MJJC Michael Jackson Fan Day and Exhibition Meet Up at the O2 London and 23rd Jan...[PICS pg 135]

Re: MJJC Michael Jackson Fan Day and Exhibition Meet Up at the O2 London and 23rd Jan.......

Well people, i think this is my last post here before meeting you guys in london, im going today at 7:20pm flying to london but go to school in the morning so here i let you this video for putting up the exitement up!!!!!!! SEE YOU ON SATURDAY:D

Re: MJJC Michael Jackson Fan Day and Exhibition Meet Up at the O2 London and 23rd Jan.......

sorry mate, you cant with that its not genuine from the exhibition but a fan made promotion vid, which I do not allow fan club promotions as it gets out of hand and were spammed left right and center.

ha ok sorry Gaz, i just saw that video on youtube and find it cool, so i decided to post it here... not wanted to promote any fan site, i dont even know that fan site... next time i will be more carefull about the sites that are in the video;D im sorry once again, hope to see you saturday!!!:D

Omg wendy i so love that top.can i asked were u got it from?never seen a michael top like that before wow hunny x

Becca babe well done for becoming event organiser so cool sweet,so proud xoxo

So just to re cap..............most of you will be at the slug and lettuce for 11am? then going round the exhibition by about noonish?
Lingering in the shop after no doubt.....?? lol
Before Navi ?
Billie_Jean09 might bring a photo of her siggy to shyly show like so you know who I am!! lol :)
Looking forward to putting a face to a name!!
See you there!
xxx

.................I can now proudly announce my original +1 is my wonderful friend DIANELESLEY. :clapping::clapping:

Who? LOL :)
LOL!!
Can I be number 2 then? lol! :yes:

xxx

So just to re cap..............most of you will be at the slug and lettuce for 11am? then going round the exhibition by about noonish?
Before Navi ?
Billie_Jean09 might bring a photo of her siggy to shyly show like so you know who I am!! lol :)
See you there!
xxx

Thats correct if you look at the first post you will see a rough list of how we plan to do things

Thanks everyone :wub:

I may bring my phone charger but I like to travel light and don't really want to bring my bag.

2 DAYS!!!!!!!!!!! :wild::wild::wild::wild::wild::wild:

Woo hoo! :yes:
Looking forward to meeting u in person TC!!

I am sooooo nervous....lol...............but am sure it will all be lovely!!
:yes:

Thats correct if you look at the first post you will see a rough list of how we plan to do things

Okie dokie Motsey!! :)

No doubt we will all end up knowing whos who ...............scary!! :doh:
No its not scary really................well maybe just a little bit! lol
:)

I bought a black sequined jacket from the 80's.............it has 80's style padded shoulders.....now THATS scary!!:agree:

I would say I'll look like the honey monster but that is b4 ur years to know what I mean! lol

xxx

Last edited:

Okie dokie Motsey!! :)

No doubt we will all end up knowing whos who ...............scary!! :doh:
No its not scary really................well maybe just a little bit! lol
:)

I bought a black sequined jacket from the 80's.............it has 80's style padded shoulders.....now THATS scary!!:agree:

I would say I'll look like the honey monster but that is b4 ur years to know what I mean! lol

xxx

haha im not that young, well i dont think i am

will be great to meet other MJ fans :) will be a great day cant wait!!!!

haha im not that young, well i dont think i am

will be great to meet other MJ fans :) will be a great day cant wait!!!!

LOL!! :)

It is going to be great I am sure!! :yes:

Well people, i think this is my last post here before meeting you guys in london, im going today at 7:20pm flying to london but go to school in the morning so here i let you this video for putting up the exitement up!!!!!!! SEE YOU ON SATURDAY:D

How exciting!!! Have a safe journey hun - see you saturday!!! :clap:

Omg wendy i so love that top.can i asked were u got it from?never seen a michael top like that before wow hunny x

Becca babe well done for becoming event organiser so cool sweet,so proud xoxo

Awww, thanks hun :blush: xxxx

Before Navi ?
See you there!
xxx

See you there!!! And like Motsey said, see the first post for all information and a rough itinary for the day :D

So who is going to be wearing a white ribbon ?? xoxo

I am!!! I've decided I'm going to wear the white ribbon and my t-shirt!!!

Woo hoo!
I am sooooo nervous....lol...............but am sure it will all be lovely!!
:yes:

It will be wonderful, try not to be nervous - but i'm a little nervous to so dont worry lol

tomorrow!!

Only 1 Sleep To Go !!!!!!
:party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party:​

In 24hrs time, I will have just arrived in London - I cant wait to meet you all!

Becca :bounce:

xxx

Hi all i could not afford to get a t shirt in time so was just gonna wear one of my other ones but today i was shopping with my mum and there was this little store that had a michael poster in the window so we went in to have a look and i got the most amazing top!!!

2b1s0m.jpg

It has all tiny little sequins on that make up different pictures of Michael from all eras!! It really is an amazing piece of work! Thought i would share with u all!!

Hi all i could not afford to get a t shirt in time so was just gonna wear one of my other ones but today i was shopping with my mum and there was this little store that had a michael poster in the window so we went in to have a look and i got the most amazing top!!!

It has all tiny little sequins on that make up different pictures of Michael from all eras!! It really is an amazing piece of work! Thought i would share with u all!!

:sarmoti:::bounce:

:rogerfriedman::bounce

See you tomorrow!!!

2b1s0m.jpg

Is it too late to change my mind and come along?

I dont have a ticket, but I wont be able to stay for the whole thing as I have plans that evening... but i just text

didnt sunny have a spare.

Yep. Hopefully it hasn't gone now but PM her right away!

Damn, I'm so angry right now! I screwed up one of my exams, and now I need to do a re-take...
My original plan was to leave today with some other members..but now I'm forced to stay here untill saturday..
Flights are really expensive now (300+) and I don't know if I can afford it to pay such an amount of money for just one day (I would love too, but my wallet doesn't allow it)...

So is there anyone overhere who wants to buy my fandayticket? Mrs. Music has my ticket and you can pick it up and pay her cash at wherever you guys are meeting...

You can have it for 20 pounds, instead of 23!!
PM me or just put it down here if ur interested!! I have a balcony ticket

Okie Dokie...heres the deal

I dont know whats going on with this fan day and i dont want to read through a million pages...eeek!!

erm, I dont have a ticket, but I have to be back in guildford for seven anyway... so im not going to be doing all the evening stuff.

Im driving up with motsey, and assume its slug and lettace for 11am then what happens? is it exibition? will i need a ticket for the whole event for that or can i just get one for the exibition?

:confused:

if thats not possible Ill just come to slug and lettace at 11 and say Hi to everyone :)

Okie Dokie...heres the deal

I dont know whats going on with this fan day and i dont want to read through a million pages...eeek!!

erm, I dont have a ticket, but I have to be back in guildford for seven anyway... so im not going to be doing all the evening stuff.

Im driving up with motsey, and assume its slug and lettace for 11am then what happens? is it exibition? will i need a ticket for the whole event for that or can i just get one for the exibition?

:confused:

Everyone is meeting at the Slug and Lettuce at 11am. We're going to the exhibition at 12-12.30 so for everyone that is not going to the Navi show this is the time you have to buy the exhibition ticket for. After the exhibition we're hitting the shop then back to the Slug. Navi's show is at 4-7 so the people that are seeing Navi will head off at half three. Everyone else is staying in the Slug or doing other things until 7, where we all meet up again for the evening.

Hope that helps xxx

Thanks sloride! Ill come along with Motsey and everyone and see what happens! looking forward to meeting everyone!!

Back