MJJC Michael Jackson Fan Day and Exhibition Meet Up at the O2 London and 23rd Jan...[PICS pg 135]

Re: MJJC Michael Jackson Fan Day and Exhibition Meet Up at the O2 London and 23rd Jan.......

4 DAYS!!!!!!

:wild: :wild: :wild: :wild: :wild: :wild: :wild: :wild: :wild: :wild: :wild: :wild: :wild: :wild:
:clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping:
:wild: :wild: :wild: :wild: :wild: :wild: :wild: :wild: :wild: :wild: :wild: :wild: :wild: :wild:
:clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping:

Re: MJJC Michael Jackson Fan Day and Exhibition Meet Up at the O2 London and 23rd Jan.......

I was quite worried about it 'cos I thought it might not be here in time, I was so glad that it got here today! They really should update the information on the site though.

I had a call from my mum, Our tickets were at her house when she got home. :wild:

Hey guys!

4 DAYS !!!!!!!!!!!!! :party:

I really like the white ribbon idea - maybe someone should bring a roll of ribbon to the slug and lettuce so that any shyer MJJC people who haven't seen this thread can have a ribbon tied round their wrist too. I'll be wearing my t-shirt and some ribbon i think so that then if i've got my hoody on i'll still be representing MJJC :D

Right I'm off to finish my 3rd and final essay, at least it's English lit this time! Will check the thread again in the morning! Good night xxx

I'm on it...........

woow thanks!!!!:D

Thats ok!!!

I'm going to be the total opposite, hidden in the corner of the crowd :blush:

Oh good - someone I can sit with :blush: !!!

SashaPanda - maybe going
I will be getting my ticket tomorow - If they are still available

Ok, will put you on the maybe list, and just let me know!!!

Can i just say as well people i mean a few people call me by my real name but just so you know i will be introducing myself as Danielle and not Michaels wendy bird lol! I mean if people ask me my user name i will say but till they do i am Danielle ha ha! I dont wanna be walking up to non mjjcers going

Hi im Michaels wendy bird :) :) :bounce: They will be like huh??!!!!

So just giving people a heads up ha ha!!

Good job I knew then lol!!! :D

:- 4 days!!!
:clapping::clap:If your excited and you know it clap your hands:lmao:

:clap: :clapping: :clap: :clapping: :clap: :clapping: :clap:

Ticket Has Arrived!
now the party can start, i must say i am looking forward to meeting all of you for the first time going to be epic and looking forward to all the hugs that will be flying around :) i do like a good hug lol

Yaay!!!

Ticketmaster's website says that my Ticket is ''in the process of being printed'' but I got it in the post today! They seem to be preeeeeetty unorganized!

Anyway,
FOOOOOOOOOOOUR DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYS!
:bounce::bounce::bounce:

Wahoo!!!

Count me in + friend

Ok hun, will add ya to the list!!!

Can't wait to meet you all :D !!!

Becca

xxx

Yes, good idea! That is, if I can find one in a shop overhere... :giggle: I haven't bought a t-shirt too. We could also write MJJC and our username on the ribbon?

I've got a white RIP Michael band I was given - that'll do.

Aww, Don't worry about it. I have been to many things and not taken them too for the same reason.
But this time just thought i'd treat her to a day out. My older daughter wanted to come too but couldnt get enough seats together.
Even the three I have only have 2 seated together the other is a few rows away which isn't too bad. But she's ok, she will have the money and spend it on herself... Teenagers. :lol:

My daughter's coming Lorraine! We can pair them up - both teenagers! lol

How old is she Diane? And Lorraine?

The one coming with me and my mum is 11 my 13 year old isn't coming. Had trouble getting tickets to suit all and together, But she is ok and I said she can have some money to spend on herself, She's happy with that. :lol:

Just spoken to both Ticketmaster and 02 box office, who informed that the capacity for Indigo2 on Saturday is only 200! The operator said the organisers chose to keep it "a small affair".

this seems REALLY silly and hardly believable, why would they limit the capacity if they can make a ton of money off us all in drinks as well as tickets? Ah well, they prob won't play much MJ stuff anyway, let's have a better party in the slug! Talking of which, let's hope and pray that the manager is in that night as he's a fan, could someone maybe take some CD's as they may only have 1...would be nice to have some more upbeat stuff, maybe make a mix?

this seems REALLY silly and hardly believable, why would they limit the capacity if they can make a ton of money off us all in drinks as well as tickets? Ah well, they prob won't play much MJ stuff anyway, let's have a better party in the slug! Talking of which, let's hope and pray that the manager is in that night as he's a fan, could someone maybe take some CD's as they may only have 1...would be nice to have some more upbeat stuff, maybe make a mix?

I'm sure a lot of us will be more than happy to lend them our iPod's for that evening!

I'm sure a lot of us will be more than happy to lend them our iPod's for that evening!
would be useful to know what setup they have there I guess, maybe they only play digital or maybe still CD's? Blood On The Dance Floor would be a good start...

I tried to cancel my tshirt they sent me an email telling me its already sent out. To those who ordered how long did it take it the item was delivered.

Well l think l will find it when l get back from London. I wont be very happy about it.

Not long now everyone. :D

Just under three more days now, arrrgghh!!!! Hope everyone's packed and got their camera's fully charged. Oh and with the ribbon idea that people keep talking about I'm going to buy some tomorrow and we can all have a white ribbon on our arm/wrist. I'll bring a sharpie in case anyone wants to write anything on their's.

Less than 3 days guys!! I'm soooo waiting for this
bounce8.gif
On friday we will be in London
jumpy.gif
I want a hug too

Keep your daughters away! :lol: only joking tom's a nice guy would make a good son in-law :lmao:

I got some good upbeat mix's I could burn on cd for them to play :)
just need to know if they will be ok playing our cd's for us then could add tracks people would like to hear but there is soo many tracks! :doh:

3 DAYS!

If your happy and you you know it and your really want to show it clap your hands
:clapping: :clap: :clapping: :clap: :clapping: :clap: :clapping: :clap: :clapping: :clap: :clapping: :clap:​

Last edited:

I'm confused about my ticket, it says ''Includes entry to the Michael Jackson Exhibition at the Bubble 10am-8pm'' but then underneath it says ''Sat 23-Jan-10 Doors 15:00''
Does the 3pm mean I can't go into the exhibition until 3?

THREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE DAYSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS:tease::bugeyed:wild::clapping::D:punk::bugeyed:wild::tease::clapping::cheeky:

NNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!! We have more snow and its falling heavy:(:no:

NNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!! We have more snow and its falling heavy:(:no:

heard it will melt tomorrow as warm air coming in, don't panic!

Still have a spare sitting next to me if anyone is still waiting or looking for one :eek:)

I'm confused about my ticket, it says ''Includes entry to the Michael Jackson Exhibition at the Bubble 10am-8pm'' but then underneath it says ''Sat 23-Jan-10 Doors 15:00''
Does the 3pm mean I can't go into the exhibition until 3?

The doors for Navi's show opens at 3, the show starts at 4. That's what that means. The exhibition is open between 10-8 so we can only in at any time but we've all elected to go in at 12. 3 more days, eeeeeeeeeeeeeeekkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :bounce: :bounce:

Exhibition has been extended...........

Michael Jackson: The Official Exhibition ANNOUNCEMENT: Michael Jackson: The Official Exhibition has been extended due to popular demand. Last chance to see the EUROPEAN showing until 28 FEBRUARY 2010. The countdown is on... Tickets available at http://www.ticketmaster.co.uk/feature/michael_jackson_exhibition.html

Ticketmaster - Michael Jackson - The Official Exhibition
www.ticketmaster.co.uk

Exhibition has been extended...........

Michael Jackson: The Official Exhibition ANNOUNCEMENT: Michael Jackson: The Official Exhibition has been extended due to popular demand. Last chance to see the EUROPEAN showing until 28 FEBRUARY 2010. The countdown is on... Tickets available at http://www.ticketmaster.co.uk/feature/michael_jackson_exhibition.html

Ticketmaster - Michael Jackson - The Official Exhibition
www.ticketmaster.co.uk

I might have to see it for a third time! The VIP package sounded great until I saw the price, eek!

Forget the camera! I hope my phone battery lasts!

3 days now!!!!! :D

3 days! :)

Keeping my fingers crossed that the weather will be good enough to set off my flying lanterns! Would be such a shame if we couldn't do it :(

3 days, so so so excited! Well now I'm stressed as my car has gotten even worse despite it being in a garage all day yesterday. Argh!!!!!!!!!!!! I hate the bloody things.

Whoah 3 more days to go!
I have been lurking in this thread :lol:
Don't know why I didn't post before!
But I'm soooo excited! Can't wait to meet you all! :D

Anyone think my idea of a white ribbon a good idea :mello: its just for those ppl that cant afford a top ot for the ppl that are shy,so the confident ones if thay see someone wearing a white ribbon thay can go and say hi :),i am the shy one,so i know were i am coming from about this,just thought it will help xoxo

I'll be wearing one!!!:cheers:

Hey everybody,

Ok guess I better end the waiting and tell you my little surprise :D

I have been in contact with the lovely people working at the Slug and Lettuce!

I have been able to reserve an area for us at 7pm, so all the people who do not have after show party tickets will defantly have somewhere to go! :clapping:

I wasn't able to book for 70 people (I think the guy had a bit of a panic attack when I asked for that lol!) but I know not everyone is planning to stay around - and if its a bit squishy, then we will all just get to know each other a little bit better won't we :laugh:

I just know this is gonna be an amazing day! :yes:

I do it all for love.........L.O.V.E!

Becca

xxx

:clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping:
NICE!!!!

The only good surprise I would want to be there for would be either 'Good news everybody...it was all a nightmare! Michael Jackson is OK!' or 'Good news everybody, Dr Conrad Murray is behind bars for the rest of his life!' :cry:

Awwww :hug: I know :(

She is 15

Nice job Tom!!! She is the right age!!! :wild:

:dancin::clap::clapping::punk::cheers::woohoo::bow::bounce::sarmoti:
:dancin::clap::clapping::punk::cheers::woohoo::bow::bounce::sarmoti::dancin::clap::clapping::punk::cheers::woohoo::bow::bounce::sarmoti:
3DAYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:dancin::clap::clapping::punk::cheers::woohoo::bow::bounce::sarmoti::dancin::clap::clapping::punk::cheers::woohoo::bow::bounce::sarmoti:
:dancin::clap::clapping::punk::cheers::woohoo::bow::bounce::sarmoti:​

Back