mj's dr. not board certified?

Several question, please add to my list if I may have missed some.
1.Why didn't the doctor call 911 himself when he noticed he wasn't breathing?
2.Why didn't he pull MJ on the floor? The man only weighed 125lbs so he can't say he was to heavy.
3. Like Sanjay Gupta said on CNN, Why didn't the doctor answer the 911 operator's question- Was he in the room when he stopped breathing?
4.Why would he give MJ a shot of Demoral when he knew damn well MJ was taking other meds?
5.WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY????
6.WHY IN THE HELL WAS THE AMBULANCE TAKING IT'S PRECIOUS TIME LEAVING THE HOUSE? I live walking distance to Emory University Hospital and all the ambulance passing by my house will run over a car or person if they are in the way, when trying to get patient to the hospital.

I feel my blood pressure rising, I am getting a damn headache

The 50-year-old entertainer “wasn’t breathing. He checked for a pulse. There was a weak pulse in his femoral artery. He started administering CPR,” said Chernoff, a Houston criminal defense attorney.
That might actually explain why Michael was on the bed. If he still had a pulse, the doctor wouldn't have been doing chest compressions, just the breathing part of CPR, so as not to interfere with the natural heartbeat. That could have been the point at which the other person came in and called 911. It still seems that it would have been prudent to move him to the floor in case the doctor needed to start chest compressions.

On Friday, an LAPD detective told The Times that investigators had no information that Jackson was injected with Demerol or other painkillers. Such claims "are coming from outside the investigation," said Lt. Gregg Strenk, head of the LAPD's Homicide Special Section 1, which is assigned to the Jackson case.
Odd. Many people have been taking it for granted that the injection story is true. So where did it come from? The Jackson family wasn't at Michael's home, so someone would have had to have told them that. Who? The only people who would know this would be the doctor, who is denying it, and the second person. The LAPD would have interviewed them both, yet they say they have no information that Michael received Demerol. Very strange.

The only "theory" I could think of for the "cpr on the bed" is that somehow someone walked in on that doctor and he quickly pretended he is "trying to save Michael" when in fact he had other intentions. That's one theory that would fit the "CPR on the bed" scene and then someone else calling 911 as soon as they discovered Michael. But that is just speculation on my part. Like I said, no matter how you twist that doctor's story, it does not make sense. So many things he says don't add up. I am trying to think of all possibilities and "scenarios"....somehow Michael commiting suicide does not fit any of it. Michael loved his children SO MUCH. They were his LIFE. I find it VERY hard to believe he would leave this earth volunteerly without a fight and leave his children without a parent. I doubt he would have wanted to leave his children completely torn apart and heartbroken. He LOVED those children. He knew they loved him. He knew what his death would do to them. So I find it extremely hard to believe he would want to cause his children such pain for the rest of their lives. It would make no sense. But EVERYTHING about that doctor sounds strange. Even when you try to remain "objective"...things just don't add up and seem strange. How come no one knew him? Did Michael really ask him to be in London with him? Where is the proof? What is AEG's part in all this? Why did AEG only insure 23 concerts? Who were the doctors that performed the check ups for the insurance? Did the insurance have a "in case of death" clause? How would that benefit AEG, for example? I know it is all very "sinister"....but when so much money is involved...who knows what some people are willing to do? I don't wanna go there...but like I said...I am trying to think about all possibilities. :(

That might actually explain why Michael was on the bed. If he still had a pulse, the doctor wouldn't have been doing chest compressions, just the breathing part of CPR, so as not to interfere with the natural heartbeat. That could have been the point at which the other person came in and called 911. It still seems that it would have been prudent to move him to the floor in case the doctor needed to start chest compressions.

Odd. Many people have been taking it for granted that the injection story is true. So where did it come from? The Jackson family wasn't at Michael's home, so someone would have had to have told them that. Who? The only people who would know this would be the doctor, who is denying it, and the second person. The LAPD would have interviewed them both, yet they say they have no information that Michael received Demerol. Very strange.

Very strange. I've always wondered where this info came from. If it came from the family, who told them? I guess the countdown as to what happened to Michael starts from the night before when he got home from rehearsal. Did he take any medication before he went to bed? It was said he called the doctor cuz he wasn't feeling well. So did the doctor give him any medication at that time? What did he give him, if he did? Did he eat anything during the night (possible food poisoning)? And when he found MJ on the bed the next day, did it look like MJ had already been awake and collapsed on the bed or was he still in bed the way you'd expect to find someone after a night's sleep? Had he already been awake, then he didn't just stop breathing in his sleep. Perhaps something happened after he woke up that caused him to collapse on the bed.

I'd like to think the cops are asking all the appropriate questions but you just never know. I hope the family stay on their arses til every question possible is answered. No, it won't bring Michael back, but it might help us understand what happened to him. Was this an unfortunate accident or something sinister at play?

Summer do you think that someone thought that Michael should not be coming back again ...so he decided to end his life since all the stories on the british tabolied did not stop fans from buying the tickets ....oh God this is very painful . Michael always talked about a very devilish conspiracy a gainst him....i don't know!

Last edited:
It is upsetting. Shame it's going to take 4-6 more weeks before we can get any answers. Unbearable

The only "theory" I could think of for the "cpr on the bed" is that somehow someone walked in on that doctor and he quickly pretended he is "trying to save Michael" when in fact he had other intentions. That's one theory that would fit the "CPR on the bed" scene and then someone else calling 911 as soon as they discovered Michael. But that is just speculation on my part. Like I said, no matter how you twist that doctor's story, it does not make sense. So many things he says don't add up. I am trying to think of all possibilities and "scenarios"....somehow Michael commiting suicide does not fit any of it. Michael loved his children SO MUCH. They were his LIFE. I find it VERY hard to believe he would leave this earth volunteerly without a fight and leave his children without a parent. I doubt he would have wanted to leave his children completely torn apart and heartbroken. He LOVED those children. He knew they loved him. He knew what his death would do to them. So I find it extremely hard to believe he would want to cause his children such pain for the rest of their lives. It would make no sense. But EVERYTHING about that doctor sounds strange. Even when you try to remain "objective"...things just don't add up and seem strange. How come no one knew him? Did Michael really ask him to be in London with him? Where is the proof? What is AEG's part in all this? Why did AEG only insure 23 concerts? Who were the doctors that performed the check ups for the insurance? Did the insurance have a "in case of death" clause? How would that benefit AEG, for example? I know it is all very "sinister"....but when so much money is involved...who knows what some people are willing to do? I don't wanna go there...but like I said...I am trying to think about all possibilities. :(

makes a lot of sense...especially that part about they wanting to profit from insurance (people do all kind of stuff to profit from it)...
but is AEG really gonna profit now that he's dead?
They have already spent a lot on promoting and producing the shows, and everyone will get full refunds i guess so where's their profit??

All right here's the deal

This report does not make sense. In the beginning paragraph, it's stated that the doctor was not certified, but in later paragraphs states he was., If a doctor's license expires, it means he did not continue lessons to renew his certificattion. But he was certified in the past

This so called doctor isnt a murderer or anything like that, but I bet his career is still over. If he ever had any. Why would he even worked as a doctor if that's not the best he can do.

In my wildest dreams I wouldnt have really thought Michael's life someday ends like this. Actually I momentarily thought how might he end but not this way. This is way too unfortunate. I hope we will compensate this bigger loss later continuing to spread his message and probably buying his unreleased music. People just has to think about something else in the future than his unfortunate end of life. And we can affect that by what majority of us fans talk about him. I hope this mess settles very soon.

I hate to say it, but I don't think this doctor had anything to do with Michael's death. I do believe the didn't respond properly. If only he had called 911 first.

However, the real thing that angers me is this....

Why didn't the doctor take Michael to the hospital THE NIGHT BEFORE when he complained about how he felt? You would think that AEG would want to make sure that Michael was being watched by the best doctor possible so as not to take any chances of anything happening to him. But they trusted this less than stellar doctor. Why?

You should see his "clinic" in Houston, TX. It looks like an old fast food joint.
What do you mean? Are there pictures somewhere? It's just that... God... I had a dream on June 20th about talking to MJ's heart and begging it to "beat strong, please never stop, I love you sooo soooo much." And we were in this old 70's-looking diner or cafe place. MJ was reading a contract and on another couch were three men (no idea what they looked like, just knew they were in suits and there) who I felt very suspicious of.

I hate to say it, but I don't think this doctor had anything to do with Michael's death. I do believe the didn't respond properly. If only he had called 911 first.

However, the real thing that angers me is this....

Why didn't the doctor take Michael to the hospital THE NIGHT BEFORE when he complained about how he felt? You would think that AEG would want to make sure that Michael was being watched by the best doctor possible so as not to take any chances of anything happening to him. But they trusted this less than stellar doctor. Why?

I'm concerned about the fact that a doctor - ok? a cardio doctor - had a patient who wasn't breathing and didn't call 911 first too. That's crazy to me.

I also seriously need to know how he got separated from his car - I mean what'd he do? Run in the woods? I am just ... there's too many questions even considering the interview with the doctor's attorney. I'm not convinced of anything that guy said. The CPR "hand in the back" story may make some sense BUT after MJ didn't respond immediately he being a cardiac doctor knows he should have put him on the floor - by the time that guard called 911, MJ should have been on the floor. I mean, did the CARDIO doctor really need the 911 operator to say, "ok let's go 'head and get him on the floor"

ok in all fairness maybe the doctor told the guard to call 911 just as he began administering the CPR

*sigh* nevermind, I just heard the guard say "but he hasn't been responding" which means the doctor didn't take the initiative to put his patient on the floor.

...this is just bugsome

Last edited:
What do you mean? Are there pictures somewhere? It's just that... God... I had a dream on June 20th about talking to MJ's heart and begging it to "beat strong, please never stop, I love you sooo soooo much." And we were in this old 70's-looking diner or cafe place. MJ was reading a contract and on another couch were three men (no idea what they looked like, just knew they were in suits and there) who I felt very suspicious of.

There's a link somewhere in here to the local news there. I was looking at it and wondered how Mike heard of this guy.

There's a link somewhere in here to the local news there. I was looking at it and wondered how Mike heard of this guy.
did u mean 'hired'? I'm understanding he was hired by AEG.

Another thing is they say he's been Michael's doctor since MAY and yet the attorney for this doctor is talking about what a "close personal friend" the doctor was. I can see them becoming close as he's living with MJ around the clock but don't make it sound like y'all hung out. AHHHHHH!!!! its all driving me nutz again

did u mean 'hired'? I'm understanding he was hired by AEG.

Another thing is they say he's been Michael's doctor since MAY and yet the attorney for this doctor is talking about what a "close personal friend" the doctor was. I can see them becoming close as he's living with MJ around the clock but don't make it sound like y'all hung out. AHHHHHH!!!! its all driving me nutz again
No, not hired, "heard" as how did he happen to meet (or heard of) this doctor. I don't think Mike has been to Houston anytime recently. And it's a little neighborhood clinic, not a major hospital. So I don't know where Mike would have come across Conrad Murray.

Oh dear. In our training in CPR we are taught to administer chest compressions/breaths while calling for help. 10 seconds without CPR is almost failure of the CPR. As a matter of fact several of you on other threads have mentioned that doing it properly etc could have made a difference. Similary if the dr. left Mj to call 911 then forget about it. His job is to call for help while administering the CPR. He can't leave to call or get the AED.

Secondly, he did say he put one hand behind MJ's back and did chest compressions with the other hand. Seeing how thin MJ is I do believe this is quite workable especially if he's got the strength.

Thirdly, people who eventually go in to cardiac arrest, may have a slight pulse which very well may disappear during the administering of CPR. It is not uncommon, which is why you keep checking pulse after giving breaths.

Fourthly, I have watched some of you fans go around on different threads and spread so much speculation that you've caused yourselves and others to be so confused. Some of you took news from TMZ of all places, where conveniently the family member is anonymous, and spread that as facts (the demerol injection).
Then you promptly being to malign the dr by saying why would he give a cardiac patient demerol.

Whoever said MJ was a cardiac patient or got demerol?

It's already so confusing out there can't we be a little bit prudent in our thoughts?

If you read the article it stated that Dr. Murray once treated MJ's child. That's more than likely how they met. And apparently MJ liked him/trusted him.

but he was still on aeg's payroll.....

they had updates from the 'anonymous' family member and then tito sent them a message so y would anyone have any reason to think it wasn't legit? it's the family's contention that he was given a shot before he died. so everyone ran w/ it.

it still hasn't been disproven

If you read the article it stated that Dr. Murray once treated MJ's child. That's more than likely how they met. And apparently MJ liked him/trusted him.

That doesn't tell how they met. Murray's practice is still in Houston in a neighborhood, not in the main medical center. And the area the clinic is in is a low income district, so I don't see how Mike came across him. He had a second clinic that was shut down in an office building.

He also had an office in Vegas (correct me if I am wrong).

Oh dear. In our training in CPR we are taught to administer chest compressions/breaths while calling for help. 10 seconds without CPR is almost failure of the CPR. As a matter of fact several of you on other threads have mentioned that doing it properly etc could have made a difference. Similary if the dr. left Mj to call 911 then forget about it. His job is to call for help while administering the CPR. He can't leave to call or get the AED.

Secondly, he did say he put one hand behind MJ's back and did chest compressions with the other hand. Seeing how thin MJ is I do believe this is quite workable especially if he's got the strength.

Thirdly, people who eventually go in to cardiac arrest, may have a slight pulse which very well may disappear during the administering of CPR. It is not uncommon, which is why you keep checking pulse after giving breaths.

Fourthly, I have watched some of you fans go around on different threads and spread so much speculation that you've caused yourselves and others to be so confused. Some of you took news from TMZ of all places, where conveniently the family member is anonymous, and spread that as facts (the demerol injection).
Then you promptly being to malign the dr by saying why would he give a cardiac patient demerol.

Whoever said MJ was a cardiac patient or got demerol?

It's already so confusing out there can't we be a little bit prudent in our thoughts?
You're right about the speculation. I think the reason some are so quick to refer to MJ as a Cardiac patient may be just a shorthand way of saying that MJ had a Cardiologist in resident with him 24/7 and MJ was known for having an addiction to heart sensitive narcotics and undergoing more physical exertion than he has in over a decade and a half, plus the fact that this doctor was by his bedside 24/7 according to the attorney I believe it was.

I can't get over the fact that he had administered CPR and found NO RESULTS and STILL had not put MJ on the floor by the time the guard called 911. Granted he may have made the correct decision to administer the CPR using his hand behind MJ's back, but after no results you put the patient on the floor and use 2 hands just to make sure of your aim and properly guage the pressure applied. Now I know 2 hands might seem like unnecessarily excessive force for someone MJ's size, but it allows for more control rather than holding him, and pumping him at the same time, afterall, MJ was NOT RESPONDING. One media report I saw says the autopsy revealed needle marks in the heart muscle but that might have been done at the hospitol.

I also can't get over the fact that this doctor was "at large" for so long a time after his OWN patient died. I realize he reportedly had a lot of financial problems, but malpractice wasn't one of them, so what was he so paranoid for? The how could he have remained unreachable for nearly 2 days? Then upon his emergence making an APPOINTMENT with the police, then having his attorney come on TV simply refuting rumors of demerol shots over and over, NOT offerring a single additional piece of REALITY to what actually happened - I am always the first to say that things are not usually the way they seem but with everyone looking for answers, at this point, he sure makes it easy to malign him.

But I agree we cannot assume what shot he gave MJ. Speaking of getting the AED, the interview with the attorney did not even indicate any use of any AED. The attorney just said he'd applied one handed CPR.

So, is Murray a Cardiologist or a Pediatrician? Oh, maybe a CardioPed? That would be surprising.

ur not. that's how mj knew him
o ok

if a patient dies wouldn't it make sense that the treating physician along w/ the dr from the hosp talk w/ the family and tell them their loved one's final moments? or is that just me?

^and sign the death certificate. You are the one who just so happen to find him in the first place anyways. So put your signature on the paper. coward. dude lying and hiding something. I'll shove my foot in my mouth later...til then...hiding something.

That's what I don't get also...why did he disappear? If he has nothing to hide, and things went like he said and he knew he did the best he could do...why go into hiding?

thank you soso deaf for working extremely hard to get us this info.
It is hard to think that a DR. would do this. He must of gotten money hungery. I heard he was in debt and was being sued by other patients. AEG had to have know his medical past before employing him.

Back