Murray Trial Day 21, October 31st - Discussion

(IMO) Dr. "Anything for money, Would lie for you ... Even sell my soul to the devil" White is disgrace for all doctors and scientists! :puke:
Walgren is doing an awesome job in exposing this crook and liar! :clapping:

God, Murray's face is a killer. He so whats to kill the DA and is rolling his eyes so much that his eyes are going to come out.

murray is such a fcked up asshole rolling his eyes. Heck I'd attack him if he was in court room.

White: I don't believe so....I don't believe I did...I don't believe so..I think I said...

We should keep score. Sheesh.

anywhere in the letter says its preliminary thoughts? i didnt use that exact word says white but i said it could be either oral or self injection. walgren reads his statement out. theres no mention of it being a preliminary finding. in the statement it says its my opinion. white says based on what i knew at the time. did any other research of oral diprivan b4 u put that in your report? other than a google search? . he rang ian glenn.. walgens saying you did no research other than google b4 saying mj could have drank the stuff? whites saying i was trying cover all possibilities! yet flanagan asked directly for info on dirinking diprivan? yes he did. white says there was some talk with dr rogers. walgren says when did u talk to rogers? where did rogers say in the sutopsy report about mj drinking the stuff?? do u wanna see the autopsy report?

in your mind you put the blame on the deceased victim. white says well if murray wasnt lieing. walgrens going in for the kill basically saying you blamed mj from the begining regardless of the facts. and now you have created a new theory. about he loraz tablets. white never mentioned the loraz in his march report. that was a new theory after shaffers reports.

u ever created a theory other than blaming mj?? i took murrays word as the truth. did u? asks walgren? yes says white..

asks again. have u ever created a theory other than blaming mj after working with the defence? white says i dont believe so!!

were u concerned about murrays interview about whether murray had given all the info . david mentions murray not mentioned giving dip to the medics. he could have ied. when u read murray statements u take it all as the truth? regarding the amounts given yes i do. because of toxic results. david says we will get to that

mentions gabriella dr who did test for the defence. who is she. shes not a dr shes doing a phd .or something. met her for the first time last week. never spoken to her b4. last week u asked her to create some models? no intially i didnt says white. i asked her for the free diprivan amount in the urine after 1000mg of dip being given. he doesnt remember asking her to create models!! walgren says you only talked to her last week. whites says she did it over night and just emailed then to him..

mid morning break.

walgren is shredding the fecker IMHO. making him not look totally bias to the point of making himself look stupid in trying to defend murray

Court started again
Walgren asks if the venting cap was removed on the defense's iv on purpose to mislead shafer? Judge says that's argumentative. SWhite says he didn't do it that he's never seen it.
Walgren asks if it's easily hideable/concealable White says probably. Walgren asks if it easily fits in his fist, White says some of it still shows, but yes.
Walgren asks him if it was his theory that MJ died while drinking propofol himself? White says yes, he was speculating
Walgren asks him if he rejects that theory now, he says he doesn't reject it but the evidence in this case says otherwise.
Wangren asks again on what he based that theory. He says he's basing it on Dr. Ruffalo's report, Walgren asks him if he has the report with him, wants white to refer tpo the specific line, Whtie says he doesn't think it was a report but it was said in prelim, Walgren asks if he is talking about Ruffoalo's testimony when Flanagan asks him
him, White says probably. White says his letter was done in a hurry that he was busy during the time, that he only had two days, that iwas only based on what was mentioned then (feb) and the prelim. Walgren asks him where in his letter/report he indicates that his thoughts were only based on the prelimg that the letter was his prelim thoughts
White says I don't know I gotta look at it, sometiemes I have to refresh my memory.
Walgren hands him over the document to read.

Walgren asks him if he found where he stated in his March 8 letter, that it was prelim letter, White says yes no I didn't find it but I didn't find the letter saying he had taken it orally, Walgren quotes his letter, him says that MJ caused his death by self administrating, either injecting and or orally.
Walgren asks him if he'd done more researches before putting this in writing, other than just the piglet study.
Whtie states he did a word search on oral bio availibility of propofol, and read the autopsy.
Walgren makes White admit that there was no bio avail;ibity of propofol still he wrote it dowm that MJ ingesting propofol to blame MJ, White says that were reasonable possibility cuz he wouldn't have died by just 25mg given by murray, Walgren makes white admit that he was only looking into a way to blame MJ.
Walgren asks if he's ever come up with any theories. that doesn't include blame the victim.
Walgren asks him if he took everything murray said as the gospel, white admits hesistantly, says he's never put forward any other theory but the theories of mj selff ingesting propofol.

Asks if he was concerned that Murray ever withhold information in his interview. Flanagan objects on something while mumbling couldn't make it out, judge sustains anyway on the ground of it being vague and ambigous
Walgren makes White admit that Murray lying was a possibiliy of not mentioning the meds.
They're talking about some Ornella (lastname?) Walgren asks him what who she is, and if she's a medical doc, white says she's doing her phd in bio engineering.
Walgren asks if he asked Ornella to create his models, White says he didn't ask her that specifically, says he just asked her to do some calculations on the amounts of free lorazepam found in the stomach, Walgren asks again if he asked her that, says you just met her last week how come she did it for u, White says she just did those models over night and emailed them to him, Walgren asks if he knows which day they were created White say's he'd have to check his mails.
Midmorning break for 15 mins now.

to be totally honest..I think that White knows EXACTLY what those words mean...imo...he is just dancing around them trying to figure out how to give a statement that wont make Murray look guilty., White is very cocky.

Oh I know that^^. That is a typical move by crooks on trial when they pretend they do not know what you mean or do not understand your use of a word.

Man, White dances around questions like Michael did when he played that White mayor on Ghost.

I guess given this kind of case, it's impossible find unbiased experts.

Break time. WOW. I know I am just repeating what has been repeated thousands of times, but Walgren is INCREDIBLE! I feel more and more confident about the prosecution as he uncovers more and more lies from these "doctors". Yeesh, torturing myself to listen to all this trash from these "experts" has gotten me thirsty. I'm gonna go grab some water...

Walgren is fired up I REALLY REALLY like that lol

oh and Flanazepam is REALLY getting too old for this shyte. lol

I wish I could see what the Jury is thinking - are they thinking like us or are they giving White the benefit of doubt...

I'm still in a state of shock over how such a "distinguished" medical expert can say the things he is saying under oath.

He is crumbling under cross, Walgren is ripping him to shreds.

White was going to be a star witness, but now we see that he is not credible.

I wish I could see what the Jury is thinking - are they thinking like us or are they giving White the benefit of doubt...

When on any jury you give everyone the benefit of a doubt until the end. Although, justifying the 911 call doesn't play well to anyone. As a doctor he should know better.

I'm still in a state of shock over how such a "distinguished" medical expert can say the things he is saying under oath.

He is crumbling under cross, Walgren is ripping him to shreds.

He is crumbling but I just heard some woman (think she is a former DA) on In Session say words to the contrary.

Apparently, it was the defense who jumped on White's butt for bring in Murray's conversations. He got on him and said he promise not to make any mentioned about those talks.

He is crumbling but I just heard some woman (think she is a former DA) on In Session say words to the contrary.

What did she say?

The evidence is so overwhelmingly stacked up against Murray that the only people thinking he is not guilty are those people who WANT to believe that Mike killed himself. Any rational person would have to convict on the evidence presented so far.

Gosh I can't believe what I'm seeing you guys! Walgren destroyed that guy today. He was so mad and condescending, it was almost hard for me to watch White squirm.

She thought he was doing a good job on the stand?

This is why I refuse to get my hopes up. No matter what we think, and what may be the truth, someone else might think differently. It's nerve wracking, but I think something all can agree on is that Walgreen is one helluva attorney.

It seems like Walgreen made good use for his 2 day preparation for this cross! We still have 3-4 hours left!

After an esteemed career Dr White has, in the last hour or so, shown he is a complete disgrace to the medical profession.

White has been paid $11,000 so far. LAWD!
For real?!!! OMG, and I read he is giving Murray a discount cuz the defense isn't able to pay more?! WTF? He is way too sympathetic toward Conrad Murray and his crook lawyers.
u know the only problem with typing as i go is a cant see the facial reactions from walgren and the judge. i guess im missing out!?
same here, but I'll watch it tomorrow again, I don't wanna miss the facial expressions of this cross for anything lol

lunch break for me while ill watch so wont be doing updates for abit. thanks to twink and others for doing them..

Back