mj's dr. not board certified?

The following article confuses my mind... It seems that Michael was not using Demerol or OxyContin... His death is a complete mystery! I was nearly accepting that Michael was on serious drugs, but now I think maybe he was not... With all the reports of his being so in TOP health and strength, I can not believe he was on drugs...

http://latimesblogs.latimes.com/lan...merol-before-pop-stars-death-lawyer-says.html

Michael Jackson's doctor did not inject pop star with Demerol before pop star's death, lawyer says
12:34 PM | June 28, 2009
A lawyer for Michael Jackson’s personal physician said today that reports that the doctor injected the pop star with a powerful painkiller before his death were “absolutely false.”

“There was no Demerol. No OxyContin,” Edward Chernoff, the attorney for Dr. Conrad Murray, told The Times.

The lawyer, who was present Saturday for Murray’s three-hour interview with Los Angeles police detectives, said Jackson was already unconscious when the doctor “fortuitously” entered the bedroom of the performer’s Holmby Hills mansion.

The 50-year-old entertainer “wasn’t breathing. He checked for a pulse. There was a weak pulse in his femoral artery. He started administering CPR,” said Chernoff, a Houston criminal defense attorney.

The lawyer’s claim was consistent with the account of a source close to the investigation who told The Times that the lengthy interview with the doctor turned up “no smoking gun.”

Murray had not “furnished or prescribed” Jackson with Demerol, the lawyer said.

He described Murray as stunned by Jackson’s death. “He was the one who suggested the autopsy to the family while they were still in the hospital. He didn’t understand why Michael Jackson had died,” he said. Murray, a cardiologist with practices in Nevada and Texas, shuttered his offices in May after Jackson asked him to travel to London for a seven-month concert run.

Chernoff said the concert promoter, L.A.-based AEG Live, had agreed to pay the doctor $300,000 and was still owed the money. AEG Live Chief Executive Randy Phillips has described Murray as Jackson’s personal physician of three years. Murray’s attorney, however, said that although the men had known each other since 2006, Murray only came on as Jackson’s personal physician last month for the London shows.

He said previously Murray had treated Jackson’s children for an infection while the family was living in Las Vegas and the doctor considered the performer “a friend.”

On Friday, an LAPD detective told The Times that investigators had no information that Jackson was injected with Demerol or other painkillers. Such claims "are coming from outside the investigation," said Lt. Gregg Strenk, head of the LAPD's Homicide Special Section 1, which is assigned to the Jackson case.

-- Harriet Ryan

the demerol story came from teh family. never the doctor. this could be y he's not a suspect BUT the r running toxicology reports. what are the odds the doc goes to his room and there's a weak pulse and then once cpr starts, he dies?

it sounds farfetched. didn't they say in the 911 tapes that he was on the floor but they put him in the bed to do cpr? and then were told to put him back on the floor?

So why didn't he call 911 when he detected a pulse? Why didn't anybody call 911. There was a pulse for crying out loud. This doesn't make sense to me at all.

He fortuitously entered the room. What kind of Shit is that. You just don't enter someone's room fortuitously. Something was definitely wrong. Was he there to monitor MJ. If so then that was a stupid decision because MJ should have been in the hospital.

What the fuck is going on, I'm so confused, and this is breaking my heart, the suggestion that he COULD have been saved :( What the hell :(

This is at the very least involuntary manslaughter and most certainly negligence. I am hearing reports that this doctor put a needle directly in to Michael's heart (prob adrenalin) to try and "save him" and that a single antidote needle for demerol would have restored his breathing to normal and saved him within minutes. Im worried that this will all get swept under the carpet as an "accident" and this man will not be held accountable for taking him from us.... its disgusting...

This is EXACTLY the other thing I do NOT understand about this doctor's actions. If he is injecting a drug that is an opiate intravenously....he sure as HELL should have an antidote at hand! A KNOWN side effect of opiates is respiratory depression which can lead all the way to respiratory arrest. If that doctor noticed that Michael's breathing changed and he started to get shallow breathing or any kind of breathing problems, the FIRST thing to do, that would make sense, would be to inject Naloxone, which is an antidote to opiates and can reverse their effect. That is the only thing to do that would make sense?! !! The more I read about this doctor and what he did to Michael the less sense it makes and it makes me so ANGRY to read all this and it is extremely heartbreaking and DEVASTATING to read!! :cry: It just makes me wanna slap that doctor in his face and go "What the HELL did you think you were doing??". This doctor is responsible for Michael's death. It's malpractise and it is obvious. 1.Not giving an antidote for an obvious reaction to an opiate 2. Not calling help right away 3. Not doing CPR correctly. This is just so heartbreaking. It's like this cannot be happening and I don't understand how this doctor has not been arrested yet??

This is how I can see how it happened and went wrong. He injected Demerol. Michael started getting breathing problems. Instead of injecting Naloxone right away (and most likely saving MJ in a matter of minutes), he waited and hooked MJ to a monitor. MJ's breathing started to get worse, he started getting irregular heartbeat. Now the doctor was getting worried so he injected lidocaine...while MJ probably stopped breathing at this point. Most likely due to a respiratory arrest, his heart went into a cardiac arrest, so the doctor started CPR ON THE BED (f**ing IDOT!!!:doh: :rant:). Since MJ was not on a hard surface the mattress most definatel ygave away by each compression, so that the whole CPR did nothing to his heart. You simpy cannot get enough pressure on the heart if you try to do CPR on a soft surface. Any idiot even faintly familiar with CPR knows that. So since the dctor obviously didn't have a clue how to do CPR properly, and that way coudln't get Michael's heart to beat again, he attempted to start his heart by injecting adrenaline straight to his heart...his last attempt. Which didn't help. Only THEN he called for help. While Michael was probably already in a coma or dead. All of this is just SO WRONG and ABSURD and it breaks my heart that Michael had to die only because his doctor didn't have a clue about what he was doing. It is all absolutely devastating. :cry:

Last edited:
sounds to me that hes covering his ass for the when the toxics comes back. blame mj said he did it himself

So why didn't he call 911 when he detected a pulse? Why didn't anybody call 911. There was a pulse for crying out loud. This doesn't make sense to me at all.
do we know when he did. ppl keep going on about not calling till an hour later etc.what real evidence has been reelased. i dunno does this even matter.it will just make itworse i we know something could have been done rather than him finding mj and hewas already pretty much gone

I think MJ somehow stopped breathing at first. And then collapsed.
Somebody called the doctor to the room and then he found out that he was not breathing but he had a faint pulse. A respiratory arrest causes the heart to stop, because no oxygen goes to the heart for the muscles to pump...

Demerol is said to cause respiratory arrest. But according to this story the doctor did not prescribe or inject him demerol...

I am sooo confused :(

Somebody doing some serious lying. I still don't trust that doctor. But that's why im mad at how ppl are trying to write mike off as a druggie. Michael wouldn't have been looking and moving the way he was if he was this drugged up. I think he was healthy and and happyy. what REALLY went on here. I don't care cpr on the bed is bologna. And he said he was their when michael collasped according to LAPD's statement...now it turns into he just so happen to walk in there while mike had a faint pulse. COME ON NOW!

there was a faint pulse but he wasn't breathing?and then u do cpr and the pulse stops?
That can happen. Having no breathing but still a faint pulse before the heart eventually stops. It would fit with an overdose, dangerous mix of drugs or bad reaction to a drug. I don't think CPR would have been enough. Because it wouldn't have reversed the affects of the drug that would have already affected his system to the extent where he wasn't breathing and it was stopping his heart.

The following article confuses my mind... It seems that Michael was not using Demerol or OxyContin... His death is a complete mystery! I was nearly accepting that Michael was on serious drugs, but now I think maybe he was not... With all the reports of his being so in TOP health and strength, I can not believe he was on drugs...

http://latimesblogs.latimes.com/lan...merol-before-pop-stars-death-lawyer-says.html

Michael Jackson's doctor did not inject pop star with Demerol before pop star's death, lawyer says
12:34 PM | June 28, 2009
A lawyer for Michael Jackson’s personal physician said today that reports that the doctor injected the pop star with a powerful painkiller before his death were “absolutely false.”

“There was no Demerol. No OxyContin,” Edward Chernoff, the attorney for Dr. Conrad Murray, told The Times.

The lawyer, who was present Saturday for Murray’s three-hour interview with Los Angeles police detectives, said Jackson was already unconscious when the doctor “fortuitously” entered the bedroom of the performer’s Holmby Hills mansion.

The 50-year-old entertainer “wasn’t breathing. He checked for a pulse. There was a weak pulse in his femoral artery. He started administering CPR,” said Chernoff, a Houston criminal defense attorney.

The lawyer’s claim was consistent with the account of a source close to the investigation who told The Times that the lengthy interview with the doctor turned up “no smoking gun.”

Murray had not “furnished or prescribed” Jackson with Demerol, the lawyer said.

He described Murray as stunned by Jackson’s death. “He was the one who suggested the autopsy to the family while they were still in the hospital. He didn’t understand why Michael Jackson had died,” he said. Murray, a cardiologist with practices in Nevada and Texas, shuttered his offices in May after Jackson asked him to travel to London for a seven-month concert run.

Chernoff said the concert promoter, L.A.-based AEG Live, had agreed to pay the doctor $300,000 and was still owed the money. AEG Live Chief Executive Randy Phillips has described Murray as Jackson’s personal physician of three years. Murray’s attorney, however, said that although the men had known each other since 2006, Murray only came on as Jackson’s personal physician last month for the London shows.

He said previously Murray had treated Jackson’s children for an infection while the family was living in Las Vegas and the doctor considered the performer “a friend.”

On Friday, an LAPD detective told The Times that investigators had no information that Jackson was injected with Demerol or other painkillers. Such claims "are coming from outside the investigation," said Lt. Gregg Strenk, head of the LAPD's Homicide Special Section 1, which is assigned to the Jackson case.

-- Harriet Ryan

WTF?! Even THIS "version" of his story doesn't make sense??!!!! So if he "fourtuitously" enters MJ's room...how did he get the Lidocaine (reports said they had found it at the scene) and the Adrenaline and the syringes in there? Did MJ "conveniently" have a crash cart next to his bed at all times? Or did the doctor leave MJ to go get that stuff from somewhere in the house...which would waste several minutes of prescious time and MJ probably could have already had the paramedics with a defibrillator at hand by that time. And when did he call help?! It doesn't seem he called help right away. WHY didn't HE call an ambulance as soon as he saw MJ needed CPR?! No matter WHICH WAY you turn his actions, it doesn't make sense any way and he didn't do the right thing no matter how you put it. Something is up and it is not good. This doctor was up to something.

Let's just pretend this doctor didn't give MJ any drug. I'm still angry that nobody in the house didn't call 911. The hospital was what a six minute drive from the house. This is so senseless. You don't try to revive someone for an hour and decide to call 911, there is no excuse for that.

The mystery deepens....and my anger is growing. To try to even contemplate that negligence is what has taken Michael from us breaks my heart all over again.

Just when I was just starting to accept his death, damn it here comes some more news about this damn doctor. My first reaction about MJ dying was getting mad at somebody. I refused to believe my Michael would just die like that, someone had to be the cause of it. Now all this mess about the doctor is just stirring up more anger and hatred. I need to get to L.A. even if I am the only one out there protesting infront of the PD office so be it, but these mofos need to arrest this damn man.. F his civil rights he took away the greatest entertainer and humanitarian ever..

are you flipping kidding ?? this dude could not even write a prescription without credentials. wtf

Where are the reports that he didn't call 911 for almost an hour?? Am I missing something??

Let's just pretend this doctor didn't give MJ any drug. I'm still angry that nobody in the house didn't call 911. The hospital was what a six minute drive from the house. This is so senseless. You don't try to revive someone for an hour and decide to call 911, there is no excuse for that.

Exactly. Something isnt right here. Looks like a rat, smells like a rat. Probably is a RAT.

Doctor or not if Michael was not breathing he should have wasted no time in getting help, not breathing was killing Michael's brain. We don't know if these stories are accurate, there is so much speculation, but from that phone call I'm surprised the media are not all over the CPR on the bed bit.

I am beginning to wonder who this Dr really is, he needs to be investigated for any connection with anyone who might profit from Michael dying, I am not saying murder that is too far fetched at this stage, but this doctor acted in an alarmingly incompetent and neglegent way.

Something or someone took Michael from a healthy, energetic performer to dead in less than twelve hours. If it wasn't a sudden event, or a trauma then it must have been a substance, and even if Michael himself took it this doctor still seems to have delayed treating him effectively. And who was the guy who phoned the emergency services? Nobody has mentioned him yet.

It's weird it has said in the media that Michael's breathing "slowed and slowed down", "got thinner and thinner" and finally stopped. But then I've read his doctor found him not breathing. So who on earth was with Michael when his breathing was slowing down..? I dont really understand that.

Was the doctor there through the night checking him all the time? If he had been saying late night already he is not ok. I just wonder why didn't they take Michael to hospital right away if his breathing was not right?! That's pretty serious. If you see it just goes worse and worse you should be in the hospital. Probably Michael had been technically dead for a long time already when the paramedics came. That's what I think.

All this information is more than I can take.
I cant believe that this was how he died. Without the proper care and resolute action of those close by. That Michael faded away like this.
It's unbearable. Heartbreaking..

That doctor is culprit,he is lying about things now Im sure..And I don't even understand why still police don't see him as a suspect.He was there and he could have saved Michael but instead of that he did all the wrong things..This doctor needs some serious questioning then only truth will come out.

i have heard some friends of mine (they were not even know michael so well) talking about michael's death and this made me real mad. they were suspecting MJ commiting suicide because he had realized that he was not able to perform...:(

But Brian Oxman said it's about prespription pills, deepak chopra said Michael had been asking him for medicines...while Deepak said all along he didn't need them. And i also heard from a friend that that guy from the Beegees or family of him said similar things.....man this is all horrible...what the hell is true now.

. I'm still angry that nobody in the house didn't call 911. The hospital was what a six minute drive from the house. This is so senseless. You don't try to revive someone for an hour and decide to call 911, there is no excuse for that.
will someone tell me where this is coming from i keep hearing it but its riculous.

What's with all the silly speculations?

Michael is gone, people. He's gone.

yeah and nothings gonna bring him back. theres no point tearing ourself apart by picking at this. especially when its mainly chinese whispers

The mystery deepens....and my anger is growing. To try to even contemplate that negligence is what has taken Michael from us breaks my heart all over again.

Just when I was just starting to accept his death, damn it here comes some more news about this damn doctor. My first reaction about MJ dying was getting mad at somebody. I refused to believe my Michael would just die like that, someone had to be the cause of it. Now all this mess about the doctor is just stirring up more anger and hatred. I need to get to L.A. even if I am the only one out there protesting infront of the PD office so be it, but these mofos need to arrest this damn man.. F his civil rights he took away the greatest entertainer and humanitarian ever..

Doctor or not if Michael was not breathing he should have wasted no time in getting help, not breathing was killing Michael's brain. We don't know if these stories are accurate, there is so much speculation, but from that phone call I'm surprised the media are not all over the CPR on the bed bit.

I am beginning to wonder who this Dr really is, he needs to be investigated for any connection with anyone who might profit from Michael dying, I am not saying murder that is too far fetched at this stage, but this doctor acted in an alarmingly incompetent and neglegent way.

Something or someone took Michael from a healthy, energetic performer to dead in less than twelve hours. If it wasn't a sudden event, or a trauma then it must have been a substance, and even if Michael himself took it this doctor still seems to have delayed treating him effectively. And who was the guy who phoned the emergency services? Nobody has mentioned him yet.

All this information is more than I can take.
I cant believe that this was how he died. Without the proper care and resolute action of those close by. That Michael faded away like this.
It's unbearable. Heartbreaking..

:cry:

Back