Murray gets his own TV show!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Michael Jackson's Embattled Doctor Not Ready for His Closeup
Today 1:00 PM PST by Marcus Mulick

(..) A rep for the embattled Dr. Conrad Murray says there are no plans for him to appear in a television special, despite reports suggesting otherwise.
"There is no proposed deal," says spokeswoman Miranda Sevcik. "They were thinking about doing something in the future, but it's been blown way out of proportion." (..)

http://uk.eonline.com/uberblog/b159483_michael_jacksons_embattled_doctor_not.html

damage control. the rest of the article or other articles with quotes from his spokesperson comfirms the crew was with him to film for a special

Until I see something more concrete than a tabloid report, I wont allow the rage in me to build. Its Xmas Eve, and the thought of Murray getting a TV show when he is involved in the death of Michael turns my stomach, to put it mildly. Lets see what happens, but there wil be major campaigning and backlash against this if it goes ahead.

We should petition like no other petition if it happens. Get the idiot and murderer off air. So what, Michael is dead and he's in work and famous?!

It's also really stupid on his behalf. If he does a show, he'll be more known and soon or later a MJ fan is gonna get him.

Every single news source, from the AP to TMZ to Yahoo News is reporting it.

I even posted a link in the thread.... IT'S TRUE.

And awesome job by Ejacobs for being the first to detect it among us.

yes we should give him an award for that yepee

First they kill him, then they give his killer a reality show - only in America...why did Michael ever go back?? everything in american media is a fuckin joke he should've stayed the hell away he didn't need to prove anything to anyone!

I hope that the Estate and Katherine sue him for this!!!!!!!

First they kill him, then they give his killer a reality show - only in America...why did Michael ever go back?? everything in american media is a fuckin joke he should've stayed the hell away he didn't need to prove anything to anyone!

rolls eyes

Last edited:
rolls eyes

hey..i'm an american. sometimes we gotta learn to suck it up. i certainly understand why the rest of the world feels the way they feel. but i think we can seperate ourselves as american fans, from american media. i'm always told not to take certain things too personally. here's one instance where i can be that way. the fact is, our media has what's called an 'ugly american' complex. where the media thinks that the rest of the world is in the stone age, and is very sleazy, and america is puritanical(nothing can be further from the truth), etc. at some point, we gotta realize that the media of this country has made a bed that they have to sleep in. and we, as MJ fans, have to be insightful enough to distance ourselves from our own media, and look at them, with a jaundice eye, and blame them for the way the rest of the world feels.

that's how i can remain patriotic, in the best way, and be objective, at the same time. if anything, the best way to defend my country is to blast the media which is trying to make us look bad. MJ was an imperative part of my life, and the media in my backyard was vicious, brutal, evil, and shitty. (see time mag article from 2006 in someone else's thread, that's in this section, now) they helped to kill Michael. they can't crush him like that, and then use the red white and blue to defend themselves. the worst thing i can do for my country, is to allow it's media to obliterate it. soldiers died so that we could have our freedoms. to abuse those freedoms is to slap the blood splattered faces of those soldiers. using those freedoms to destroy it's own citizens is like killing those soldiers all over again. but, MJ can't be called an american citizen. he's a world citizen. he's earned that. no country is allowed to abuse it's or the world's citizens. some may not like this post. but actions determine later actions. that's life.

we can't forget. we can't allow ourselves to forget. the hellish, vile depths of what was done. sneddon planting evidence on american soil. this is representative of what was done by media and government on american soil. so, who is really tearing a new one on america? fans from around the world? or america's own media and government? what else can you call doing these things to destroy a human being..furthermore, a human being so saintly, and contributative to this world, such as international treasure, Michael Jackson? the issue is not what you, the fan, did, it's what the media and the government, did.

Last edited:
American media is dubious at best, but all the articles about this state it was filmed by a British film crew (no offense to any British members) and would NOT be released until after the investigation/outcome is determined.

I understand the contempt for media (US specifically to many)), but this was not done this time by a U.S. film crew. Given the chance though, wouldn't be surprised by a U.S. company wishing to give it a shot.

Last edited:
Well if you think about it who owns the media, the illuminati, the very rich, so of course they want to reward the man that killed the person that was fighting against them for decades and was winning. They are probably using the show to cover up the payoff he got for killing Michael. Now they can say he was paid the large amount for his show and is out of debt when in reality he got paid to kill Michael Jackson. Michael had a lethal dose of propofol which is way more than the 25ml Murray claimed to have given him. He probably thought the propofol would be out of MJ's system if he waited a few hours to call 911 but it was such a large dose it was still there. Everyone knows Murray was indebt so this is a way to get him out and make it look legal.

He probably thought the propofol would be out of MJ's system if he waited a few hours to call 911 but it was such a large dose it was still there.
to be fair to the facts they only found it by testing organs if diprivan hadnt been mentioned then i doubt they would have found it cause u have to actually be looking for it to find it. do certain tests and what not.

Um, it's a British company filming Murray.

What the F! Why! Why the hell is this guy getting so much out of this!? He killed Michael! He gets to go back to his life as it was serving as a doctor and now even gets publicity for it! A tv show? Like he needs to make money from killing Michael now??? Killing him wasnt enough??? This is all a load of s!!!!!!

the british and americans are both just as bad and exploitative when it comes to sensationalism
speaking of which I noticed some people use the british media as an example of how american media wasn't the only one who butchered MJ's name, and they speak as if the UK represents the entire Europe...erm NO they don't
vncwilliam is right, the american media gives a bad name to americans as a whole and I feel sorry for the poor fools who follow it like blind sheep, god knows there are plenty

the british and americans are both just as bad and exploitative when it comes to sensationalism
speaking of which I noticed some people use the british media as an example of how american media wasn't the only one who butchered MJ's name, and they speak as if the UK represents the entire Europe...erm NO they don't
vncwilliam is right, the american media gives a bad name to americans as a whole and I feel sorry for the poor fools who follow it like blind sheep, god knows there are plenty

Our media has a terrible reputation. My best friend was training to be a journalist and his parents spent thousands but he quit as he couldn't stand being around them all. He says he never saw a worst bunch of people in his life. The British and American tabloids are awful and they make people's lives hell and it makes me ashamed to be British.

Seeing the title of this thread makes me wanna gag. Seriously, could this get any worse? It's like people think this is a big joke or something. Our hero is gone, and his killer is treated like some kind of celebrity. :no:

I really don't have words for this, i can't even understand that he's still not arrested.
He ....sigh....he administered illegal meds to a patient, illegal to use outside of a hospital. He's a 'doctor' who should know that he can never ever do that. His fucking ass should be arrested....and nothing is happening at all. Investigation? My ass.....

Grrrrrrrrr!!

Now that I've got that grrrrr out of my system....

HOPE THEY PULL THE PLUG ON THAT CRAP!! They keep trying to send one creature after another into our living rooms. What's up with that?!!

Last edited:

umm its a british tv show. he came back because this was his home . he choice to live here. he could of live anywhere he wanted to but he choice to live here because this is where he is from. he did not come back here to prove anything to anyone he lived here.he went for a rest and a vacation and i know for a fact he was here 2 during that time period so know all the facts before you write something i have papers from burcharst , london, germany , austrila italy. all saying mean things against michael . some even blatant racist comments . please stop generalizing all with one brush. so we should all judge everyone by the media and the papers. come on people.

who killed him . i do not think a counrty killed him i think murray killed him . who was not even born in america so i guess the counrty he is from killed him. and now london hates michael and is rewarding a killer with his own tv show. this is how stupid your ignorant statements sound.

Are they doing this to taunt him and his family???

I swear if this were anyone other doctor who murdered any other celebrity no one would stand for this, it would be in the headlines and all that jazz but no seems to care about this.

This is like having Selena's murderer have her own show :mad:

I pray this is not true

WTF? I cannot believe that it is happening! Murray has to be under investigation process. What is going on? It means that conspiracy group is trying to cover their asses saving Murray reputation. This what this show is going to be about. Because, if Murray will speak, many ppl will go jail.

Guys, pls sign this petition to LAPD if you didn't do it yet.
http://www.petitiononline.com/TINIxMJ/petition.html

umm its a british tv show. he came back because this was his home . he choice to live here. he could of live anywhere he wanted to but he choice to live here because this is where he is from. he did not come back here to prove anything to anyone he lived here.he went for a rest and a vacation and i know for a fact he was here 2 during that time period so know all the facts before you write something i have papers from burcharst , london, germany , austrila italy. all saying mean things against michael . some even blatant racist comments . please stop generalizing all with one brush. so we should all judge everyone by the media and the papers. come on people.

who killed him . i do not think a counrty killed him i think murray killed him . who was not even born in america so i guess the counrty he is from killed him. and now london hates michael and is rewarding a killer with his own tv show. this is how stupid your ignorant statements sound.

Thank You I agree. too much USA Bashing goes on here.. Like other countrys MEDIA don't do the evil deeds either.

hey..i'm an american. sometimes we gotta learn to suck it up. i certainly understand why the rest of the world feels the way they feel. but i think we can seperate ourselves as american fans, from american media. i'm always told not to take certain things too personally. here's one instance where i can be that way. the fact is, our media has what's called an 'ugly american' complex. where the media thinks that the rest of the world is in the stone age, and is very sleazy, and america is puritanical(nothing can be further from the truth), etc. at some point, we gotta realize that the media of this country has made a bed that they have to sleep in. and we, as MJ fans, have to be insightful enough to distance ourselves from our own media, and look at them, with a jaundice eye, and blame them for the way the rest of the world feels.

that's how i can remain patriotic, in the best way, and be objective, at the same time. if anything, the best way to defend my country is to blast the media which is trying to make us look bad. MJ was an imperative part of my life, and the media in my backyard was vicious, brutal, evil, and shitty. (see time mag article from 2006 in someone else's thread, that's in this section, now) they helped to kill Michael. they can't crush him like that, and then use the red white and blue to defend themselves. the worst thing i can do for my country, is to allow it's media to obliterate it. soldiers died so that we could have our freedoms. to abuse those freedoms is to slap the blood splattered faces of those soldiers. using those freedoms to destroy it's own citizens is like killing those soldiers all over again. but, MJ can't be called an american citizen. he's a world citizen. he's earned that. no country is allowed to abuse it's or the world's citizens. some may not like this post. but actions determine later actions. that's life.

we can't forget. we can't allow ourselves to forget. the hellish, vile depths of what was done. sneddon planting evidence on american soil. this is representative of what was done by media and government on american soil. so, who is really tearing a new one on america? fans from around the world? or america's own media and government? what else can you call doing these things to destroy a human being..furthermore, a human being so saintly, and contributative to this world, such as international treasure, Michael Jackson? the issue is not what you, the fan, did, it's what the media and the government, did.

oh i agree with you..
What I do not like about snowhites post is Other countries seem to believe because of the awful media that the people of that country are the same...and that is certainly NOT true. people should realise that the Media everywhere is awful.. You can't blame a country of people for the nastiness of the media.
i am one that believes in everyone is the same at the core in general, i'm no country 'snob'

Last edited:

Thank you!!! great post, couldnt agree more!!

Re: My post was locked..because they said it was tabloid, Murray gets TV show!!

so this is true....W.T.F.?!!
I bet he's gonna cry in front of the camera over and over again.Disgusting.

I honestly hoped this was a lie. I still hope this will never see the light.
But must of all, I hope NO MJ fan would ever watch this hoping to find some new "findings" about Michael Jackson as it has been the case before :( That would be simply the most terrible thing. The only way to stop this rubbish is NOT BUYING IT. Michael told us long, long ago:

To buy it is to feed it
then why do we keep fooling ourselves?

WHY????? I am confident we MJ fans will stand against this rubbish. But I hope from the bottom of my heart that this will never be on tv. Just the idea of this man on tv makes me feel like throwing up and crying.

I'd rather watch Octomom, Jon & Kate, Joy Behar and Sean Hannity doing a reality show together before this.

What's the name of it, Kevorkian Idol?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back