Murray Trial Day 21, October 31st - Discussion

Where is that in CM staement's stated that MJ has his OWN supply of propofol?
Good one by Walgren!

Im so sad and pissed right now at myself. Our clock went an hour back, and i thought court is starting over 1 min., But i missed an whole hour!! :(

Can someone please tell me what i missed???????? Im so mad at myself, all weekend i lived up to this point, the cross from walgren, and now i missed al whole hour :(

wow murray told white a hell of alot of shit in his meeting with him. claiming mj had his own supply!! whites been had and he deserves it. what an idiot hes making himself look trying to defend calling amir instead of 911 and saying the bedroom was bascially a padded cell where no one could you hear you. and going on about the secure compound. no doubt murray told white in his convos that the reason he called amir was to tell make sure the ambulance could get in.

david is making white look like an idiot imo whos nothing more than a paid defence expert who will say anything to defend murray even if it makes him look stupid

white states it was murray who brought the propofol into the house but from his knowledge michael had his own supply as well?!! WTF?! Walgren gets angry objects to his answer asks where this was said by murray in his interview white mumbles, walgren objects again, says u r throwing in rehearsed lines, flan objects, says it's argumentative, judge sustains orders walgren to ask a proper questions, walgren asks again, where it was mentioned in CM's interview, white states he doesn't have a copy of CM's statement present he read in in Feb, Walgren objects judge sustains, the partial answer is stricken, Judge is pissed up, short recess.

The judge was pissed on White as hell IMO!

Can anyone be more bias?! Why not let Diane Demon testify.! White's taken the crown from Waldman.

jeez ive got serious neck cramp. can we have the mid morning break please

Oh the judge is mad. He is going to admonish White and I hope he gives him a contempt of court charge. He already got in trouble with this judge before, and here he is trying to taint the jury with bringing in wrong information that was not in the evidence.

White is in trouble. He keeps trying to interject the information Murray told him into his answers to Walgren.

Pastor has cleared the jury out after Walgren asked him to admonish the Witness. White KNOWS he's not to talk about anything other than what's been admitted into evidence. Murray's talks with him are not in evidence.

He now wants to claim Michael had his own stash of propofol besides what Murray purchased. That is nowhere in the record. In fact, according to Murray's police interview, the first time diprivan is mentioned to him his only concern was that he couldn't get his hands on it for Michael. Michael obviously didn't have it in his possession which is why Murray then purchased the lots from Applied.

I cannot believe this foolishness. NOW he wants to claim Michael had his own propofol. They have no bounds!

It is so impressive that no matter how white parses his answers, is non responsive or just goes off on tangents David Walgren stays cool and in control, never loses his composure and stays laser like right on target. He is an Ice Man.

I hope Judge Pastor smacks white up the side of the head...

u know the only problem with typing as i go is a cant see the facial reactions from walgren and the judge. i guess im missing out!?

I don't get it... Why would any doctor want to justify what Murray has done...? :(

I wonder about that too. Does White get money for his testimony? Or does he testify for the defense out of some kind of personal feud with Dr. Shafer?

Between the caffeine and this testimony, I am feeling more awake. This is the best cross since the other heart doctor.

White, that's a real pathetic display.

Btw, I've seen Murray roll his eyes and give death glances at the DA.

Get in his arse, Judge Pastor!!!

It's official. White is a creep. Good thing he's retired cuz I don't think anyone (other than MJ haters) would let him lay a hand on them, now.

SKY NEWS, Michael McParland says he's hopes Dr. White doesn't suggest Michael had his own supply AND administrated it himself, then he'd be going into Alice and Wonderland.

McParland has been fantastic on SKY NEWS. :lol:

White keeps looking over at the defense table every time after he gives an answer....

You are right Wendy. Walgren chuckled a few times in fact and I was going "what a joke!"

Wow, the prosecutor just pointed out that the defence damages the vented line. WOW!!

Everytime White gives a dumb answer trying to excuse something Murray did, Walgren gives a little chuckle...almost like "wtf...are you seriously saying this, dude?"

It's a little bit condescending but oh so appropriate. :lol: The jury is prolly thinking wtf as well. Not telling paramedics and docs that he gave propofol could have been an oversight. He didn't think it was a devious act on Murray's part. L.O.L!

The tubing the defense offered (the one that Shafer said looked like it had blood on the tip) was ALTERED. White says it looks like the venting part was broken. Lawd, don't tell me the defense tried to pull another fast one and used a messed up venting set as evidence?

SKY NEWS, Michael McParland says he's hopes Dr. White doesn't suggest Michael had his own supply AND administrated it himself, then he'd be going into Alice and Wonderland.

McParland has been fantastic on SKY NEWS. :lol:

I know the people on Tru Tv were practically ripping their hair when White tried to justify the 911 call and not mentioning the propofol as an oversight. I have never seen so many 'WTF' faces, especially when he said Michael had his own supply. Yeah, like the LAPD and the DEA somehow missed these shipments.

Who is white going to say bought the prof for Michael, and where was Michael hiding his stash since prof can spoil.

It is good that White is dancing around his answers it gives the jury the opportunity to see that he is an unreliable witness and question his testimony and intentions. This is a time when being a fool and dishonest will work for the pros and Michael.

MMcParland Michael McParland
Experts destroy their credibility when they stop being independent but start acting as advocates for the people who pay them.

walgrens should have been allowed to adrress that issue of mjs supply. defence jury tainting at its worst

bringing out the IV line. its been messed with? did u move the vented section or put diprivan in the tubing? its been modifiyed you agree says walgren? yes it has someones messed with the vented bit pulled it off . some part of it is missing

the actual eivdence IV has the venting cap on it. white says i dont know how the venting was taken off. says white. walgren asks it was taken off to mislead dr shaffer ?? objection.

agree the IV tubing is easy to put in a pocket?.easy to conseal? yes says white

initially u said mj could have drunk the diprivan. and that played a role? yes now u reject that theory? white goes on about diprivan being in the stomach and walgren says thats expected right? white never wants to answer the question. white rejects the drinking yes.

but from the outset you said a possibly cause was drinking. or self administared. walgresn trying to say. u wanted to blame mj from the outset.. white says i read earlier reports from ruffolo where he mentioned oral injestion. david says where did ruffolo say that? he doesnt know. walgren says flanagan asked a question about that.. white says oh ok.

white claims his rushed letter was just a preliminary finding. yet david says why didnt you write up another report then if this report was just a preliminary rushed letter. u had 7 months do another one. whites trying to make excuses. anything in this report that says its your preliminary thoughts?? white says i dont remember. walgren approaches with the letter to let white look

Dr White's credibility has already been completely destroyed. I can't see how the jury can place any reliance on his testimony.

Well done Walgren!

Now he is reading his letter/preliminary thoughts. I am surprised he can read since many words Walgren used he did not understand the meaning. Now he will waste time reading. Jerk.

Now he is reading his letter/preliminary thoughts. I am surprised he can read since many words Walgren used he did not understand the meaning. Now he will waste time reading. Jerk.

to be totally honest..I think that White knows EXACTLY what those words mean...imo...he is just dancing around them trying to figure out how to give a statement that wont make Murray look guilty., White is very cocky.

Back