Murray Documentary "Michael Jackson and the Doctor"

Re: MSNBC to air Murray Documentary "Michael Jackson and the Doctor" / Interview part 1 transcript @

I hope that Judge Pastor watches every SECOND of this, actually. From that brief fifteen minute interview (I mean, from reading the transcript), it's apparent Murray has NO remorse, at all. How can he possibly expect people to believe that he recorded Michael accidentally? Knowing that there was going to be a documentary, for which he'd be PAID?

I hope Pastor takes this lack of remorse into account for sentencing. . . .

I was just thinking the very same thing. I'm sure Judge Pastor is kept up-to-date regarding this situation and may have also read the articles from today's Los Angeles Times himself. I sure hope so.

If the Judge, in fact, does know what's been going on, I bet he is as pissed off as we are! I look at it as Murray (and his team) making a mockery out of Judge Pastor's court and prior rulings. They can try and twist and turn the how, when, and where, but I don't see Judge Pastor buying any of it.

I look forward to The Murderer's next meeting with Judge Pastor!

Re: MSNBC to air Murray Documentary "Michael Jackson and the Doctor" / Estate letter @pg18

let me give you A HUG

hugkatie.gif

Aww thanks!

Chiling4realKaren Shaw

<s>@</s>SavannahGuthrie Looks like Diane Dimond taught you will. What a sheep

1 minute agoFavoriteReplyDelete

»

wtf-cat_normal.jpg

Chiling4realKaren Shaw

<s>@</s>SavannahGuthrie To busy sucking up?

2 minutes agoFavoriteReplyDelete

»

wtf-cat_normal.jpg

Chiling4realKaren Shaw

<s>@</s>SavannahGuthrie And why did you not point out to Murray that the majority of the pills found in his house were given to Jackson by him?

»

wtf-cat_normal.jpg

Chiling4realKaren Shaw

<s>@</s>SavannahGuthrie You also know there not dozens of pills Michael Jackson's house.

»

wtf-cat_normal.jpg

Chiling4realKaren Shaw

<s>@</s>SavannahGuthrie You know darn well there were no painkillers found in Michael Jackson's home

9 minutes agoFavoriteReplyDelete

<script type="text/javascript">WATCH('loadrunner', function() { (function(context,document){var useInteractive=context.attachEvent&&!context.opera,scripts=document.getElementsByTagName("script"),uuid=0,scriptTag,scriptTemplate=document.createElement("script"),scriptsInProgress={},modulesInProgress={},loadedModule,currentScript,activeScripts={},oldUsing=context.using,oldProvide=context.provide,oldDefine=context.define,oldLoadrunner=context.loadrunner,pausedScripts={};for(var i=0,s;s=scripts;i++){if(s.src.match(/loadrunner\.js(\?|#|$)/)){scriptTag=s;break}}function aug(target){for(var i=1,o;o=arguments;i++){for(var key in o){target[key]=o[key]}}return target}function makeArray(o){return Array.prototype.slice.call(o)}var isArray=Array.isArray||function(obj){return obj.constructor==Array};function indexOf(arr,thing){for(var i=0,item;item=arr;i++){if(thing==item){return i}}return -1}function path(){var parts=makeArray(arguments),normalized=[];for(var i=0,len=parts.length;i<len;i++){if(parts.length>0){normalized.push(parts.replace(/\/$/,""))}}return normalized.join("/")}function pushObjPath(obj,path,newobj){var names=path.split("/"),cursor=obj;while(names.length>1){var name=names.shift();cursor=cursor[name]=cursor[name]||{}}cursor[names[0]]=newobj}function Dependency(){}Dependency.prototype.then=function(cb){var dep=this;if(!this.started){this.started=true;this.start()}if(this.completed){cb.apply(context,this.results)}else{this.callbacks=this.callbacks||[];this.callbacks.push(cb)}return this};Dependency.prototype.start=function(){};Dependency.prototype.complete=function(){if(!this.completed){this.results=makeArray(arguments);this.completed=true;if(this.callbacks){for(var i=0,cb;cb=this.callbacks;i++){cb.apply(context,this.results)}}}};function Script(path,force){if(path){this.id=this.path=this.resolvePath(path)}this.force=!!force}Script.loaded=[];Script.times={};Script.prototype=new Dependency;Script.prototype.resolvePath=function(path){return whichBundle(path)};Script.prototype.start=function(){var me=this,dep,module;if(module=modulesInProgress[this.id]){module.then(function(){me.complete()});return this}if(dep=scriptsInProgress[this.id]){dep.then(function(){me.loaded()})}else{if(!this.force&&indexOf(Script.loaded,this.id)>-1){this.loaded()}else{this.load()}}return this};Script.prototype.createScriptTag=function(){var me=this,paused;scriptsInProgress[this.id]=me;if(paused=pausedScripts[this.path]){me.then(function(){for(var i=0,d;d=paused;i++){d.complete.apply(d,arguments)}})}this.times={start:new Date()};var script=scriptTemplate.cloneNode(false);this.scriptId=script.id="LR"+ ++uuid;script.type="text/javascript";script.async=true;script.onerror=function(){throw new Error(me.path+" not loaded")};script.onreadystatechange=script.onload=function(e){e=context.event||e;if(e.type=="load"||indexOf(["loaded","complete"],this.readyState)>-1){this.onreadystatechange=null;me.loaded()}};script.src=this.path;currentScript=this;scripts[0].parentNode.insertBefore(script,scripts[0]);currentScript=null;activeScripts[script.id]=this};Script.prototype.queueScript=function(){pausedScripts[this.path]=pausedScripts[this.path]||[];pausedScripts[this.path].push(this)};Script.prototype.load=function(force){if(using.autoLoad||force){this.createScriptTag()}else{this.queueScript()}return this};Script.prototype.loaded=function(){this.complete()};Script.prototype.complete=function(){if(indexOf(Script.loaded,this.id)==-1){Script.loaded.push(this.id)}if(this.times){Script.times[this.id]=aug(this.times,{end:new Date()})}delete scriptsInProgress[this.id];Dependency.prototype.complete.apply(this,arguments)};function Module(id,body){this.id=id;this.body=body;if(typeof body=="undefined"){this.path=this.resolvePath(id)}}Module.exports={};Module.prototype=new Script;Module.prototype.resolvePath=function(id){return(whichBundle(id)!=id)?whichBundle(id):path(using.path,id+".js")};Module.prototype.start=function(){var exports,module,me=this,oldCurrent;if(this.body){this.execute()}else{if(exports=Module.exports[this.id]){this.exp(exports)}else{if(module=modulesInProgress[this.id]){module.then(function(exports){me.exp(exports)})}else{modulesInProgress[this.id]=this;this.load()}}}};Module.prototype.loaded=function(){var module,exports,me=this;if(!useInteractive){module=loadedModule;loadedModule=null;module.id=module.id||this.id;module.then(function(exports){me.exp(exports)})}else{if(exports=Module.exports[this.id]){this.exp(exports)}else{if(module=modulesInProgress[this.id]){module.then(function(exports){me.exp(exports)})}}}};Module.prototype.complete=function(){delete modulesInProgress[this.id];Script.prototype.complete.apply(this,arguments)};Module.prototype.execute=function(){var me=this;if(typeof this.body=="object"){this.exp(this.body)}else{if(typeof this.body=="function"){this.body.apply(window,[function(exports){me.exp(exports)}])}}};Module.prototype.exp=function(exports){if(this.times){aug(this.times,{eval:new Date()})}this.complete(this.exports=Module.exports[this.id]=exports||{})};function flattenDeps(deps){var flat=[];for(var i=0,d;d=deps;i++){if(d instanceof Sequence){flat=flat.concat(flattenDeps(d.deps))}else{if(d instanceof Module){flat.push(d)}}}return flat}function Collection(deps){this.deps=deps;if(this.deps.length==0){this.complete()}}Collection.prototype=new Dependency;Collection.prototype.start=function(){var me=this;function depComplete(){var results=[];for(var i=0,d;d=me.deps;i++){if(!d.completed){return }if(d.results.length>0){results=results.concat(d.results)}}me.complete.apply(me,results)}for(var i=0,d;d=this.deps;i++){d.then(depComplete)}return this};Collection.prototype.load=function(){for(var i=0,d;d=this.deps;i++){if(d.load){d.load(true)}}return this};Collection.prototype.as=function(cb){var me=this;return this.then(function(){var flatDeps=flattenDeps(me.deps),obj={};for(var i=0,d;d=flatDeps;i++){pushObjPath(obj,d.id,arguments)}cb.apply(this,[obj].concat(makeArray(arguments)))})};function Sequence(deps){this.deps=deps}Sequence.prototype=new Dependency;Sequence.prototype.start=function(){var me=this,nextDep=0,allResults=[];(function next(){var dep=me.deps[nextDep++];if(dep){dep.then(function(results){if(dep.results.length>0){allResults=allResults.concat(dep.results)}next()})}else{me.complete.apply(me,allResults)}}());return this};Sequence.prototype.load=function(){var me=this,nextDep=0;(function next(){var dep=me.deps[nextDep++];if(dep&&dep.load){dep.load(true).then(function(){next()})}}());return this};function interactiveScript(){for(var i in scripts){if(scripts.readyState=="interactive"){return activeScripts[scripts.id]}}}function defineModule(name,body){var module;if(!name&&useInteractive){module=currentScript||interactiveScript()}if(module){delete activeScripts[module.scriptId];module.body=body;module.execute()}else{loadedModule=module=new Module(name,body);modulesInProgress[module.id]=module}return module}function provide(){var args=makeArray(arguments),name,body;if(typeof args[0]=="string"){name=args.shift()}body=args.shift();return defineModule(name,body)}function amdResolve(id,mod){var from=mod.id||"";var parts=from.split("/");parts.pop();var dir=parts.join("/");return id.replace(/^\./,dir)}function amdMap(args,mod){var mapped=[];function require(id){return Module.exports[amdResolve(id,mod)]}for(var i=0,len=args.length;i<len;i++){if(args=="require"){mapped.push(require);continue}if(args=="exports"){mod.exports=mod.exports||{};mapped.push(mod.exports);continue}mapped.push(require(args))}return mapped}function amdDefine(){var args=makeArray(arguments),dependencies=[],id,factory;if(typeof args[0]=="string"){id=args.shift()}if(isArray(args[0])){dependencies=args.shift()}factory=args.shift();var mod=defineModule(id,function(exports){var mods=[];function executeAMD(){var args=amdMap(makeArray(dependencies),mod),exported;if(typeof factory=="function"){exported=factory.apply(mod,args)}else{exported=factory}if(typeof exported=="undefined"){exported=mod.exports}exports(exported)}for(var i=0,len=dependencies.length;i<len;i++){var d=dependencies;if(indexOf(["require","exports"],d)==-1){mods.push(amdResolve(d,mod))}}if(mods.length>0){using.apply(this,mods.concat(executeAMD))}else{executeAMD()}});return mod}amdDefine.amd={};function using(){var deps=makeArray(arguments),callback;if(typeof deps[deps.length-1]=="function"){callback=deps.pop()}var combi=new Collection(mapDependencies(deps));if(callback){combi.then(callback)}return combi}function mapDependencies(deps){var mapped=[];for(var i=0,dep;dep=deps;i++){if(typeof dep=="string"){dep=createDependency(dep)}if(isArray(dep)){dep=new Sequence(mapDependencies(dep))}mapped.push(dep)}return mapped}function createDependency(id){var m,dep;for(var i=0,matcher;matcher=using.matchers;i++){var regex=matcher[0],factory=matcher[1];if(m=id.match(regex)){return factory(id)}}throw new Error(id+" was not recognised by loader")}var loadrunner=function(f){return f(using,provide,loadrunner,amdDefine)};function noConflict(){context.using=oldUsing;context.provide=oldProvide;context.define=oldDefine;context.loadrunner=oldLoadrunner;return loadrunner}loadrunner.Script=Script;loadrunner.Module=Module;loadrunner.Collection=Collection;loadrunner.Sequence=Sequence;loadrunner.Dependency=Dependency;loadrunner.noConflict=noConflict;context.loadrunner=loadrunner;context.using=using;context.provide=provide;context.define=amdDefine;using.path="";using.autoLoad=true;using.bundles=[];var whichBundleMemo={};function whichBundle(id){if(typeof whichBundleMemo[id]!="undefined"){return whichBundleMemo[id]}for(var manifestId=0;manifestId<using.bundles.length;manifestId++){for(var bundleId in using.bundles[manifestId]){if(bundleId!=id&&indexOf(using.bundles[manifestId][bundleId],id)>-1){whichBundleMemo[id]=bundleId;return bundleId}}}whichBundleMemo[id]=id;return id}using.matchers=[];using.matchers.add=function(regex,factory){this.unshift([regex,factory])};using.matchers.add(/(^script!|\.js$)/,function(path){var script=new Script(path.replace(/^\$/,using.path.replace(/\/$/,"")+"/").replace(/^script!/,""),false);script.id=path;return script});using.matchers.add(/^[a-zA-Z0-9_\-\/]+$/,function(id){return new Module(id)});if(scriptTag){using.path=scriptTag.getAttribute("data-path")||scriptTag.src.split(/loadrunner\.js/)[0]||"";if(main=scriptTag.getAttribute("data-main")){using.apply(context,main.split(/\s*,\s*/)).then(function(){})}}}(this,document)); loadrunner(function(D,C,B,E){function A(F){this.id=this.path=F}A.inProgress=[];A.done=[];A.prototype=new B.Dependency;A.prototype.start=function(){var F=this,G;if(G=A.done[this.id]){this.complete(G.result)}else{if(G=A.inProgress[this.id]){G.then(function(){F.complete(G.result)})}else{A.inProgress[this.id]=this;this.load()}}};A.prototype.load=function(){var H,F=this;if(window.XMLHttpRequest){H=new window.XMLHttpRequest()}else{try{H=new window.ActiveXObject("Microsoft.XMLHTTP")}catch(G){return new Error("XHR not found.")}}H.onreadystatechange=function(){if(H.readyState==4){F.result=H.responseText;A.done[F.id]=F;delete A.inProgress[F.id];F.complete(F.result)}};H.open("GET",this.path,true);H.send(null)};D.matchers.add(/^json!/,function(F){return new A(F.substring(5))})}); loadrunner(function(D,C,B,E){function A(F){this.id=this.path=F}A.inProgress=[];A.done=[];A.prototype=new B.Dependency;A.prototype.start=function(){var F=this,G;if(G=A.done[this.id]){this.complete(G.result)}else{if(G=A.inProgress[this.id]){G.then(function(){F.complete(G.result)})}else{A.inProgress[this.id]=this;this.load()}}};A.prototype.load=function(){var F=this;D("lib/lazyload",function(G){if($("link[href='"+F.path+"']").length>0){H()}else{G.css(F.path,H)}function H(){A.done[F.id]=F;delete A.inProgress[F.id];F.complete()}})};D.matchers.add(/^css!/,function(F){return new A(F.replace(/^css!/,"").replace(/^\//,(D.cssPath||"").replace(/\/$/,"")+"/"))})}); loadrunner(function(F,E,A,G){function B(H,I){for(var J=0,K;K=H[J];J++){if(I==K){return J}}return -1}function D(I){var H;if(I.charAt(0)==">"){I=I.substring(1)}if(H=C.inProgress){H.complete();delete C.inProgress}C.done.push(I)}var C=function(H){this.id=H};C.inProgress=[];C.done=[];C.prototype=new A.Dependency;C.prototype.start=function(){var I,H=this;if(B(C.done,this.id)!=-1){this.complete()}else{if(I=C.inProgress[this.id]){I.then(function(){H.complete()})}else{C.inProgress[this.id]=this}}};F.matchers.add(/^>/,function(H){return new C(H.substring(1))});window.signal=D});});</script><script>WATCH.end('loadrunner');</script><script>WATCH('actionQueue', function() { (function(){var D,C=["click","keydown","keypress","keyup"],A=[];function B(F){if(F.target.tagName.toLowerCase()=="textarea"||(F.target.tagName.toLowerCase()=="input"&&F.target.getAttribute("type")==="text")){return !F.type.match(/^key/)}if(F instanceof MouseEvent&&F.metaKey){return false}if(F.target&&F.target.hostname&&!F.target.hostname.match(/^([^\.]+\.)*twitter.com$/)){return false}return true}function E(F){F=F||window.event;if(!F){return }if(!F.target&&F.srcElement){F.target=F.srcElement}if(!B(F)){return }F.preventDefault=F.stopPropagation=function(){};A.push(F);return false}for(D=0;D<C.length;D++){document.body["on"+C[D]]=E}using(">allCodeLoaded",">setupComplete",">wokeUp",function(){var F,G;for(F=0;F<C.length;F++){document.body["on"+C[F]]=$.noop}for(F=0,G;G=A[F];F++){$(G.target).trigger(G)}signal(">actionQueueEmpty")})})(); });</script><script>WATCH.end('actionQueue');</script><script>WATCH('boot', function() { using.cssPath = 'http://a3.twimg.com/a/1320861875/'; using.path = 'http://a1.twimg.com/a/1320861875/phoenix/js'; using.autoLoad = false; // Load bluejs modules from their own modpath, in /bluejs using.matchers.add(/^bluejs/, function(id) { var mod = new loadrunner.Module(id); mod.path = '/' + id + '.js'; return mod; }); provide('boot/bootstrap_data', function(exports) { exports({"requestCacheSeedData":[{"options":[{}],"api_request_name":"account\/verify_credentials","json":{"profile_background_tile":false,"profile_sidebar_border_color":"C0DEED","name":"Karen Shaw","profile_sidebar_fill_color":"DDEEF6","location":"Always watching","created_at":"Tue Jun 15 15:31:15 +0000 2010","profile_image_url":"http:\/\/a1.twimg.com\/profile_images\/1255810262\/wtf-cat_normal.jpg","follow_request_sent":false,"profile_link_color":"0084B4","id_str":"155939073","is_translator":false,"default_profile":true,"contributors_enabled":false,"favourites_count":0,"states":{"bouncing_email":false,"pending_email":false,"detached_email":false,"needs_employee_email_update":false,"suspended":false},"url":null,"id":155939073,"profile_image_url_https":"https:\/\/si0.twimg.com\/profile_images\/1255810262\/wtf-cat_normal.jpg","utc_offset":null,"listed_count":0,"profile_use_background_image":true,"lang":"en","profile_text_color":"333333","followers_count":19,"protected":false,"profile_background_color":"C0DEED","time_zone":null,"notifications":false,"profile_background_image_url_https":"https:\/\/si0.twimg.com\/images\/themes\/theme1\/bg.png","description":"","verified":false,"geo_enabled":false,"statuses_count":375,"profile_background_image_url":"http:\/\/a0.twimg.com\/images\/themes\/theme1\/bg.png","status":{"coordinates":null,"favorited":false,"truncated":false,"created_at":"Wed Nov 09 04:39:34 +0000 2011","id_str":"134127967549915136","entities":{"urls":[],"hashtags":[],"user_mentions":[{"name":"Janet Jackson","id_str":"52939106","id":52939106,"indices":[0,13],"screen_name":"JanetJackson"}]},"in_reply_to_user_id_str":"52939106","text":"@JanetJackson shame you were not there to see it","contributors":null,"id":134127967549915136,"in_reply_to_status_id_str":"133892012649885696","retweet_count":0,"geo":null,"retweeted":false,"in_reply_to_user_id":52939106,"source":"web","in_reply_to_screen_name":"JanetJackson","place":null,"in_reply_to_status_id":133892012649885696},"friends_count":2,"default_profile_image":false,"show_all_inline_media":false,"screen_name":"Chiling4real","following":false}},{"options":[{}],"api_request_name":"account\/settings","json":{"sleep_time":{"end_time":null,"enabled":false,"start_time":null},"trend_location":[{"name":"Philadelphia","placeType":{"name":"Town","code":7},"woeid":2471217,"country":"United States","url":"http:\/\/where.yahooapis.com\/v1\/place\/2471217","countryCode":"US","parentid":23424977}],"language":"en","always_use_https":false,"discoverable_by_email":true,"protected":false,"geo_enabled":false,"show_all_inline_media":false,"screen_name":"Chiling4real"}}],"showWelcomeBanner":false,"countries":[{"name":"Worldwide","code":"xx"},{"name":"Argentina","code":"ar"},{"name":"Australia","code":"au"},{"name":"Brazil","code":"br"},{"name":"Canada","code":"ca"},{"name":"Denmark","code":"dk"},{"name":"Egypt","code":"eg"},{"name":"France","code":"fr"},{"name":"Germany","code":"de"},{"name":"Greece","code":"gr"},{"name":"India","code":"in"},{"name":"Indonesia","code":"id"},{"name":"Ireland","code":"ie"},{"name":"Israel","code":"il"},{"name":"Italy","code":"it"},{"name":"Japan","code":"jp"},{"name":"Malaysia","code":"my"},{"name":"Mexico","code":"mx"},{"name":"Morocco","code":"ma"},{"name":"Netherlands","code":"nl"},{"name":"New Zealand","code":"nz"},{"name":"Pakistan","code":"pk"},{"name":"Philippines","code":"pi"},{"name":"Poland","code":"pl"},{"name":"Russia","code":"ru"},{"name":"Saudi Arabia","code":"sa"},{"name":"Singapore","code":"sg"},{"name":"South Africa","code":"za"},{"name":"South Korea","code":"kr"},{"name":"Spain","code":"es"},{"name":"Sweden","code":"se"},{"name":"Switzerland","code":"ch"},{"name":"Taiwan","code":"tw"},{"name":"Thailand","code":"th"},{"name":"Turkey","code":"tr"},{"name":"United Kingdom","code":"uk"}],"userProperties":{"emailDiscoverabilitySet":true,"discoverableByMobilePhone":false,"discoverableByEmail":true,"deviceAddress":null,"deviceSetup":false,"mobilePhoneDiscoverabilitySet":false,"listsLimit":20,"emailAddress":"Kforyou123@aol.com"},"postAuthenticityToken":"e84338d22724b265bd2ca2c2055a19b8438cbc27","deciderFeatures":{"dashboard_activity_followers":1,"tweet_stream_home_polling":1,"contact_import_stream":1,"more_lists_component":1,"people_stream_list_followers":1,"fake_loggedout_decider":1,"message_stream":1,"big_photo_permalink":1,"in_reply_to_component":1,"infinite_scroll":1,"profile_combined_api":1,"phoenix_aol_video":1,"people_stream_friends":1,"tweet_stream_your_tweets_retweeted_polling":1,"tweet_stream_following_polling":1,"recent_tweets_component":1,"tweet_stream_search":1,"logged_out_people_search":1,"phoenix_preload_twimgs":1,"tweet_stream_retweets_by_others_polling":1,"phoenix_facets_videos":1,"geo_show_similar_places":1,"tweet_stream_user":1,"mobile_download_gallery":1,"tweet_stream_retweets_by_others":1,"phoenix_tweetbox_talon":1,"phoenix_search_relevance_logged_out":1,"welcome_rec_replace":1,"photo_copy_paste_inception":1,"phoenix_facets":1,"list_stream_own_lists":1,"flock":1,"tweet_stream_following":1,"promoted_accounts_in_whotofollow_viewall":1,"user_onebox":1,"profile_image_latency":1,"phoenix_search_relevance":1,"email_device_settings":1,"welcome_rec_tweets":1,"tweet_stream_user_polling":1,"rtl_display":1,"suggestion_categories_streams":1,"phoenix_local_meetup":1,"activity_dark_read":1,"phoenix_local_plancast":1,"tweet_stream_retweets_by_you_polling":1,"t1d_tweet_img":1,"wtf_signup_suggestions":1,"i18n_new_translation_center":1,"whotofollow_similarities":1,"phoenix_amazon_details":1,"whotofollow_recommendations":1,"tweet_streams_polling":1,"phoenix_autocomplete":1,"local_trends":1,"phoenix_apple_itunes_more":1,"geo_allow_set_location_manually":1,"phoenix_scribe":1,"t1d_topic_img":1,"people_stream_followers":1,"phoenix_local_foursquare":1,"activity_modal":1,"tweet_stream_favorites":1,"inline_media_component":1,"profile_tweetbox":1,"people_stream_people_search":1,"phoenix_url_resolver":1,"phoenix_facets_logged_out":1,"geo_ui_dropdown_available":1,"dashboard_activity_following":1,"promptbird_phoenix":1,"tweet_stream_favorites_polling":1,"old_webclient_events":1,"phoenix_talon_on_copy":1,"phoenix_facebook_details":1,"tweet_geo_component":1,"people_streams":1,"trends_component":1,"tweet_stream_mentions":1,"use_scribe_post":1,"tweet_streams":1,"tweet_stream_search_polling":1,"list_streams":1,"onebox":1,"geo_ui":1,"place_tweets_component":1,"phoenix_turkey_flash":1,"whotofollow_random_sample":1,"tweet_stream_retweets_by_you":1,"tweet_stream_list":1,"media_flagging":1,"conversations":1,"place_users_stream":1,"social_context":1,"activity_dashboard":1,"abdecider_new_impression_logging":1,"list_stream_memberships":1,"html5Routing":1,"phoenix_user_media_gallery":1,"promo_component":1,"phoenix_search_dropdown":1,"phoenix_turkey_permalink":1,"advanced_search":1,"people_stream_follower_requests":1,"phoenix_local_gowalla":1,"contact_import":1,"geo_place_creation":1,"tweet_stream_mentions_polling":1,"activity_read":1,"news_onebox":1,"geo_location":1,"welcome_warm_signup":1,"list_stream_subscriptions":1,"activity_status_summary":1,"phoenix_apple_itunes":1,"mt_tweet_backend_bing":1,"scribe_form_piggyback":1,"phoenix_first_time":1,"place_people_component":1,"phoenix_instagram_and_friends":1,"tweet_stream_your_tweets_retweeted":1,"phoenix_facets_images":1,"geo_more_places":1,"people_stream_list_members":1,"tweet_stream_home":1,"override_show_all_media":1,"user_shuffler":1,"t1d_tweet_vid":1,"retweeters_component":1,"scribe_image_failures":1,"tweet_stream_list_polling":1,"mobile_download_gallery_logged_out":1,"phoenix_turkey_html5_resize":1,"phoenix_sandboxed_ajax":1,"newest_list_members_component":1,"onebox_user_search":1,"japanese_ad_component":1,"t1d_topic_vid":1,"turkey":1,"scribe_client_event":1,"details_pane_default_sandbox":1},"twttr":{"currentUserScreenName":"Chiling4real","payload":{"profiling":false,"conditionalTemplates":{}},"isPreflight":false,"languages":[{"localized_name":"Dutch","name_en":"Dutch","name":"Nederlands","code":"nl","current":false,"css_classes":"western nl"},{"localized_name":"English","name_en":"English","name":"English","code":"en","current":true,"css_classes":null},{"localized_name":"Filipino","name_en":"Filipino","name":"Filipino","code":"fil","current":false,"css_classes":"western fil"},{"localized_name":"French","name_en":"French","name":"fran\u00e7ais","code":"fr","current":false,"css_classes":"western fr"},{"localized_name":"German","name_en":"German","name":"Deutsch","code":"de","current":false,"css_classes":"western de"},{"localized_name":"Hindi","name_en":"Hindi","name":"\u0939\u093f\u0928\u094d\u0926\u0940","code":"hi","current":false,"css_classes":"asian hi"},{"localized_name":"Indonesian","name_en":"Indonesian","name":"Bahasa Indonesia","code":"id","current":false,"css_classes":"western id"},{"localized_name":"Italian","name_en":"Italian","name":"Italiano","code":"it","current":false,"css_classes":"western it"},{"localized_name":"Japanese","name_en":"Japanese","name":"\u65e5\u672c\u8a9e","code":"ja","current":false,"css_classes":"asian ja"},{"localized_name":"Korean","name_en":"Korean","name":"\ud55c\uad6d\uc5b4","code":"ko","current":false,"css_classes":"asian ko"},{"localized_name":"Malay","name_en":"Malay","name":"Bahasa Melayu","code":"msa","current":false,"css_classes":"western msa"},{"localized_name":"Portuguese","name_en":"Portuguese","name":"Portugu\u00eas","code":"pt","current":false,"css_classes":"western pt"},{"localized_name":"Russian","name_en":"Russian","name":"\u0420\u0443\u0441\u0441\u043a\u0438\u0439","code":"ru","current":false,"css_classes":"western ru"},{"localized_name":"Simplified Chinese","name_en":"Simplified Chinese","name":"\u7b80\u4f53\u4e2d\u6587","code":"zh-cn","current":false,"css_classes":"asian zh-cn"},{"localized_name":"Spanish","name_en":"Spanish","name":"Espa\u00f1ol","code":"es","current":false,"css_classes":"western es"},{"localized_name":"Traditional Chinese","name_en":"Traditional Chinese","name":"\u7e41\u9ad4\u4e2d\u6587","code":"zh-tw","current":false,"css_classes":"asian zh-tw"},{"localized_name":"Turkish","name_en":"Turkish","name":"T\u00fcrk\u00e7e","code":"tr","current":false,"css_classes":"western tr"}],"cdnBase":{"unversioned":{"ssl_akamai":["https:\/\/twimg0-a.akamaihd.net"],"http":["http:\/\/a0.twimg.com","http:\/\/a1.twimg.com","http:\/\/a2.twimg.com","http:\/\/a3.twimg.com"],"ssl":["https:\/\/si0.twimg.com"]},"versioned":{"ssl_akamai":["https:\/\/twimg0-a.akamaihd.net\/a\/1320861875"],"http":["http:\/\/a0.twimg.com\/a\/1320861875","http:\/\/a1.twimg.com\/a\/1320861875","http:\/\/a2.twimg.com\/a\/1320861875","http:\/\/a3.twimg.com\/a\/1320861875"],"ssl":["https:\/\/si0.twimg.com\/a\/1320861875"]},"bundled":{"ssl_akamai":["https:\/\/twimg0-a.akamaihd.net\/b"],"http":["http:\/\/a0.twimg.com\/b","http:\/\/a1.twimg.com\/b","http:\/\/a2.twimg.com\/b","http:\/\/a3.twimg.com\/b"],"ssl":["https:\/\/si0.twimg.com\/b"]}},"pageLocale":"en","globalConfig":{"photo_size_limit":3145728,"non_username_paths":["about","account","accounts","activity","all","announcements","anywhere","api_rules","api_terms","apirules","apps","auth","badges","blog","business","buttons","contacts","devices","direct_messages","download","downloads","edit_announcements","faq","favorites","find_sources","find_users","followers","following","friend_request","friendrequest","friends","goodies","help","home","im_account","inbox","invitations","invite","jobs","list","login","logout","me","mentions","messages","mockview","newtwitter","notifications","nudge","oauth","phoenix_search","positions","privacy","public_timeline","related_tweets","replies","retweeted_of_mine","retweets","retweets_by_others","rules","saved_searches","search","sent","settings","share","signup","signin","similar_to","statistics","terms","tos","translate","trends","tweetbutton","twttr","update_discoverability","users","welcome","who_to_follow","widgets","zendesk_auth","media_signup","t1_qunit_tests","phoenix_qunit_tests"],"short_url_length":20,"characters_reserved_per_media":21,"photo_sizes":{"medium":{"h":1200,"resize":"fit","w":600},"small":{"h":480,"resize":"fit","w":340},"thumb":{"h":150,"resize":"crop","w":150},"large":{"h":2048,"resize":"fit","w":1024}},"short_url_length_https":21,"max_media_per_upload":1}},"countryCode":"xx","abBuckets":{"remember_me_on_signup_83":{"bucket":"experiment","version":16,"experiment_key":"remember_me_on_signup_83","bucket_names":["control","experiment"]},"sul_reordering_120":{"bucket":"control","version":9,"experiment_key":"sul_reordering_120","bucket_names":["control","manual"]},"activity_up_top_98":{"bucket":"bottom","version":6,"experiment_key":"activity_up_top_98","bucket_names":["control","top","bottom"]},"user_search_backend-53":{"bucket":"qrr_prior34","version":25,"experiment_key":"user_search_backend-53","bucket_names":["related_queries","control","qrr_prior13","qrr_prior34","qrr_prior67"]}},"currentUser":{"memberships_path":"\/Chiling4real\/#\/lists\/memberships","rgba_tweet_border_color":"rgba(0,132,180,0.15)","linkified_status":"@\u003Ca class=\"tweet-url username\" href=\"http:\/\/twitter.com\/JanetJackson\" rel=\"nofollow\"\u003EJanetJackson\u003C\/a\u003E shame you were not there to see it","rgba_sidebar_color":"rgba(221,238,246,0.9)","user_followers_path":"\/Chiling4real\/#\/followers","screen_name_from_server":"Chiling4real","profile_image_url_from_server":"http:\/\/a1.twimg.com\/profile_images\/1255810262\/wtf-cat_normal.jpg","rgba_newtweets_border_color":"rgba(0,132,180,0.25)","rgba_tweet_background_color":"rgba(0,132,180,0.1)","subscriptions_path":"\/Chiling4real\/#\/lists\/subscriptions","user_favorites_path":"\/Chiling4real\/#\/favorites","profile_path":"\/Chiling4real","id":155939073,"rgba_newtweets_background_color":"rgba(0,132,180,0.2)","lists_path":"\/Chiling4real\/#\/lists","rgba_text_color":"rgba(51,51,51,0.6)","user_following_path":"\/Chiling4real\/#\/following","latest_timestamp":"1 day ago","account_profile_image_path":"\/account\/profile_image\/Chiling4real","bigger_profile_image_url":"http:\/\/a1.twimg.com\/profile_images\/1255810262\/wtf-cat_bigger.jpg"}}); }); provide("boot/init",function(C){var A={add:function(J,K){if(!K){K=new Date()}twttr.bootTimings.data.push({name:J,timestamp:K})},data:[],done:function(){twttr.bootTimings.add=twttr.bootTimings.done=$.noop;$.each(loadrunner.Script.times,function(J,K){$.each(K,function(L,M){twttr.bootTimings.data.push({name:["bundle",J,L].join(" "),timestamp:M})})});twttr.Profiler.logDataSet("Boot",twttr.appStartTime,twttr.bootTimings.data);twttr.bootTimings=null}};function G(K){for(var J in K){if(K.hasOwnProperty(J)){twttr[J]=K[J]}}}function H(L){twttr.bootTimings&&twttr.bootTimings.add("bootstrap_data process start");G(L.twttr);signal(">payload");if(L.boomr){using(L.boomr).load().then(function(){delete BOOMR.plugins.RT;BOOMR.init({allow_ssl:true,autorun:false,user_ip:L.remoteIP,BW:{base_url:twttr.hosts.local+"/images/boomerang/"}});using(">setupComplete","util").as(function(M){BOOMR.page_ready();BOOMR.subscribe("before_beacon",function(Q){if(!Q.bw){return }var O=parseInt(Q.bw/1024,10);var P=parseInt((Q.bw_err*100)/Q.bw,10);var N=parseInt((Q.lat_err*100)/Q.lat,10);scribble("measurement",{load_time_ms:Q.t_done,bandwidth_kbytes:O,bandwidth_error_percent:p,latency_ms:Q.lat,latency_error_percent:N,product:"webclient"},"boomerang");if(M.util.params()["boomr"]){twttr.showMessage("Bandwidth: "+M.util.addCommas(O)+" KB/s &plusmn; "+P+"%
Latency: "+Q.lat+" ms &plusmn; "+Q.lat_err,true)}})})})}if(L.countryCode){twttr.countryCode=L.countryCode}if(L.countries){twttr.countries=L.countries;if(twttr.countryCode){for(var K=0,J=twttr.countries.length;K<J;K++){if(twttr.countries[K].code==twttr.countryCode){twttr.countries[K].selected=true}}}}if(L.pageLocaleJS){twttr.bootTimings&&twttr.bootTimings.add("i18n fetch start");using(L.pageLocaleJS).load().then(function(){twttr.bootTimings&&twttr.bootTimings.add("i18n fetch finish");signal(">languageData")})}else{signal(">languageData")}using(">defaultViews",twttr.bundleMore,function(){if(L.showWelcomeBanner){(new twttr.views.WelcomeToPhoenixBanner()).render($("#banners"),"append")}if(L.flashNotice){twttr.showMessage(L.flashNotice,true)}});using(">decider",function(){twttr.decider._updateFeatures(L.deciderFeatures,true)});using(">ab_decider",function(){twttr.abdecider._updateExperiments(L.abBuckets,true)});using(">api_ready",function(){twttr.API.setConfig({postAuthenticityToken:L.postAuthenticityToken});$("input.authenticity_token").val(L.postAuthenticityToken);var P=L.requestCacheSeedData;for(var N=0,M=P.length;N<M;++N){var O=P[N];twttr.API._requestCache.inject(O.api_request_name,o_Options,O.json,1)}signal(">request_cache_seeded");if(L.homeTimelineFetchSize){twttr.API.homeTimelineFetchSize=L.homeTimelineFetchSize}});twttr.bootTimings&&twttr.bootTimings.add("bootstrap_data process finish")}function D(){if(twttr.loggedIn){twttr.bootTimings&&twttr.bootTimings.add("initCurrentUser start");using("boot/bootstrap_data",">request_cache_seeded",function(J){twttr.API.User.current({error:function(){window.location.reload(true)},success:function(K){twttr.currentUser=K;for(var L in J.userProperties){twttr.currentUser.sync(L,J.userProperties[L]||false)}twttr.bootTimings&&twttr.bootTimings.add("initCurrentUser finish");signal(">allCurrentUserDataLoaded")}})})}else{signal(">allCurrentUserDataLoaded")}}function F(J){var K=new Date();using(J).load().then(function(){var L=new Date();using("boot/bootstrap_data",function(){twttr.Profiler.logPreviousEvent("twttr.bundles fetched",K,L)})})}function E(O){var K=false;function J(){if(!K){setTimeout(function(){twttr.keynoteTTFTPing();K=true;O()},0)}}function N(){setTimeout(J,0)}var L=document.getElementById("stream-items-id");if(!L){O();return }if(L.clientHeight>0){N();return }function M(){L.onresize=null;N()}L.onresize=M}function I(K){for(var J in K){return false}return true}function B(N){if(!N){return }var K=document.getElementById("slow-load-banner");if(!K){return }var J;function M(){clearTimeout(J);$(K).remove();twttr.app.recalculatePadding()}function L(){K.style.display="block";setTimeout(function(){K.style.height="60px"})}J=setTimeout(L,N);twttr.bundleCore&&using(twttr.bundleCore,M)}C({init:function(K){if(K.renderedOnServer){var J=document.getElementsByTagName("html")[0];if(K.loggedIn&&J.className.match(/highlight-global-nav-home/)){document.getElementById("global-nav-home").className+=" active"}else{if(J.className.match(/remove-prerendered-content/)){document.getElementById("page-outer").className=document.getElementById("page-outer").className.replace("flush-to-top","");var M=document.getElementById("page-container");M.className=M.className.replace("home-container","");M.innerHTML="";signal(">wokeUp");K.renderedOnServer=false}}J.className=J.className.replace("use-prerendered-content","").replace("remove-prerendered-content","").replace("highlight-global-nav-home","")}if(K.disablePhoenix){B(K.loadTimeoutInterval);return }G(K.twttr);twttr.appStartTime=document.startTime;twttr.geo=twttr.geo||{};twttr.session=twttr.session||{};twttr.session.impressionId=twttr.appStartTime+Math.random();twttr.isLocalhost=location.hostname.match(/localhost\.twitter\.com/);if(twttr.allScribeEvents){try{twttr.allScribeEvents=JSON.parse(localStorage.twttrAllScribeEvents)||[]}catch(N){twttr.allScribeEvents=[]}}twttr.bootTimings=K.profiling?A:null;for(var L=0;L<K.loadrunnerAssets.length;L++){using.bundles.push(K.loadrunnerAssets[L])}if(K.loadrunnerAssets.length==1&&I(K.loadrunnerAssets[0])){using.autoLoad=true}B(K.loadTimeoutInterval);twttr.proto=window.location.protocol.replace(":","");twttr.isSSL=function(){return twttr.proto==="https"};twttr.createIframe=function(P,O){var S=document.createElement("div");S.innerHTML='<iframe tabindex="-1" role="presentation" style="position:absolute;top:-9999px;" src="'+P+'"></iframe>';var Q=S.firstChild;var R=function(){O.apply(Q,arguments)};Q.addEventListener?Q.addEventListener("load",R,false):Q.attachEvent("onload",R);document.body.insertBefore(Q,document.body.firstChild);return Q};if(!K.inline_bootstrap_data){provide("boot/bootstrap_data",function(O){var P=[];P.push("json!/account/bootstrap_data"+window.location.search+(window.location.search?"&":"?")+"r="+Math.random());if(typeof JSON==="undefined"){P.push(twttr.bundleCore)}twttr.bootTimings&&twttr.bootTimings.add("bootstrap_data fetch start");using(P,function(R){twttr.bootTimings&&twttr.bootTimings.add("bootstrap_data fetch finish");var Q=JSON.parse(R);O(Q)})})}F(K.assets);using(twttr.bundleCore,function(){twttr.anywhere.remote={};using("bluejs/api",function(O){twttr.API=O;twttr.API.setConfig({cacheObjects:true,includeEntities:true});twttr.extendAPI();signal(">api_ready");using(">request_cache_seeded",function(){D()})})});using(K.setupDependencies,function(){twttr.bootTimings&&twttr.bootTimings.add("setup start");jQuery.ready();twttr.setup(K.renderedOnServer);twttr.bootTimings&&twttr.bootTimings.add("setup finish");signal(">setupComplete");var O=function(){using(twttr.bundleMore).load()};if($.browser.msie&&(parseInt($.browser.version,10)<=8)){E(O)}else{O()}});using(twttr.bundleMore,function(){signal(">allCodeLoaded")});using("boot/bootstrap_data",H);twttr.createIframe(K.pReceiverURL,function(){var O=this;using(twttr.bundleCore,function(){twttr.anywhere.remote.server=O;twttr.anywhere.api.util.RemoteRequest.flush()})})}})}); using('boot/init', function(boot) { var data = {"loadrunnerAssets":[{"http:\/\/a3.twimg.com\/b\/1\/bundle\/signup-en-201111091010.js":["bundle\/signup"],"http:\/\/a2.twimg.com\/b\/1\/bundle\/phoenix-core-en-201111091010.js":["bundle\/phoenix-core"],"http:\/\/a1.twimg.com\/b\/1\/bundle\/ie6-en-201111091010.js":["bundle\/ie6"],"http:\/\/a0.twimg.com\/b\/1\/bundle\/sandbox-en-201111091010.js":["bundle\/sandbox"],"http:\/\/a0.twimg.com\/b\/1\/bundle\/phoenix-more-en-201111091010.js":["bundle\/phoenix-more"]}],"assets":["bundle\/phoenix-core"],"pReceiverURL":"http:\/\/api.twitter.com\/receiver.html","inline_bootstrap_data":true,"setupDependencies":["\u003EallCurrentUserDataLoaded","\u003Erequest_cache_seeded","bundle\/phoenix-core","\u003ElanguageData"],"disablePhoenix":false,"sandboxes":{"detailsPaneContent":"http:\/\/a0.twimg.com\/a\/1320861875\/details_pane_content_sandbox.html","jsonp":"http:\/\/a3.twimg.com\/a\/1320861875\/jsonp_sandbox.html"},"profiling":false,"twttr":{"placeDataPrefix":"http:\/\/geo.l3.twitter.com\/places\/autocomplete_places-","loggedIn":true,"hosts":{"upload":"http:\/\/upload.twitter.com","local":"http:\/\/twitter.com","remote":"http:\/\/api.twitter.com"},"expando":false,"remoteIP":"108.2.12.212","isT1":false,"requestFullCity":"us,pa,philadelphia","bundleMore":"bundle\/phoenix-more","domains":{"upload":"upload.twitter.com","local":"twitter.com","remote":"api.twitter.com"},"promptbird":{"cache":{"data":{"email":"Kforyou123@aol.com"},"prompt":{"format":"","prompt_id":"0","template_name":""}}},"bundleCore":"bundle\/phoenix-core"},"renderedOnServer":true}; boot.init(data); });});</script><script>WATCH.end('boot');</script>

Re: MSNBC to air Murray Documentary "Michael Jackson and the Doctor" / Interview part 1 transcript @

Yeah just like I am sure he accidentally erased it and it had to be retrieved by a tech

I thought his previous excuse was that he was recording mj to show him what he was doing to himself. now its an accident!

I thought his previous excuse was that he was recording mj to show him what he was doing to himself. now its an accident!

Did he really say that or was it speculation?

Didnt his lawyer who caused the gag order to be created say it in an interview

sweetie I don't follow sheep39 seconds agoFavoriteReplyDelete

»

wtf-cat_normal.jpg

Chiling4realKaren Shaw

<s>@</s>SavannahGuthrie Or were you too busy sucking up? Sheep

»

wtf-cat_normal.jpg

Chiling4realKaren Shaw

<s>@</s>SavannahGuthrie He was hired in May but was buying Proppfol in April and lied about where it was going. Forgot to point that out to him?

»

wtf-cat_normal.jpg

Chiling4realKaren Shaw

<s>@</s>SavannahGuthrie Forgot to point that out to him? Or to busy sucking up? Sheep

3 minutes agoFavoriteReplyDelete

»

wtf-cat_normal.jpg

Chiling4realKaren Shaw

<s>@</s>SavannahGuthrie And he accidentally recorded Michael Jackson? I guess he accidentally erased it too.

4 minutes agoFavoriteReplyDelete

LA TOYA JACKSON
Tries to Shame MSNBC
Over Doc Murray Doc

La Toya Jackson is on the attack against MSNBC, claiming the Conrad Murray documentary that will air tomorrow will give "a murderer and convicted felon ... celebrity status."

La Toya fired off a letter to the network -- a letter obtained by TMZ -- in which she complains that Michael Jackson cannot defend himself against Murray's claims. TMZ first reported, some of Murray's comments about MJ are extremely critical.

La Toya says she finds it "disgusting to permit this criminal to profit from homicidal acts that left my family without a brother, my niece and nephews without a father, my parents without a son ..."

La Toya wants the network to shelve the show, but if they don't she's asking the network to give the family an advance screening.

letter :http://tmz.vo.llnwd.net/o28/newsdesk/tmz_documents/1110_latoya_doc.pdf

Re: Michael Jackson & the Doctor - Australia Channel 9

I will be honest - I am tremendously disappointed fans watched the program. By giving Channel 9 the ratings they were desperately after, they now have more encouragement to broadcast material disrespecting Michael in future.

Watching or not watching has absolutely NOTHING to do with ratings, unless you have a Nielson box on your tv, or fill out a survey recording which shows you watch. There is no device on your tv that lets ANYONE know what shows you watch, or don't watch. NOTHING to do with "ratings," at all. What might have to do with "ratings" is if we buy the products advertised on the show. But there is no one-to-one correlation that would indicate this.

I'm not going to watch it, but I can understand some people watching, just to gain ammunition for complaints.

I spent 18 hours with very little sleep attempting to contact Channel 9 through a variety of mediums, and encouraging fans worldwide to do the same. Even if we had little hope of having the program removed (and even following the Estate later to US television executives), we had to have our voices heard. Naturally, it was going to be an uphill battle with a commercial television network concerned exclusively with advertising revenue. However, I am glad I did my very best to get it stopped. I am also in the process of making a complaint to ACMA (I encourage other fans to do so) and am writing to network executives. Regardless of whether this program shows Murray for what he really is, the fact of the matter is that the program condones the undermining of a unanimous verdict made by a jury and sympathises with a convicted felon. Watching it means supporting it, and for me this entire situation is hurtful and devastating enough as it is without fans being a part of this mess.

(Thankyou for listening.)

We should continue writing to networks, and advertisers, and lodging complaints. Even after the show airs, we should continue this work. . .for Michael.

Yeah, didn't Flanagan say Murray was taping Michael to show Michael how out of it he sounded on Demerol? Well, that was the excuse until they found out that Michael didn't get Demerol that day...

the estate's letter was more on point and used strong words.

LA TOYA JACKSON
Tries to Shame MSNBC
Over Doc Murray Doc

La Toya Jackson is on the attack against MSNBC, claiming the Conrad Murray documentary that will air tomorrow will give "a murderer and convicted felon ... celebrity status."

La Toya fired off a letter to the network -- a letter obtained by TMZ -- in which she complains that Michael Jackson cannot defend himself against Murray's claims. TMZ first reported, some of Murray's comments about MJ are extremely critical.

La Toya says she finds it "disgusting to permit this criminal to profit from homicidal acts that left my family without a brother, my niece and nephews without a father, my parents without a son ..."

La Toya wants the network to shelve the show, but if they don't she's asking the network to give the family an advance screening.

letter :http://tmz.vo.llnwd.net/o28/newsdesk/tmz_documents/1110_latoya_doc.pdf

an advance screening???? damn why, Well atleast SOMEONE in that family is TRYING to do something, I have to give her credit for that,

Yeah i wondered why they would wanna watch it at all

Re: MSNBC to air Murray Documentary "Michael Jackson and the Doctor" / Estate letter @pg18

Channel 9 should be proud, what a classy example of journalism.

I loved.....I've never had any real friends doctor Conrad, until you, you are my real friend...(so heartfelt, so full of sh*t)

The way he said mj wet the bed and he had to get it cleaned because mj wouldn't....they asked "was that the drugs" and he said "no, i mean what kind of grown man still wets the bed" or something like that....but he only used that bed when murray was there, murray himself said mj had his own area and that this was the room he saw him in. So clearly when he was under propofol influence there will be spillage from the cathater when it is changed.

The way he almost mocked the way mj begged him. Please please in high voice.

The best was that after all this he has re evaluated his friendship with mj, and said "i don't think michael intentionally meant to hurt me" WTF??????? Poor Conrad Murray..

And the sobbing (minus actual tears) at the end....i cant go on.....gets up and walks away, and cry's into the wall, but manages not to get out of the view of the camera, doesnt go left, doesnt go right, walks directly back so we could get a good look at how devestated he is....Poor Conrad Murray...

can i get a big "AWWWWWWWW"

he showed his temper too.

I wanted to kick the tv at first, but by the end of it i was glad i watched. He proved himself to be all about Conrad Murray, Walgren had it spot on, and the insincerity and narcissism shone through. He made himself look worse. You would have to have the IQ of a vegetable to believe this cr*p.

Enraged by this ...I thought CM was suposed to be a medical Dr. He (presumably) knew MJ was being treated with Flomax and that an enlarged prostate can cause this kind of problem. So what about your patient's privacy and dignity CM, what about patient confidentiality, what about plain human sympathy and compassion? Is this how you speak about a former friend? God help your enemies is all I can say. This is incredibly cruel. I hope Judge Pastor locks Murray away for the full 4 years..at least he cannot give any more interviews or make any more films, and at least one of Michaels' children should be old enough to speak out for themselves to defend their father, by the time he gets out. Totally Sickened by this man!

how is an advance screening would make any difference? the interview started to air.

how is an advance screening would make any difference? the interview started to air.

It wouldn't, and that makes NO sense. And then what, after they see it? It's already too late, isn't it?

Soundmind, that is a very good point. How could he "accidentally" open iTalk and "accidentally" start recording?

I felt so so sorry for Michael! this disgusting creature will say whatever craps to defame Michael to make himself look better. Words failed to express my feeling about this animal. I don't understand why some fans still tried to defend Michael from conrat's words, like his words have some kind of truth in it. he is the proven liar and will say anything to dehumanize and embarrass Michael. every words from this creature should go directly to the garbage can.

There were more horrid things said about Michael in 1992 and in 2005 too, but then he was here and we could see him reborn after every ordeal he experienced.

Now it's so much different and much more painful :cry:

I felt so so sorry for Michael! this disgusting creature will say whatever craps to defame Michael to make himself look better. Words failed to express my feeling about this animal. I don't understand why some fans still tried to defend Michael from conrat's words, like his words have some kind of truth in it. he is the proven liar and will say anything to dehumanize and embarrass Michael. every words from this creature should go directly to the garbage can.
Exactly.NONE of that is true.

As far as I am concerned the more they say awful things about him the more I love him, if possible.

Soundmind, that is a very good point. How could he "accidentally" open iTalk and "accidentally" start recording?

and then as justthefacts said "accidentally" erase the recording .

also any discovery is shared with the other party. he should have known it before the court. he might not expected to be played but he should have known it existed. defense played dileo's voice mail for example.

For me it really goes down to respect. You just don't talk sh*t about those that are gone, you just don't do that.

But what can one expect of Murray?...

Hoping this whole disgusting show will make Judge Pastor inclined to use the full extent of the law when it comes to sentencing!!

Yeah just like I am sure he accidentally erased it and it had to be retrieved by a tech

I didn't pick that up. I thought walgren in his closing arguments made it clear that the recording was still on his iphone when the pros retrieved it, implying that murray was going to be doing something with it.

I read in the past couple of days somewhere that there were 10 recordings, but can't remember the source - clearly 10 accidents!

Thanks for transcribing the first half of the Guthrie interview. It was such a wasted opportunity, she just let murray off the hook in all his answers - maybe deliberately, knowing her history. It was despicable of her to ask what mj's final words were (i just feel that's kind of sacred) and for murray to reply as he did, well i hope there's a place in hell waiting for him. He's just a corrupt, pathetic waste of space. From the sounds of it, his documentary will reveal that.

What kind of doctor publicly mocks his patients health problems? This is disgusting!

LOL you can't just accidentally record an audio with your iPhone. His lies never end. Is it a fact that he erased it but it was restored by a tech? I'm sure there are more. I find it hard to believe he made only one. I feel bad that this inhuman is saying such awful things about Michael especially now that he is not here to defend himself.

It never ends. why do things never get better for michael. I really cannot believe the crap happening and he's been gone for 2 years.

Back