Most Iconic VMA Performance

I infiltrated in Bon Jovi forum and here is what they say about this -

Keep voting! Michael Jackson is on our tails! Let's win this for the boys! :D
you guys are gonna win this because you deserve it, you made history with that performance and started the MTV Unplugged series. that

Code:
s iconic. even if i have to stay up for the remaining 8 days of voting, i

m gonna make this happen. you have to win! with all due respect, michael

Code:
s performance does NOT deserve this, because it

s not about dancing or lip-syncing, it

Code:
s about what made history on MTV. Bon Jovi did it, Michael didn

t. that`s it.
PLEASE SHARE THIS ON BAND'S OFFICIAL FACEBOOOK PAGE! We could use another 13,000,000 Jovinators to vote! Still leading but MJ fans may catch up any given moment, please please VOTE more and vote OFTEN! and SPREAD THE WORD! We got the guys from %5 to 42%, we CAN do this and we WILL!!!!
PLEASE SHARE THIS ON BAND'S OFFICIAL FACEBOOOK PAGE! We could use another 13,000,000 Jovinators to vote! Still leading but MJ fans may catch up any given moment, please please VOTE more and vote OFTEN! and SPREAD THE WORD! We got the guys from %5 to 42%, we CAN do this and we WILL!!!!
As TheGreatMagic said share the poll into your official Facebook page and in tweeter! We are voting daily since poll started to help you guys but we gonna need your help aswell since you will give us +13.000.000 Million fans to help us by voting! We wanna like crazy to win this poll too. MJ is a legend and fact that he died make him favorite for this poll but you are a LEGENDARY BAND with LEGENDARY SONGS and YOU got THE BEST FANS IN THE WORLD. WE support YOU and only YOU. Keep The Fath Guys! We can win. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8_lmzY8iIhg Just watch the performance !
Just some tips for all you new voters:
-Voting too quickly will result in MTV banning you from voting for about 2 hours, so if you leave about 10 seconds between each vote you will be able to vote as many times as you want without being banned.
-Share the link with all you're fellow Jovi-ites!
-Let's try to be courteous to the MJ fans. I know they've accused us of cheating and that's definitely not cool, but we need to ignore them and remember that we're not voting to diss the King Of Pop, we're voting because we know Bon Jovi deserve this honor more than anyone else. :)
Peace, love & happy voting!
I have done nothing else for the last two days :)
@richieluv you know what really bothers me? that they don

Code:
t respect us or the band, while we do. and I, personally, don

t mean any disrespect to MJ or his fans, but the fact is that he doesn

Code:
t deserve this award. even if i weren

t a die-hard fan of bon jovi i still would

Code:
ve voted for them, because they made history with that performance. i think it

s all about being objective and seeing this for what it truly is - an award well deserved by bon jovi.
we fell from 42.73 to 42.48 in 3 hours!!! what the hell is going on, we've been voting like insane for 3 days, ain't gonna throw the towel in, let's vote, Jovifolks!
Thanks for putting this up, we have been fighting it our for 3 days doing shifts, hopefully more will vote now, remember you can vote many times and if you get blocked turn off server and start again. MJ fans are getting nasty! But we will win this for you.

Still, even if they win, I'm happy they are, not Gaga or some other ''artist''.
Also, that even they are voting like crazy against MJ, I like that they still are showing Michael some respect and calling him legend and King Of Pop, not child molestor or something like that... :)

Michael's closing in on Jovi..!

Bon Jovi, “Livin’ on a Prayer”/”Wanted Dead or Alive” (1989) 41.62%
Michael Jackson, “The Way You Make Me Feel”/”Scream”/”Beat It”/”Smooth Criminal” Medley (1995) 41.61%

Edit: @Angela: Woops, you were faster than me :p

I think Bon Jovi fans are voting like before, maybe Michaels chinese and japanese fans are voting now.

Maybe, but my point is that we must not slow down and take this for granted. We could still lose. We need to vote now just as much as we were voting before.

I think Bon Jovi fans are voting like before, maybe Michaels chinese and japanese fans are voting now.

russian fans are voting too. my friends have been voting the whole day non-stop lol

why you guys are voting for the kiss? :doh:
can't you see they'll make fun of us if we win that?

no way, I'm only voting for the iconic moment.

I'm not voting for the kiss. I'm voting for the Most Iconic and Best Pop performance. (We don't need to vote all day on the best pop one, we've won that hands down).

I agree with Lucilla. The kiss will be something that MJ will be mocked with. The name of that category is "Most Outrageous Moment" - just sayin'.

Hey guys do u have to be like logged into mtv to make your vote count?

Note: If you wait 15 seconds between each vote you can vote all day long without getting blocked for a "cooling off period".

JMie;3460350 said:
russian fans are voting too. my friends have been voting the whole day non-stop lol

It´s possible for some to vote non-stop but some have work to do.
I just thought it could be evening in Japan and China and many fans there had time to vote after work.I guess most of them can´t vote non-stop ,they have to sleep before work.But then there´s evening in Europe and time to vote,and then the U.S

Voted for Michael.

I read on the MTV page that the results of this poll will be aired live.
I didn't know that. So we have to keep voting and let Michael win this!

Please, people, keep voting as much as you can... the Bon Jovi fans are working in shifts :)ninja:), and they are catching up again! You can vote as much as you have time to if you wait ~15 seconds between votes (or some time after ~10 votes) so you won't get kicked off for "a cooling period"... The results are announced live on August 28th.

Back