Murray trial Day 23, November 3rd - discussion

murrays looking worse. looks like hes gonna do a linda blair impression soon.

He's such a twat! No one stated Murray should have stood still while calling 911. You call, put them on speaker, and keep doing as much CPR as he could. He coulda been talking to them on speaker while he was lifting MJ's legs up uselessly for Lord only knows how long. I cannot believe he's trying to justify this crap. I pray the jury doesn't share his nonsensical logic.

says Murray was trying to revive his patient first (re the 911 call).. he tries CPR, when that doesnt work, he tries with Flumazenil.. that doest work he runs down the stairs.. his eyes bolging out, he is franic and he tells Kai Chase to get security,,,

This...
makes your client look stupider cherneei...................he's killin it...

Chernoff sayinf "im gonna sugesst Murray did NOT tell her to get Prince..."
:bugeyed

witness says Murray performed not good CPR since he performed it on the bed, was supposedly a deviation of standard of care according to prosecution witness

compression under these circumstanses with one hand behind MJs back etc - "do you (jury) believe it was a violation of standard of care?", when there is this organization that says you perform CPR wherever u find the patient

Oh here we go, Chernoff denying there was insufficient CPR. "You do CPR where you find the patient." Multiple people have said he should have been moved to the floor, it's common sense, especially since he's a 'Cardiologist'.

for Murray to go down - there has to be a drip, all the witness are on board with this

chernoff saying now ambu bag is out, it was used, ok he didn't say specifically he used but what was it out for
asking why everything murray did wrong has to be deviation from standard of care,
saying murray has to go down and every witness is on board. implying a big bad conspiracy smdh
that the prosecution wants murray to go down smdh
as if murray is so important

murrays looking worse. looks like hes gonna do a linda blair impression soon.

I think we are going to see tears soon. I predict nervous breakdown in 5..4...3...

and I wouldn't blame him. Chernoff isn't doing the best job in regard to facts. He's basically pleading to the jury to leave Murray alone. He didn't really mean to kill MJ so let's all just forget about it. Poor Murray is getting beaten up uselessly. He's the real victim here if one listens to Chernoff.

Grrrr.....

Last edited:
they showed pictures of children, dont need to be identified, its heartbreaking to show the kids, kids, we all know that,,,

not relevant to call nicole alvares to testify, we have the FedEx records... so why was she there?

there is this tremendous desire to paint murray as a villain...

saying there was no need to bring in the pics of the kids, yes it's heartbreaking but it to misled you cuz it's heartbreaking to see the kids. that's the only reason they brought it in.
smdh

prosecution tried to show Murray leaving the hospital, but they called witness that showed Murray going to the left wing, he wasnt not trying to run away.. he wasnt trying to leave

This is so ridiculous and so difficult to listen to. I don't hear anything that he says that help Conrat????

Murray wanted to get his car... thats why he asked for a ride home by Faheem/Alberto and Michael Amir.. its believable for Murray to go and get his car and want to eat..

Murray spoke to police twice that day...

Alberto/faheem/michael amir came up with this 2 months later... who would know about MJ using a cream? Michael Amir would

I cant listen to Franks voicemail I suppose he'll go on about drug addiction afterwards muting now

Chernoff plays Dileos voicemail (June 19th 2009) about perhaps getting MJ a bloodtest to see what he was doing

god, can he please stop talking? he is so annoying. and i want to go to bed. ^^ :dropdead:

is #2 maybe thinking the same? :p :D

its believable for Murray to go and get his car and want to eat..

yeah cause i so wanted to eat on june 25th. dont know about you guys

its not about what Michael was doing, it what was being done to Michael.... MJ was under tremendous pressure by AEG.. wasnt only related to trips to Arnie Klein, was related to rehearsals..

Chernoff plays Dileos voicemail (June 19th 2009) about perhaps getting MJ a bloodtest to see what he was doing

yeah cause murray would have wanted a blood test done wouldnt he!

Lets be clear of what Murray did , whether giving propofol given at home is appropriate or not.. but Murray provided a drug, not a controlled substance, for a specific issue... he did not give MJ drugs or demerol...

Back