MJJC Michael Jackson Fan Day and Exhibition Meet Up at the O2 London and 23rd Jan...[PICS pg 135]

Re: MJJC Michael Jackson Fan Day and Exhibition Meet Up at the O2 London and 23rd Jan.......

Tell me about it! My Nissan Micra is still being mended - my mum borrowed it and got crashed into 2 weeks ago when we had the snow, but it took a week and a half for them to be looked at even though they took it away almost straight away! Madness! At least our insurance won't be paying for it though I suppose.

Re: MJJC Michael Jackson Fan Day and Exhibition Meet Up at the O2 London and 23rd Jan.......

heya, what time shall I come?? I can get there for about 12 noon, whos gonna be there at about 12ish?? pg13 isnt coming till 2pm, and thats the only person i really know on here.

jackie xxx

Everyone will be meeting at 11 so we will be at the Slug and Lettuce when you arrive, just meet us there :wild: and you know me and Danielle too we will be there for 11 :)

heya, what time shall I come?? I can get there for about 12 noon, whos gonna be there at about 12ish?? pg13 isnt coming till 2pm, and thats the only person i really know on here.

jackie xxx

Hey Jackie,

Quite a few of us are gonna be at the Slug and Lettuce form 11am.
So come and meet us in there!!

Cant wait to meet you :hug:

Becca

xxx

Everyone will be meeting at 11 so we will be at the Slug and Lettuce when you arrive, just meet us there :wild: and you know me and Danielle too we will be there for 11 :)

He he, you beat me to in Tom :lol: !!!

xxx

Hay lovely ppl
Nice to see my idea of a white ribbon has taken off,coolies,hope everyone is really wel,still dont know wat i am going to wear yet,still thinking a black bin liner,wat is everyone wearing?xoxo

Am wearing something similar jacket to what mj is wearing, Check link. With cowboy studded half cuff boots a fedora hat and black jeans:)

http://images2.fanpop.com/images/pho...3-794-1200.jpg

ok kool xxx

Hey Jackie,

Quite a few of us are gonna be at the Slug and Lettuce form 11am.
So come and meet us in there!!

Cant wait to meet you :hug:

Becca

xxx

Ok thanks, i have your mobile number, so thats perfect, thanks.

Cant wait to meet you either, awww:better: xxxx

Am wearing something similar jacket to what mj is wearing, Check link. With cowboy studded half cuff boots a fedora hat and black jeans:)

http://images2.fanpop.com/images/pho...3-794-1200.jpg

kool, i think im just wearing my usual crap lol, i dont really have any mj inspired clothes.....yet lol xxxx

kool, i think im just wearing my usual crap lol, i dont really have any mj inspired clothes.....yet lol xxxx

rrrrrrrrr i bet it isnt crap,think im just going to wear a black bin liner its to hard trying to think wat to wear and that xoxo

So how many of us have after party tickets? (Apologise if there is a list somewhere, I couldn't see one :lol: )

The doors for Navi's show opens at 3, the show starts at 4. That's what that means. The exhibition is open between 10-8 so we can only in at any time but we've all elected to go in at 12. 3 more days, eeeeeeeeeeeeeeekkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :bounce: :bounce:

Ah cool, Thank you! :)

3 DAAAAAAAAAAAAYS!
:bounce:

So how many of us have after party tickets? (Apologise if there is a list somewhere, I couldn't see one :lol: )

He he he - no hun , for once - there is NO list ha ha ha - i know, shock right!!!!
But i'm an avid list maker - and so I shall make one :D

Can everybody let me know if you have tickets to the After Show Party please!
I will post it next to your name on the first post as + ASP.

Becca

xxx

Guys I have bought 16m of ribbon so if anyone wants to wear a piece of ribbon on their wrist I have plenty!
Wow, that's great! Thanks Sloride! :clapping:
He he he - no hun , for once - there is NO list ha ha ha - i know, shock right!!!!

Becca

xxx
Becca,

I have tickets for the ASP! :)

Diana xx

Becca

xxx

Bless u babe u love ur list and u r good at em :):) xoxo

No ASP for me, my coach back is at 7pm sadly. :(

ill be there at 10:30 in the morning haha, hope i find sloride so she can give me my t shirt looool:D

Hello everybody,

As I'm sure you are all aware, a devastating earthquake has struck Haiti causing an unfolding humanitarian crisis. Children have been killed and injured - many are in desperate need of clean water, shelter and medical help.

I have decided that on the Fan Day, I will do collection for a donation to
UNICEF's Haiti Earthquake Children's Appeal.
I will make the donation in the name of MJJCommunity.

Aid is starting to get through, providing clean water, preventing disease and saving lives. However more supplies are urgently needed.

Haiti is the one of the poorest countries in the world and is struggling to recover from years of violence, insecurity and massive natural disasters. More than half of the country's 9.6 million inhabitants are under 21 years of age.

UNICEF has been working in Haiti since 1949.
Your donation will go to the Haiti Earthquake Children’s Appeal to support children affected by the recent earthquake in Haiti.

Can you imagine, If everybody that is on the list donates just £1, we could raise around £75!
Any donation of any kind would be amazing, and I'm sure this will go hand in hand with the spirit of the day.

Thank you everybody.

L.O.V.E.

Becca

xxx

Wow, that's great! Thanks Sloride! :clapping:

Becca,

I have tickets for the ASP! :)

Diana xx

Thanks hun, what kind of Fan day Ticket do you have - Standing or seated?

B

xxx

Hello everybody,

As I'm sure you are all aware, a devastating earthquake has struck Haiti causing an unfolding humanitarian crisis. Children have been killed and injured - many are in desperate need of clean water, shelter and medical help.

I have decided that on the Fan Day, I will do collection for a donation to
UNICEF's Haiti Earthquake Children's Appeal.
I will make the donation in the name of MJJCommunity.

Aid is starting to get through, providing clean water, preventing disease and saving lives. However more supplies are urgently needed.

Haiti is the one of the poorest countries in the world and is struggling to recover from years of violence, insecurity and massive natural disasters. More than half of the country's 9.6 million inhabitants are under 21 years of age.

UNICEF has been working in Haiti since 1949.
Your donation will go to the Haiti Earthquake Children’s Appeal to support children affected by the recent earthquake in Haiti.

Can you imagine, If everybody that is on the list donates just £1, we could raise around £75!
Any donation of any kind would be amazing, and I'm sure this will go hand in hand with the spirit of the day.

Thank you everybody.

L.O.V.E.

Becca

xxx

I did say something a few days ago about this hunny about there should be a collection or something,i didnt know if i could just start a collection or not off my own back, so glad its happening hun,i have donated myself but will donate again with mjjcom,just wish there was more we could do :cry: xoxo

I have ticket for the ASP

What a good idea. I'll donate Becca, nice that what ever is collected will be in the name of MJJC...

I did say something a few days ago about this hunny about there should be a collection or something so glad its happening hunny xoxo

Yeah, I was thinking about it right from when it happened. I've made a personal donation to the Red Cross, then you and a few others mentioned it to me and I thought a donation from us as a group, for Michaels legacy, would be wonderful.

xxx

Ticket Has Arrived!
now the party can start, i must say i am looking forward to meeting all of you for the first time going to be epic and looking forward to all the hugs that will be flying around :) i do like a good hug lol

Hey bano7 - I'm coming down from the Midlands too...See you there !

rrrrrrrrr i bet it isnt crap,think im just going to wear a black bin liner its to hard trying to think wat to wear and that xoxo

aww thanks, haha, i will probably wear a white top n jeans n my longish black coat, ive just looked at the weather for london on sat, and it looks ok, guess will gonna be inside anyway lol :D

i might wear my avaitor type sunglasses, thats the only mj kinda thing i got to wear lol

xx

Back