Murray Trial - 28 September - Day 2 - Discussion Thread

yeah that was a great comeback totally posed. like he said if someone told me he had a bad reaction i wouldnt think it was fatal. if it was an emergencey then why didnt he tell me.. round of applause for that one.

yeas I agree he did a great job...he was articulate and accurate with his testimony and the defense lawyer has NOTHING...he is just sad...and it is very hard to keep looking at Murray's face.

I liked Michael Amir. He seemed nice and he did the right thing not taking Murray back to the house. Protecting Michael in a way. I liked when he said he was a fan too and sneaked chances to see Michael rehearse and Michael kept him busy lol.

yes I thought that was cute when he said that he tried to sneak and watch Michael rehearse....Bless him..

Samantha De Gosson

I spent the first day of court filming for two different documentaries that will air at the end of the week and the beginning of the next. Still doing more filming today but happened to sit down and hear Michael Amir on TV and the man is lying about several things! Especially about June 24th. I am going to speak to CNN about it at court in a little while with Julia Jay who has been amazing in front of cameras and is spreading the truth as well!
http://www.facebook.com/samantha.degosson/posts/10150331000723961

What???? :blink:

It's been a while since I read about this, but I remember the follower fans said that their access to Michael was really restricted in the last few days. I wonder if that's what Samantha is referring to - Michael stopping to talk to them that night??

I have to say, I have little respect for ANYONE trying to undermine the work of the prosecution at this stage of the proceedings.

Let us ensure that we convict Murray and deal with whatever after!

By the time I could get on the computer yesterday, it was too late and court was finished...now I come on and it's lunchtime...I haven't had any chance to see any of it yet. Except for that strange audio of Michael which was really upsetting. This all feels so surreal to me...waiting nervously for lunch to be over...
Why would Samantha de Gosson want to do anything which could diminish the credibility of a witness FOR Michael???

Today isn't as shocking as yesterday, but it is as sad. The prosecution has established that Murray knew Michael since 2007 per Williams testimony. On 6/2009 Murray told Jorrie he's been Michael's doc for three years, 2007. Murray took the job for 150,000. granted he had to pay for ins. & transportation. The question is, If he stayed in his clinics and with all the free service he offers his patients, would he had made $150,000 per mo? And no matter what he made in his clinics he still had to pay for ins. trans. and home, his med ins. and so on.
Murray took the job because the benefit was greater than what he was making in his two clinics. He did not call 911 nor told Williams to call them, for some unknown reason. After Michael's pronounced dead, he worries about a cream "Michael wouldn't want the world to know about it". At that moment, that is more important to Murray than telling the emt's and docs, when it was possibly needed, about the meds he gave Michael.
Jorrie says Murray wanted the contract to start eff. 5/1/10, the last conversation she had with Murray was on 6/24/09. It's impossible for me to believe Murray wanted to harm Michael but it is very possible for me to believe that Murray's greed made him lose sense of reality and responsibility. He knew he needed some equipment, he requested a doc asst instead of a nurse, he knew what he was doing was dangerous, he was putting Michael's life at extreme risk, but he went ahead and do it anyway. He let his lack of caring, his ambitious desire for grandeur take over reason. I believe his contract is not valid since Michael didn't sign it, so he won't get what he wished, his own greed took care of that. Four years is nothing for what he did but I hope he gets it and serves the full term. Also hope he gets in problems so his sentence can be extended, and when he comes out he lives a miserable life. He needed Michael alive so he can collect his pay, his greed and his arrogance-playing doctor god, destroyed his dream and killed the greatest humanitarian.

HLN's live stream is ridiculous. There are commercials every few minutes. CNN's livestream through the ios app keeps dropping. Bah.

Man, do I agree. I wish I didn't have to use HLN but I've tried several other streams (including the ones provided by MJJC) and the HLN one is the only one that I can get to work on my smart phone. I'm trying to listen at work and I'm not allowed to access live video streams from the desk top. This trial is rivetting. Go Michael Amir!

im surprised tim lopez hasnt been up b4 amir. if the pros are doing it in a chronological order

Did the prosecution offer Murray a plea deal? This trial is just a waste of everyone's time. The defense has nothing.

I know Chernoff said they won't make any deals. But I hope the prosecution doesn't offer any pleas that'll mean less time for Murray and that'll be unfair. His actions took Michael's life, it'll be a consolation that the system take some years of his freedom. I wouldn't like a plea.

Sky News is AWFUL!! People keep talking, adverts, it's just ANNOYING!! Let the trial go on!

The witnesses have done a brilliant job, loved them all. Chernoff is grating on my nerves now, I would love to know where he was gonna go with the $40,000 rubish.
As for the unsigned contract, (motive anybody) wasn't that the same contract the police found in Murrays car after Mikes death?

I know Chernoff said they won't make any deals. But I hope the prosecution doesn't offer any pleas that'll mean less time for Murray and that'll be unfair. His actions took Michael's life, it'll be a consolation that the system take some years of his freedom. I wouldn't like a plea.

Oh, i agree with you. It just seems so hopeless for Murray that I wonder why he wouldn't have taken a plea if one was offered. I know that the trial has just started and there's a lot more to come, but Michael Amir William's testimony alone is so bad for Murray.

Does anyone remember when Klein was on vacation? I recall that he was on vacation in May or June 2009, but I can't remember exactly when.

idiot chernoff again. well doh of course he would have called 911 if murray said so

yes he is. whats up with if the questions if he would call 911 if murray had asked him to...

Back