Murray trial Day 23, November 3rd - discussion

chernoff spinning steinberg's baby line saying it's the most insulting thing to say about mj, as if mj at 50 was just a baby with no ability to make decisions for himself, think for himself etc.

chernoff u idiot, steinberg was reffering that to leaving a patient under propofol alone, a peron abandoned under the influence of propofl is like a baby u ffking idiot

Dr Steinberg says dr murray treatments of MJ was like a baby on a countertime (??), the most insulting thing u can say about MJ as in this 50 yrs old man was a baby like he had no decision to make decisions for himself because he was just a baby??

MJ is an adult that makes his own decisions that knows exactly what he does, DR murray once said he was not gonna allow MJ to push injection under his care

That is not what Dr Steinberg meant by the baby sleeping on the kitchen counter

someone turn the lights off. sit down and shut up chernoff

He doesn't even make any sense, he probably had too many glasses of wine for lunch.

P.S. Oh wow, that was it? Huh?

its a touchy thing to say, noone wanna say it, take this case out of MJ, take it away, take it in a psychhospital.. a patient killes himself, a patient breaks into a cabinet.. put it in a familysituation where someone overdoses.. if u wanna hold murray responsible dont do it because its only MJ, this is not a realtiyshow,

so do the right thing and find him not guilty

ThaNk goodness it's over and we won't have to hear this moron ever again.

didn't hear the last part as I had in on mute.
just heard about jerkoff rambling about taking it away from michael jackson ,

break now 15 mins

thx god it's over bye bye jerkoff u dd a horrible job as always. I wish the jury could throw u in jail as well

oh and btw since my mom is at work I'm able to follow this, I was really scared that I couldn't watch the entire closing statements

Dr Steinberg says dr murray treatments of MJ was like a baby on a countertime (??), the most insulting thing u can say about MJ as in this 50 yrs old man was a baby like he had no decision to make decisions for himself because he was just a baby??
thats what he said? that mj was a baby?

As if we didn't know already, Chernoff is complete and utter idiot. Mid-afternoon break now.

Chernoff is Done.

Chernoff: I hope you do the right thing and find Murray not guilty.

Jury, Walgren & MJJC: Nah, We're alright, Murray's GUILTY, thanks for wasting your time Chernoff.

His taking the baby thing out of context it was in realation to someone being under sedation and then left alone. For example someone who can't fend for themselves like a baby! He made it sound Mj was being actually called a baby what a moron! And how dare he make it about Mj celebrity Mj was a human being or did he just forget he just mentioned that when he said Mj was a grown man and not a baby.

Last edited:
its a touchy thing to say, noone wanna say it, take this case out of MJ, take it away, take it in a psychhospital.. a patient killes himself, a patient breaks into a cabinet.. put it in a familysituation where someone overdoses.. if u wanna hold murray responsible dont do it because its only MJ, this is not a realtiyshow,

so do the right thing to find him not guilty

As much as I hate the defense, this sentence may get in the heads of some jurors, all they need is a doubt...

Jerkoff got the context of it completely wrong. What Steinberg meant, was that if you were to leave a baby on the counter, there's a chance nothing will have happened when you get back, and the baby will be fine, however, by leaving it there, there is still a chance something could happen, you can't guarantee it. It was nothing to do with Michael being a 'baby' at all, what an idiot.

Okay guys what do you seriously think about no pshyical proof of there being a drip?

Do u all think the jury need/want a drip to convict him or does all other things like not calling 911, withheld information to paramedics etc be enough to convict Murray?

Chernoff mentioned that so many times that I got a bit worried..

Well, all you people out there who have or will ever have surgery...you're just big babies if you want a doctor monitoring you lol. I can't believe this, this snake.

Do u all think the jury need/want a drip to convict him or does all other things like not calling 911, withheld information to paramedics etc be enough to convict Murray?
negligence is the charge. the charge isnt he had a drip.and theres lots of phyical evidence of a drip

Back