MJJC Weekend NewsBytes 19.01.08 - 20.01.08 Raymone Steps Down [RUMOR DENIED PAGE 10]

Raymone tells us what Michael wants her to tell us. If you want to blame anyone for anything, blame Michael. Do you really want to blame Michael Jackson for not telling us everything he's doing in every minute of every day?

the funny thing is the idiot from Fox does reads these boards..or he is a "so-called" fan who also post on MJ forums..and .. look a what he wrote
Bain, who started out as Jackson’s publicist during his 2005 child-molestation trial, was fired, re-hired and then asserted a new role. She was incredibly unpopular with fans, who felt she isolated Jackson from them.
that highlighted line says it all to me about the folks..who keep bashing this woman..

IMO.. fans should not be dicating to him.. about his life or his staff..

Last edited:
Re: MJJC Weekend NewsBytes 19.01.08 - 20.01.08 Raymone Steps Down [RUMOR DENIED]

I wish she was history, it would be better for MJ and his fans.

Says who? You? Raymone Bain is only doing what it is Michael, her boss, is telling her. So if you're dislike her that I guess you dislike Michael to.

Last edited:
Re: MJJC Weekend NewsBytes 19.01.08 - 20.01.08 Raymone Steps Down [RUMOR]

maybe because she was hired after his house was raided by 70 police officers.. it took 2 years after that to get the trial.. he didn't get vindicated until Jun 2005 and then he had to rebuilt his body and his soul...

so I think its understandable why he is just now getting back to his career..

WTF? It had nothing to do with Michael getting back to his career. That was exactly the problem in fact, that it had nothing to do with Michael. Raymone just made up some BS about a charity single. Even if it was a plan of Michael's, a good publicist wouldn't start blabbing about it until it was definitely going ahead.

I don't think we should be blaming Raymone for that. MJ may have had a hand in that. They both might have. Ish happens. But we're not in the inside so we don't know what went down. MJ probably had it done and was telling her to tell peeps about it but something fell through. ish happens.

WTF? It had nothing to do with Michael getting back to his career. That was exactly the problem in fact, that it had nothing to do with Michael. Raymone just made up some BS about a charity single. Even if it was a plan of Michael's, a good publicist wouldn't start blabbing about it until it was definitely going ahead.

WTF right back at you mate. Do your research.

That song was MADE! It was just prevented from release due to a disagreement between Michael and the owner of 2seas. Artists who were listed as participants even commented to the media that they had in fact laid all their vocals for the track and are themselves waiting for its release. The track was made. Just like What More Can I Give. What More Can I Give took 2 years for an official release after it was made due to the Sony conflict. This is the same thing. Not Raymone's fault.

ms Bain goes way out of her way to w
respond to fan emails. Mj never had a PR person willing to anything near that..

:doh: :lol:

Michael was just at fault with that charity single. Raymone was just his messenger. She ain't to blame for it. Michael just couldn't get it released because he and the dude running 2Seas fell out of favor.

Ray-Ray ain't that bad of a manager now. I wish I can tell a fan "not true" to everything too and get paid. Y'all just wish you had HER job, lol. ;)

Re: MJJC Weekend NewsBytes 19.01.08 - 20.01.08 Raymone Steps Down [RUMOR DENIED]

Dear Gary,

Not true. And, I've never, ever heard of this website. I have no idea where
they've gotten this information.

Thank you for your inquiry.

Best.
Raymone K. Bain

Thanx for this. She does know them and they dont know him...ummm...I mean her!!

WTF??? well, I was replying to -... where you said. he hasn't done anything since she has been there.. and the point was that she was hired when he got arrested...so how could he have been doing anything else.. but fighting for his freedom..

and I got news for you.. Ms Bain didn't "make-up" the charity single story...it was a valid project.. and maybe sometime in the future.. the details will comeout as to why the project got shelved...

its really not a big issue.. for me.. in any case.. people like who the like.. and dislike who they dislike..

personally .. I like her.. and I find comfort in that she labeled as a gatekeeper for Mike. because if she was around.. when the Janet A and family reared their ugly heads.. Nov 18,2003 would not have been so infamous ...

WTF??? well, I was replying to -... where you said. he hasn't done anything since she has been there.. and the point was that she was hired when he got arrested...so how could he have been doing anything else.. but fighting for his freedom..

and I got news for you.. Ms Bain didn't "make-up" the charity single story...it was a valid project.. and maybe sometime in the future.. the details will comeout as to why the project got shelved...

its really not a big issue.. for me.. in any case.. people like who the like.. and dislike who they dislike..

personally .. I like her.. and I find comfort in that she labeled as a gatekeeper for Mike. because if she was around.. when the Janet A and family reared their ugly heads.. Nov 18,2003 would not have been so infamous ...
Lawd Rasta, can you see that woman removing them arvosos with her handbag?:lol: They wouldn't have known what hit them. I am glad that she is there with MJ. She most probably got him through some rough patch, who knows if she hasn't fed him when he just never felt like eating, the same way Liz Taylor did. She probably saved his life. We may never know. MJ has known this woman since the J5 years. She is a friend of the whole Jackson family. I think that is why MJ is very comfortable with her. I wish MJ fans would show her more respect. I love what she is doing for MJ.:D

AW: Re: MJJC Weekend NewsBytes 19.01.08 - 20.01.08 Raymone Steps Down [RUMOR]

MJ has known this woman since the J5 years. She is a friend of the whole Jackson family. I think that is why MJ is very comfortable with her. I wish MJ fans would show her more respect. I love what she is doing for MJ.:D
Huh?? Since when?? How do you know how long he knows her? Where was that mentioned??

Re: AW: Re: MJJC Weekend NewsBytes 19.01.08 - 20.01.08 Raymone Steps Down [RUMOR]

Huh?? Since when?? How do you know how long he knows her? Where was that mentioned??
There is a picture of them together when MJ was very young. J5 days I think I will post it if I find it.:p

AW: MJJC Weekend NewsBytes 19.01.08 - 20.01.08 Raymone Steps Down [RUMOR DENIED PAGE 10]

Yeah! I'd like to see!

Re: AW: Re: MJJC Weekend NewsBytes 19.01.08 - 20.01.08 Raymone Steps Down [RUMOR]

There is a picture of them together when MJ was very young. J5 days I think I will post it if I find it.:p

OMG really ? :eek: i didnt know that. plzzzzzz post it if u can

OMG really ? :eek: i didnt know that. plzzzzzz post it if u can
I saw a picture of her at a J5 concert once. She was standing with the group and smiling broadly. I don't remember if it was in a documentary. I did post it on the web but nobody noticed it. I will post it again if I find it.

I saw a picture of her at a J5 concert once. She was standing with the group and smiling broadly. I don't remember if it was in a documentary. I did post it on the web but nobody noticed it. I will post it again if I find it.

Please find it. This is news to me. :)

Back