5!!!
3 bots for £10 for me... gotta be ultra classy lol

Aww no, you girls are white wine/rose drinkers? Not cool!

OK, so i poisoned myself on white wine when I was 17 - came home from a party having made a twit of myself and passed out on the kitchen floor! Haven't been able to touch it since!

The red stuff all the way! ;) Or cocktails of course!

EDIT: I want my legacy badge back! I qualify! :(

^^^^^^^^^^^ red, white, drink it all... my enemy is cider....ohhhh dont go there...Ekkkk!!

Becca... looking forward to it... i'll be on the look out for that balloon..

I am so excited :bounce:

Me too! :bounce:
I think I'm starting to drive everyone crazy cos I'm like ''LONDON ON SATURDAAAAAAY!'' all of the time!

Glad I'm not the only one Jade lol!

:bounce::bounce::bounce::bounce::bounce:
:bounce::bounce::bounce::bounce::bounce:

^^^^^^^^^^^ red, white, drink it all... my enemy is cider....ohhhh dont go there...Ekkkk!!

Ooooo yeah - cider is a big no no for me!!!

And bring on the rose - I love it!!!

xxx

My hubbie loves Magners!

2 summers ago, him and his 3 mates managed to drink our local outta that one night lol
Was a bit embarrassing he he he :laugh:

xxx

Hehe! :punk: ace! My mum drank our tennis club outta Strongbow one night single-handedly - they bought more especially for her as no other members drink it! I think that's slightly worse :tease:

...although there were only a few cans there ;) :lol:

Just wanted to say before any one else.........

6 DAYS TO GO!!!!

:party:

he he he

xxx

Just wanted to say before any one else.........

6 DAYS TO GO!!!!

:party:

he he he

xxx

YAY 6 DAAAAAYS! :bounce: :party: :bounce:

I'm dreading Friday because i'll just be like LONDON TOMORROW LONDON TOMORROW LONDON TOMORROW!

6 days, whoop whoop whoop! :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: And, oh dear me you bunch of alcoholics! Meh, I can't say much. Bring on the wine :wine:

I think i'm gonna burst...6 days :jump::jump::jump::jump::jump:

.................I can now proudly announce my original +1 is my wonderful friend DIANELESLEY. :clapping::clapping:

Thank goodness that's now out in the open - what a relief! I am so excited I could burst!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (my hidden id is a looooooooonnnngggg story!) :lol:

Although I don't think anyone else will share your excitement Claire! :lol:

:tease:

:dancin: :dancin: :dancin: :dancin:

Thank goodness that's now out in the open - what a relief! I am so excited I could burst!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (my hidden id is a looooooooonnnngggg story!) :lol:

Although I don't think anyone else will share your excitement Claire! :lol:

:tease:

:dancin: :dancin: :dancin: :dancin:

Hey, I'm excited about you coming, more people to meet!!!!!!!!! :bounce: :bounce:

Hey, I'm excited about you coming, more people to meet!!!!!!!!! :bounce: :bounce:

lololol!!! Thanks! I am so looking forward to meeting everyone!

Back